Why did Alex Baldwin lie to investigators!

spotstalkshoot

Alex Baldwin told little George that he never aimed the revolver at the director, that he pointed at the mark. On sets firearms are never pointed at personal or equipment as a safety precaution, camera angles are used to depict the firearms direction. He also stated he told investigators he "never pulled the trigger" that he thumbed the hammer back asking the director if the trigger was pulled far enough three times(a little further each time) and that the hammer slipped and the revolver fired. It has been reported that it was a modern reproduction Colt 45 single action. I believe many would also know how these single actions function. There are 3 hammer set or lock positions, 1st is just off the primer. Once that notch is passed the hammer CANNOT strike the primer, even if the hammer is stuck(trigger must be pulled as hammer is released to let hammer forward). 2nd or 1/2 cock. Once this hammer position is passed the hammer CANNOT go forward without the trigger being pulled as hammer is actioned forward. 3rd full cock(ready to fire by pulling trigger, movement of trigger will not allow hammer forward without trigger being pulled. All firearms on the set had been inspected/serviced by the prop company and the armorer. Why is Baldwin not in custody/charged with negligence,false statements?

Originally Posted By: 6724Because he is a famous liberal, there are different rules for them.

I live in Minnesota and they just hung a female cop out to dry. Kim Potter received the max sentence for accidentally pulling her service piston instead of her taser. I understand this is a pretty egregious mistake especially for seasoned (supervisor/training) cop but it was an honest mistake non the less. She genuinely showed GREAT remorse for her mistake but the liberal left had it out for her and made an example out of her.

Daunte Wright's criminal past:

She ran the 'expired plates' and found out he was wanted for arrest among other things.

All this said, Alex Baldwin should be held to the same standards and should be put away for a LONG time.

He killed a female that was a friend and wounded another friend. May have a little issue going on in the old head after that!! I think I’ll just leave it to the experts and reconstruction’s to figure it out. The big question is not so much did he pull the trigger but, how did the live round get into a gun on a movie set. They will figure it out, there was safety crews and armorer on the set hired to make sure accidents don’t happen. To many people hate Baldwin and let if fog their judgement hoping to see him go down.

Originally Posted By: 6724
Because he is a famous liberal, there are different rules for them.

That’s when Justice really needs to make sure everyone is FAIRLY investigated and charged. This Country is to Great to go after people based on politics, sex, religion, race or anything else. When it comes to our laws they should be fair and equal!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: viperHe killed a female that was a friend and wounded another friend. May have a little issue going on in the old head after that!! I think I’ll just leave it to the experts and reconstruction’s to figure it out. The big question is not so much did he pull the trigger but, how did the live round get into a gun on a movie set. They will figure it out, there was safety crews and armorer on the set hired to make sure accidents don’t happen. To many people hate Baldwin and let if fog their judgement hoping to see him go down.

Yes, I do hate him because he is a bad person and he hates our country and wants it drove into the ground. He is a piece of crap to say the least.

Back