converting sound files

Schnouz

So I have an older call and I tried putting the sounds on my computer and converting them to be able to play through my xwave and have not been able to successfully convert them. I've tried a couple converters and none can get the files to convert. It's my primos boss dogg and for some reason the files will not convert has anybody else tried what im doing and had success if so can you let me know what you did to make it work. I've tried making them mp3 and wav and either one will not work. Main reason I want the sounds is cause theres alot of foxpro users near where I hunt and figured something lil different might help me have better luck. I've done 5 stands at different farms that I used to hunt but havent for over 5 years now and have not had any luck. I bought the xwave because my primos remote took a [beeep] and they will not let me purchase a replacement just a 25% off coupon so their on my [beeep] list now. If anybody has knowledge to point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

they show as an STL all boss dogg sounds are in this format and so far no converter has been able to convert them to a working usable file. I've tried making them mp3 and wav and no luck with getting them to work. My guess is theres some kind of encryption thats stopping me from getting them to work. IDK im out of ideas of how to be able to actually use them.

Most companies are making it so their sounds can only be played on their calls and cannot be converted.

Unless you are a hacker you will probably have to run a hard line from an aux out on your call to a line in or mic port on a computer and record the sound directly from the call.
This way you can save the recorded sound as a way file and play it on your fp. You may need a sound editing program such as goldwav or whatever new program that is similar nowadays.

Yeah I was hoping someone on here has done what I was wanting to do ill just make do with what I have for now. I would try to do the recording thing but remote has taken a dump and since Primos sold out their customer service/support is garbage. They won't sell me a remote to replace what I have instead they sent a 25% off coupon so that's why I went back to FoxPro.

Originally Posted By: SchnouzYeah I was hoping someone on here has done what I was wanting to do ill just make do with what I have for now. I would try to do the recording thing but remote has taken a dump and since Primos sold out their customer service/support is garbage. They won't sell me a remote to replace what I have instead they sent a 25% off coupon so that's why I went back to FoxPro.

I'm guessing that's because they have been discontinued for a year or 2, considering they themselves don't actually make them and there are no more around. That's why they are unable to help.

Back