YHM resonator 2

docjon2013

Hello,
I am looking at this suppressor with quick detach for all my centerfire rifles. It seems to have good reviews for it and the price isn't too bad. I was going to get the Banish 30 but I want the quick detach. Also, anyone done the e file yet? Any opinion on YHM or efile?
Thanks again

Jon
Happy New Year!

I have a Banish 30 and a Resonator (first model) They are both good suppressors and I'm sure the YHM will serve you well. I don't see any poi change with either model. The Banish is quieter to my ear.

Originally Posted By: 1loboI have a Banish 30 and a Resonator (first model) They are both good suppressors and I'm sure the YHM will serve you well. I don't see any poi change with either model. The Banish is quieter to my ear.

Yeah I like the Banish better but want the quick detach of the Resonator 2.

Thanks again

Jon

You may find that the quick detach is not really that much of an advantage. I got a suppressor with that capability and decided the extra weight just wasn't worth it, not to mention the extra cost of the brakes and adapters to use on other rifles. It doesn't take that long to screw one off of one rifle and on to another. I ended up buying more than one suppressor, so I don't change them at all anymore. I had the same opinion as you do when I started, but I didn't keep it.

Originally Posted By: 1loboYou may find that the quick detach is not really that much of an advantage. I got a suppressor with that capability and decided the extra weight just wasn't worth it, not to mention the extra cost of the brakes and adapters to use on other rifles. It doesn't take that long to screw one off of one rifle and on to another. I ended up buying more than one suppressor, so I don't change them at all anymore. I had the same opinion as you do when I started, but I didn't keep it.

This is spot on and good information! Bin there and done that!

Back