Magpul PRS lite

kooman

Anyone else liking the specs of the new prs lite? I’m really wanting to try one, I think it’s just what I’m wanting, lighter than the other adjustable prs stock and not near as ugly as the luth AR, now if they would hurry up and get it out for sale.

Agreed, I've been waiting for them to finally release it also. I switched to the LaRue RAT stock on most of mine because I liked that more than the Magpul stuff. I have a couple that the prs lite would work well on though.

Last edited:
I got ahold of one of these and I’m really liking it, the only downfall is no tool less adjustment but the weight savings is worth it, if you want an adjustable set it and forget it then you will like this stock

They are pretty nice. No toolless adjustment and mine takes 2 different Allen keys to adjust the cheekpiece and the LOP. Butt pad is pretty hard.

Originally Posted By: SoganThey are pretty nice. No toolless adjustment and mine takes 2 different Allen keys to adjust the cheekpiece and the LOP. Butt pad is pretty hard.
Exactly this. Butt pad is extremely hard, almost feels like just plastic. Needing to use 3 Allen keys is absolutely ridiculous to me. One to install it on the buffer tube and then 2 different ones to adjust it. Why it couldn’t just be one, I have no idea.

Back