Never give up...

Burnsome...

Been a little wild around the burnsome homestead yesterday and today. Had another coyote come in tonight. She didnt quite make it out very well. 3 raccoons down during the dog fight CQB yesterday morning, and 2 coyotes in two days. That doesnt happen very often for me anyway.

Here's the early crew (fox/coon) feasting a bit. Soon thereafter they take off...

Then this transpires... a little mouse squeek for the stop and turn

Super Hogster, 60gr VMAX 223

RYHhGX1.jpg

jnKcNsw.jpg

YtXrfUG.jpg

I dont crop the video at all KjB, just download them from the Super Hogster. My biggest concern is having enough time to hit the record button on the SH. It takes about 3 seconds of holding the button down and sometimes that's a LONG time for me anyway. I wish it had a recoil activated video function as that would remove one less thing to think about when lining up for a shot, etc.

There's programs that will crop/cut/whatever to videos but I'm not smart enough to figure that out.

Originally Posted By: Burnsome...I dont crop the video at all KjB, just download them from the Super Hogster. My biggest concern is having enough time to hit the record button on the SH. It takes about 3 seconds of holding the button down and sometimes that's a LONG time for me anyway. I wish it had a recoil activated video function as that would remove one less thing to think about when lining up for a shot, etc.

There's programs that will crop/cut/whatever to videos but I'm not smart enough to figure that out.

I totally agree. What confuses me is when I download videos from my hogster the video size is different. For example yours takes up the whole screen vs mine have black around the edges

Back