Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3289374 - 12/30/21 12:55 PM PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: AZ
I just discovered Predator Masters does not work using Firefox as an internet browser. I tried everything to make Firefox work, but kept getting this error message.

The page isn’t redirecting properly.
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

My cell phone did the same thing using Chrome for the browser.

So I thought I would try using Microsoft Edge to see what happened. The PM website opened, I logged in, and here I am again.

The reason I have not been on PM for quite a while is I did not know Firefox was the issue.

This post will be the test.

Everything seems to be working fine now.

Edited by Fursniper (12/30/21 01:28 PM)
Edit Reason: Checking browser operation

Make time to create a conservationist.

#3289407 - 12/30/21 06:58 PM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
johral Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: WA
I use Brave and have not had any problems.

#3289412 - 12/30/21 08:43 PM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
You can get the redirect error with any browser. You have to clear out your cookies and/or cached data.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3290039 - 01/05/22 01:01 PM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
reb8600 Offline
Sponsor/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Morgan, Utah
Works fine on Fire Fox for me

Egg Shoot Champion of Champions

#3290280 - 01/07/22 12:47 AM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: reb8600]
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

Originally Posted By: reb8600
Works fine on Fire Fox for me

Thanks, then there must be a setting somewhere in Firefox that I can't find to fix it. Maybe someday I'll blunder onto the setting. Nothing I've tried has worked so far. In the meantime, I'm glad I found an alternative.

#3290332 - 01/07/22 06:28 PM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Got to Settings. I'm running an old versions so after this it may be different.

Privacy & Security

Look for something about clear you recent history

Set the time range for the max possible & then Clear Now

Close and restart the browser.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3290454 - 01/09/22 11:20 AM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
ultramag Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: New York
I does not load in Chrome or Firefox for me either,just Edge. I have windows 10.

#3290458 - 01/09/22 11:47 AM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Again, it can happen with any browser. You'll have to clear your cache and/or cookies

I use chrome, edge & firefox (both current versions and an old install of v56) to access PM

Keep calm and crazy on

#3290691 - 01/11/22 08:26 AM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
flowj Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Ky.
Mine works with Firefox, but was wondering why it says connection is not secure?

#3290762 - 01/11/22 05:32 PM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Stu Farish]
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
Again, it can happen with any browser. You'll have to clear your cache and/or cookies

I use chrome, edge & firefox (both current versions and an old install of v56) to access PM

I also have Windows 10 and PM only works with Edge. I'm using the most current versions of Firefox and Windows 10. Cleared all cookies and cache. Still get the same error message. Must be another setting somewhere. Could Windows 10 be the problem?

#3290782 - 01/11/22 07:15 PM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

I'm running Win 10 at home, desktop & laptop. Firefox v56 on desktop, latest version of laptop

There's something cached in FF that's causing it. An extreme solution would be to uninstall & reinstall Firefox, but be sure to export bookmarks & passwords to external files to a folder that won't be blown away first.

To do that I would:

1) Export that data
2) Uninstall FF
3) Reboot the PC
4) Download a new installer for FF & install it
5) Import bookmarks & passwords form the files

Keep calm and crazy on

#3290829 - 01/12/22 07:10 AM Re: PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge [Re: Fursniper]
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

Thanks Stu!

Moderator:  Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.