More Trespassers Caught

Originally Posted By: Mblackmon4Believe it or don’t, just sharing experiences with the world. I don’t really care what some Barney Fife wannabe thinks

Relax man... it's just the internet.

I know you Texas boys are tough, but poaching a deer, jumping the fence, getting shot in the azz with an arrow, then grab the deer he poached and jump back over the fence, then get away. Sorry but that's a really hard pill to swallow. He11, if he really did all that he could keep the deer....and the arrow.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI know you Texas boys are tough, but poaching a deer, jumping the fence, getting shot in the azz with an arrow, then grab the deer he poached and jump back over the fence, then get away. Sorry but that's a really hard pill to swallow. He11, if he really did all that he could keep the deer....and the arrow.

You forgot... all this was witnessed by at least six bystanders who just happened to be at the right place at the right time...

Last edited:
Cops didn't care? Doubtful
Game Warden didn't care? Very doubtful
Judge from SC hunting in Okla? Doubtful but possible

And FYI, there is no Boswell "County" in Okla. There is a town in Okla named Boswell that is in Choctaw county. Population 650ish. Pretty doubtful there is even a Police Dept there. Maybe a Dollar General store though. LOL While a good story in certain circles, this just isn't one of them.

I might believe the part about the judge because federal judges do as they please.
Except I doubt a federal judge can shoot a bow that well.
He might have hit the poacher by accident though.
Anyway it's his story. He can tell it any way he wants to.

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptOriginally Posted By: Mblackmon4Believe it or don’t, just sharing experiences with the world. I don’t really care what some Barney Fife wannabe thinks

Relax man... it's just the internet.

And it's full of bullchitters.

And yet another hog hunter caught (Bow hunter).

Yesterday at about 5pm I caught a guy coming off the RR tracks access road, which is trespassing on CSX Railroad property and sure enough, he had marked a flag line (I found it later) from the tracks onto the Ranch property.

CSX Police have asked me to trespass any persons found on the property and will prosecute if the situation dictates. While technically it's trespassing to be "joy riding" the tracks access road or walking the tracks, that's NOT the kind of situation CSX nor I are interested in.

Guy was nice, realized his mistake, and was simply placed on trespass for both properties. After we parted ways, I walked the woods and found his marked trail. I called him back to see if I missed a stand or feeder, and if so, I'd give him a chance to retrieve it vs. abandoning it or risking arrest to sneak back later to get it.

He said he has a hunting chair stashed and I'm meeting him this week to allow him to retrieve it. I gave him some ideas and tip on how to find hunting places and cautioned him no hog or deer is worth a Felony.

Back