Suggestions on a rifle stock with a good cheek weld?

Dultimatpredator

Doesn't seem to be alot of options available for a fixed full length rifle stock. I will have it scoped so I would like a good cheek weld. Since I can't find a R25/DPMS G11 stock I've been looking at the Moe rifle stock and the plain old A2 stock. Any other suggestions on a fixed rifle stock that has a nice wide cheek weld?

Rock River Operator, Luth AR Skullation, Seekins 10x, Magpul PRS,
i have to fixed MOE's and have no trouble with cheek weld.

I want a full rifle stock(not carbine stock). I have a 22" bull barrel and want a full lenth fixed stock. I have a magpul STR on my POF 14.5" and love the cheek weld. I was hoping to find a full length rifle stock with a similar cheek weld. I've pretty much decided on the magpul MOE rifle stock.

Last edited:
XLR industries has some very nice butt stocks with adjustable cheek rests. I've adapted just the cheek rest to one of my bolt action rifles.

MagPul PRS. It adjusts in several different ways, LOP and has a cheek riser that adjusts as well. Not cheap but a very good stock.

I like the Magpul but it is a bit heavy and gen 3 is a little longer. greengt mentioned the Seekins 10x I personally really like also. Cheaper, lighter and shorter than the Magpul.

Back