vaccinations...

My granddaughter had the virus. I reckon she is ok. Still has a cough.
40 kids in this county are positive for the virus this week.

I don't know if kids should have the vaccine or not but kids do get the virus.

Some get pretty sick. My granddaughter was pretty sick. I hope she does not have damage to her lungs.
It's a virus. I will not ridicule others decision.

i'm not here to tell anyone what to do to their kids... just that if you're gonna vax them you need to look at the risks they face and make a decision based on those facts.

the local fear mongering news outlet that loves to toe the administration line with the virus the whole time just released an article about how bad cases are amongst school aged kids.

they were kind enough to point out that of 1.5 million kids in school in michigan that 34 ended up in the hospital to date.

which equates to a 0.0022% hospitalization rate so far amongst school aged kids. total. throughout the whole virus.

they also rank an "outbreak" as two or more cases and discusssed the roughly 500 outbreaks in the state...

there was also another recent article about national death statistics for kids, again trying to fearmonger parents into getting their kids the shot.

less than 700 kids total have died from covid out of the approx 5 million who have tested positive. i cant find the exact statistic i saw a week or so ago but it boiled down to somewhere around 0.0459% fatality rate from confirmed cases. like stupid low... a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

its gotten so silly here with the quarantine on exposure rules that entire school districts are abandoning the policy.

my cousins oldest daughter was sent home twice inside of 10 days because of "possible exposure" last month. she got sent home for the first one, went back to school the following week and a few days later got sent home again. She's already had covid, she's got antibodies - her risk of getting covid again are a lower than that of even a fully vaccinated person - and she got sent home to quarantine TWICE as a healthy young adult with no symptoms at all. the school board had so many complaints about kids missing valuable days of school over the nonsense they had no choice but to drop the policy.

it was causing more harm than good.

we need to go back to basing decisions on facts and data and stop all the hype, fearmongering and general politicization of this virus. its out of hand and needs to end.

I am not sure which numbers to go by as I have no faith in any of them.
All the number people have an agenda.

The only people who might have facts are the people who made the virus and they ain't talking.

I might suggest people base their decision on what they see themselves in their part of the country.
Numbers from somewhere else might not mean much.

I believe hand washing and keeping fingers out of mouths works. Other than that I don't know.

By now I have known several people who were said to have it. Some died. Some are still having trouble with it. Some shook it off like a cold.

It's a virus. No telling how many versions it has mutated into. It will be around for ever.

Yes it sounds familiar.
I have been saying this stuff for several years. Been told to get a foil hat several times.
A lot of people involved in this virus thing are on the level and are doing the best they can.

Many are not. Experience tells me that there is no way to know what is truth and what is lies.

Most times "follow the money" is the best guess at truth.
In this case follow the money I think is a side business. Power is the goal. Those who think they are gaining power will be surprised when they have served their purpose.
I think China will come out before long with some information for the world. Probably starting with Taiwan.

I am concerned that we have not seen the real virus yet.

Originally Posted By: tnshootist

I am concerned that we have not seen the real virus yet.

they were messing with another virus in the same lab that had a 50-80% fatality rate - the Nipah Virus

they found all kinds of samples in the same WUhan lab that they were working on back in Dec 2019 and they were supposedly about 2 years ahead of covid in their research of it.

so yea.. there's some sh!t to be worried about for sure.

That's what communist countries do, research how to make biological weapons. Free countries figure out how to fight or prevent biological casualties. Unfortunately under a democrat president taxpayer money(provided by NIH,under Fauci) was used/appears to be used by a communist country to research gain of function of a corona virus(A). Than during the re-election year of a popular opposition president, a form of the researched virus "escapes" from the lab and is transported out of the country by it's citizens. Some would say criminal, others act of war, odd that the democrats would say "accident".

"That's what Communist Countries do"
Really? Have you ever heard of Fort Detrick in Maryland? Ever heard of "Operation Paperclip" when we grabbed the Japanese and Germans chemical and biological weapons experts after WW2 (all were war criminals) and gave them cart blanche to keep going with weapons development..
Our government has been doing some really nasty things for years, weather communist or capitalist, Men with unlimited power tend to become monsters..
Eight days from now will be the 58 year anniversary of our National Security state murdering a President, then we all watched as the politicians, law enforcement, and the main stream news outlets banded together to cover it up... In 63' they used bullets, in 2020 they used a virus to remove a President..

PM members here have restored my faith in humanity. Great posts about seeing through the media, the politicians, and big Pharma's lies.

Joe rogan interviews Bret Weinstein. This is a short video. The entire interview can be seen/heard on Spotify.

Originally Posted By: viperI wonder if the 800,000 dead Americans would take it if given the chance to have that shot?

First you would have to make the assumption that the 800,000 number is actually a real number.
I just heard on the radio yesterday that a nearby county had its first hospitalization for the flu this year. Really??? or was this simply the first time they decided not to put it in the covid category?
Ever wonder why the leading causes of death in this country dropped massively last year? Because every death is now covid related. The government pays more for a covid death than a stroke or heart attack. Not hard to see what is going on here, if you are paying attention.

I've been shot & boosted.

5 months after getting pfizer I got covid & I got it from another person who had pfizer.

I just got boosted 2 weeks ago.

But the facts are that even shot & boosted, people are still getting & spreading it

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI've been shot & boosted.

5 months after getting pfizer I got covid & I got it from another person who had pfizer.

I just got boosted 2 weeks ago.

But the facts are that even shot & boosted, people are still getting & spreading it

So, what is the point, exactly, in getting some unproven concoction injected into your body?

Anyone who does not grow his own food and eat his own meat has no clue what kind of unproven poison he is eating. He can be sure it is full of preservatives. Anyone who eats at a restaurant has no clue what goes on in the kitchen. Anyone who drinks milk has no clue how the product has been handled.
Of course this is all monitored by the government for safety. How would one explain fecal matter in the lettuce. Peanut butter has a rating in consumer reports concerning the amount of hair and rodent parts allowed.
People ride airplanes every day and have no clue if they even put gas in it. When you drive down the highway you pass people at 70+ mph and there is no way to know what they may be under the influence of or if they will stay in their lane. Many times they don't.
Life is risky business.

The shots are really a therapeutic rather than a vaccine.

When they first got released they had a high rate of preventing infection. That ended with delta this summer.

They still help people not be as sick, not as likely to need hospitalization, not as likely to die. So those are worthwhile things.

What they aren't doing now is stopping infections or stopping infected people who've been shot from being contagious.

I don't know how anyone would know the percentages.
How would one know the reason someone didn't contract the virus?
How could it be expected that the vaccine would be 100% effective.

About the only thing that is certain is the virus came from China and not one word from the world or not one thing to keep it from happening again.

People talk about an end to this. Before anything can end the source must be stopped.
As long as China is in the position of power it now has with the weak leadership that exists it will never be over. China is using the virus to cover it's aggressive expansion all over the world. Other people who may have financial interests or guilt of past money deals closer to home are busy as cats covering crap using the virus.

We are at war. This will not be like any other. It is well planned and executed. Not one shot fired is planned.
This is my opinion.

People are dead from the virus. That is a fact.

All people want to be mad about is the vaccine. I don't understand why people are not mad that there is even a virus to be vaccinated for. This is not something in nature that just happened. This is a man altered virus that was released on the world. These people are Chinese Communists. Let that sink in. This did NOT have to happen.

The United States government, funded this research. Under the direction or at least knowledge of Dr. Fauci.
For sure we should be wary of the chinese, but our own government was involved in this. And, who in our government is in the pocket of the Chinese?

I am not able to name anyone in our government that I know is not beholding to some ones money though there must be a few yet.
Fauci is in it up to his eye balls in my opinion.

Now that biden has thrown in the towel it's fun to see all the talking heads suddenly be where a bunch of us have been for months:

we're going to have to quit treating this as something to live in fear of & figure out how to live with it.

Back