Ritchs Precision Guns

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3291537 - 01/18/22 10:28 PM Re: Going to try out a Timney Imact trigger. Any users? [Re: Dultimatpredator]
Dultimatpredator Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wisconsin
I watched and read a few reviews of the 3 pound Timney impact that everyone said was breaking at two and half pounds so I bought oneÖ.that went from 2.5 pound to 3.5 pounds after about 40 to 50 pulls. I think theyíre claimed pull weights are all over the board and you just get lucky once in a while. My Timney 3 pound competition trigger brakes around 2.5 pounds pretty consistently for years but has a little creep. Wish they made them adjustable. Iím content with my CMC 2.5 pound trigger and would recommend them for the money and light pull over the Timney AR triggers. I have quite a few Timney triggers in my 700ís and can dial them right in at a pound and a quarter pretty consistent. I donít like them lighter for predator hunting. My rimfires I have around a pound and sometimes a hair less.

Edited by Dultimatpredator (01/18/22 10:36 PM)

#3292426 - 01/26/22 04:08 PM Re: Going to try out a Timney Imact trigger. Any users? [Re: Dultimatpredator]
FishnHunt9 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Virginia
I have a timney impact and itís ok it has a little bit of creep I like the regular gold timney a lot better not sure if there are better options in that price range itís definitely not a bad trigger but not 100% what I expected from past experience with timney

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  SnowmanMo 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.