Scope setup for night and day?

Thought I was seeing double...you have this posted in two different threads. I think for starters, what do you mean by day/night? Conventional glass with large diameter objective for light with a lit reticle or electronic, being digital NV or thermal? Lots of options out there...What kind of budget are we talking here?

Yes! Looking for a setup that fits the fill for both, whether thermal, scope with light, etc....Looking for options. 1k budget

Can rule out thermal (300 yard range, 1k budget). Digital night vision far superior to a optical scope at night, 300 yards would be a stretch, 200 yards under open field conditions more realist max.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootCan rule out thermal (300 yard range, 1k budget). Digital night vision far superior to a optical scope at night, 300 yards would be a stretch, 200 yards under open field conditions more realist max.

Agree, and would point you towards the Sightmark Wraith 4k with your budget in mind. One of mine is the Wraith 4-32 HD and to tell ya the truth, its been a good little scope for the money. This will get you started anyway and get you an idea of where you want to end up. Warning...it is a rabbit hole.

Back