Video 7 Bobcats in 1 Check!!!!!

Fur Addicts

My best trap check yet. 7 mature toms out of 30 trap in one trap check. It was fun to check, but the cramping hands from skinning sucks. I can't complain, Santa was good to me this season

I have an iPad 6 and can’t see anything. Just a blank space under the wording. I’ll have to see if I can find it on YouTube.

Going to guess this?

Found it posted on another forum 2 days ago by doing a google search

Last edited:
I’ve been watching your videos since this spring. Got drawn here in the southern zone in WI for a bobcat permit so I needed to learn how to trap them. My season ended on December 24th. I got my first trapped cat, a female on the 15th. I was tickled just to get one! Not to many bobcat in my area and on my property where I got it. Had bobcat on my trail cameras 3 times this year and once last year so I knew they passed through my property once in a while. I didn’t weigh it but it was huge for a female. The cat was as big as some of the smaller toms I’ve called in and shot in AZ. Got a double front pad catch to boot. The hair was worn off where it went across the feet unfortunately. I used a Duke 650. Your kid is going to be one heck of a trapper! Hopefully people stop messing with your traps. It’s a $500 fine here in WI if you catch someone messing with them.

Last edited:
Back