Have another G2, 243 on the way

204 AR

I was going to hold off, but threw a bid on one and got it for $755. Used, not threaded, so we'll see what kind of shape it's in. Couldn't go wrong for that price I thought.

Originally Posted By: docjon2013I see they have another one. Do yours have the 18" barrel? I'm tempted.

Thanks
Jon

They've had a lot of them in different configurations, and that desciription is the same as mine, they didn't change a thing. At first I thought they were scamming, but there's way too many good reviews for that. Mine shipped yesterday so they were fast about that.

I'm sure it's a 20" barrel, and I'm not sure where they get 18 from but the g2 hunters were 16 or 20. I think the old hunters were 18.

I can't figure out where they got so many used ones, like they bought out the remington repair facility? I hope it works lol. Not too worried though.

Originally Posted By: 204 AROriginally Posted By: docjon2013I see they have another one. Do yours have the 18" barrel? I'm tempted.

Thanks
Jon

They've had a lot of them in different configurations, and that desciription is the same as mine, they didn't change a thing. At first I thought they were scamming, but there's way too many good reviews for that. Mine shipped yesterday so they were fast about that.

I'm sure it's a 20" barrel, and I'm not sure where they get 18 from but the g2 hunters were 16 or 20. I think the old hunters were 18.

I can't figure out where they got so many used ones, like they bought out the remington repair facility? I hope it works lol. Not too worried though.

I might have to throw my hat in and see what happens.

Jon

When you get it please post the weight of you have a scale. I was looking for one and ended up with a 20” BCA and a 22” BCA(AR Stoner) uppers. I put them both on Aero M5 lowers. I’ve only tried 55 grain NBTs and 60 grain Seirra HPs out of them so far. Best groups out of both were in the .3’s. I need a 243 G2 to add in the mix.

I don't have a scale good enough, but I think they're listed at 7 and a half. It will be my second one, they're impressively light.

I saw they had another auction end last night I think it was, anyone see what that one went for? They have another listed now too

Originally Posted By: steve garrettWhat kind of accuracy do people see with these generally?

Excellent IME, 1/2 moa

Originally Posted By: SubpaRAre you going to get it threaded?

I'll swap out the barrel to one of my threaded ones while I find someone to thread the barrel that's on it, if in fact it isn't threaded. I don't have a lot of faith in their description or pictures as they're now selling the third rifle using the same pics.

Back