red and grey tonight

1trkyhntr

We killed this female Grey and male Red tonight on 2 different stands. Both came in to Nutty Nuthatch within 5 minutes.
BeYqxDV.jpg

Originally Posted By: JunkyarddogLooks like another good night. How are you liking the nox for scanning ,did you get a shutter eye guard for it.thinking about one thanks

I really do like the Nox. Mine is the 35mm model. I did give up field of view but at my age the 2.5x native magnification is worth it.
Yes I have a shuttered eye guard and IMO that is necessary if you plan to use it as a handheld scanner. The viewfinder spills a lot of light. If you do get the shuttered cup do yourself a favor and get the JL Metalworks retention ring. Without that you will lose the eye cup. The exclusive distributor for them is not a sponsor here, PM me if you want that info.

Last edited:
I have a halo lr with same shuttered eye guard it does help with light shine.just may have to wait on nox35 they are pricey I do have a pulsar hellion xp38 that I use it works pretty good but my son In law goes on occasion and he has to scan with the rifle so maybe later on thanks glad you like it old eyes here to

The only thing more consistent than the nutty hatch file is your guys shooting. Very nice, thanks for posting. Haven’t been able to go much at all with work, the weather, and other things so all the success post on here have been it for me lately.

Back