Internet is my friend especially Amazon and Brownells

AWS

Retired PM Staff
I live in a small town and it is all day afair to get to a larger one.

I do lots of odd projects like installing an English propane furnace in my van or solar system for it. I could put a thousand miles on my truck and not find the parts I need. Amazon is my friend, I can sit at my counter order everything I need get it delivered to the door in a couple days and if it doesn't work I can ship it back on their dime. This week I wanted to switch out the lights in the luminaries to LEDs to save some energy ànd they don't keep burning out at Walmart they come in a two pack for $5. at Amazon they were $21. for a 25 pk.

This age of computers has really opened a whole new world for me. I'm old enough to remember that the only info you got on hunting and fishing gear was in magazines and there was little or no impute from users just what the author wanted to tell you.

Just the ramblings it f an old man sitting in an rv.rocking back and forth in the wind waiting for the coffee to get done.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. We are about 1 1/2 hours from the nearest city.
We have Amazon Prime (free shipping) and Sam's Club Plus (free shipping). We save hundreds of dollars in shipping costs and hundreds of dollars in gas and I don't know how many hours by ordering almost everything except perishable groceries. We don't really have an economical alternative.
Plus at my age I've discovered that I don't like most people so in store shopping is not the best activity for me.

Back