Free Home Covid Test Kits

hm1996

Staff member
FYI

Received from a friend today; not a joke, official USPS link:

“The post office will deliver one shipment of 4 Covid home tests per residential address. Just enter your name, address and email @ www.usps.com/covidtest to request shipment. You will receive order confirmation and kits will be shipped (when available) sometime in late Sept.”

My wife ordered some today. I can't wait to test a Diet Dr. Pepper and watch it show positive. Iv'e heard of apples and other fruits testing positive.

Originally Posted By: hm1996FYI

Received from a friend today; not a joke, official USPS link:

“The post office will deliver one shipment of 4 Covid home tests per residential address. Just enter your name, address and email @ www.usps.com/covidtest to request shipment. You will receive order confirmation and kits will be shipped (when available) sometime in late Sept.”

it doesnt say that when i go to the site.

That's strange. I clicked on link as in OP and it came up but the URL was https://special.usps.com/testkits.

Fox news announced that (after friend sent me original link I posted) USPS had set it up experimentally, it worked, so they were going to set it up permanently. Maybe they differentiated between the experimental and official links????

ETA: Both links work on my computer (Firefox) and Android, too.

Try the link above; should work.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Stu FarishProbably means we'll get them in june

I heard 7 to 10 days ARO, but what do they know.

Now if they would only give out free N95 masks...

Last edited:
Back