Bca gen 2 side charging upper affect accuracy?

Got mine from MidwayUSA AR-STONER 300 Blackout 16in with a Pistol gas tube.
Never had a problem with subsonic loads. ATN 4K scope.

66nNUP2.jpg

Originally Posted By: willy1947

Got mine from MidwayUSA AR-STONER 300 Blackout 16in with a Pistol gas tube.
Never had a problem with subsonic loads. ATN 4K scope.

66nNUP2.jpg

looks just like a bca gen1 upper.

I just built a new 6 ARC upper with a Gibbz billet side charger.

I like it so well, I think I'm going to re-do my 223 with the same.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot

it probably is.

back then you could tell what midway would have in stock by checking the BCA website. lol

they'd have the exact stuff on their sites, or within a few days. it was easy to track when they did special runs like... 6.5Grendel 5r barrels, or melonite spiral fluted 5R 1:8 Twist WYlde uppers.

always in stock same products conveniently

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot

it probably is.

back then you could tell what midway would have in stock by checking the BCA website. lol

they'd have the exact stuff on their sites, or within a few days. it was easy to track when they did special runs like... 6.5Grendel 5r barrels, or melonite spiral fluted 5R 1:8 Twist WYlde uppers.

but but it said stoner.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot

but but it said stoner.
smile.gif
smile.gif

and walmart sells "sams choice" products too - and we all know they're in the manufacturing business - manufacturing purchase orders for their labels to stick on someone elses products bought in bulk
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot

it probably is.

but but it said stoner.
smile.gif
smile.gif

And for a $100 to $150 more price tag depending on the model. Guilty of buying one myself years back because I didn’t know either. The good thing is BCA will honor their lifetime warranty on an AR Stoner after the Midway one year warranty is up. You just have to hold onto your receipt.

Last edited:
Back