Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3290463 - 01/09/22 12:44 PM Dr. John Lott on the "For the People Act"
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3290501 - 01/09/22 06:49 PM Re: Dr. John Lott on the "For the People Act" [Re: hm1996]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Here where I vote we have always needed ID to vote and the ID must match the voter roll book.
I am not sure why it is not this way everywhere.
You would think honest politicians everywhere would be all for ID's.
Honest elections benefit everyone.

Did you see that. I used Honest and Politician in the same sentence.
Maybe this should be in Humor.

#3290663 - 01/10/22 08:13 PM Re: Dr. John Lott on the "For the People Act" [Re: tnshootist]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: colorado
Originally Posted By: tnshootist
Here where I vote we have always needed ID to vote and the ID must match the voter roll book.
I am not sure why it is not this way everywhere.
You would think honest politicians everywhere would be all for ID's.
Honest elections benefit everyone.

Did you see that. I used Honest and Politician in the same sentence.
Maybe this should be in Humor.

Honest elections would NOT benefit the Democrat party. They would lose decisively, especially in the upcoming mid term election.

I don't understand how people can say that a doofus like Biden got more votes than anyone in history. There was NO excitement on their side, there was massive excitement on the right. There is so much evidence out there that implies voter fraud, but one left run government agency after another say, NOPE nothing to see here!

#3291881 - 01/22/22 10:53 AM Re: Dr. John Lott on the "For the People Act" [Re: hm1996]
Yukon21 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wisconsin
6724, its time to cut government spending. Especially in the health agencys as they are not serving the public as was their intention. Dump Fauci and all his cronies. This is no paticular order but who the [beeep] increased miltary bases from 600 to 800 bases. Dump a lot of that. We are not world peace keepers. Our government is more interested in World Globalization than ever before. I am not an Eisenhower fan, but he had a lot to say about all this. So did JFK. We are in a new State run capitolism. Not the free markets we had long before.

#3292212 - 01/24/22 08:58 PM Re: Dr. John Lott on the "For the People Act" [Re: Yukon21]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: so.mn
Not appropriate to ask for an ID to vote, but need a vaccine ID to eat in a restaurant. What the fun kick illogical DEMOCRAT are you people voting for.

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.