Dan Cooper

spotstalkshoot

Cooper "showed up" on AS forum. For those not familiar with DC, he contributed 3,300 to the 2008 Obama campaign. Haven't been able to find out about subsequent contributions. I guess if Sen. Blumenthal can say he didn't know he was attending a communist awards show, than Cooper didn't know Obama is a marxist, anti America. It all comes down to you believe in and work to protect the bill of rights or you are the problem.

I met Cooper at the sports show in Harrisburg Pa long time ago, and ordered a rifle from him. he gave me exactly what I wanted, almost a custom build. thought he was an upstanding guy, this was of course before the obomo thing. I would have never done business with him had I known where he was headed. and there is no way he did not know what obomo was, or what he was going to try to do. shame, as he built nice rifles.
Barry

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishAs I recall, he was the one who tipped off the antis regarding our annual convention.

That while selling rifles to our members.

Cooper or C arey?

Not sure now, I'm crap with names. Might be the other guy, if so I apologize for wrongly tagging this guy for it.

Back