Surpressor covers?

zr600

Who’s running what for surpressor covers? I don’t have one, my cousin has the two from silencer central the cheaper one and the more expensive newer one, the silencer central ones he can’t get tight enough to not slid after he shoots, so he has to continually adjust it to be flush with the end of his can. Do they all do this or what’s your recommendations?

I have been debating getting a cover for mine. Not sure of the benefit if only 1 or 2 shots at a time, not much mirage to contend with. But, have read they cut sound coming from the can very slightly.

I don't have a good one, but it shouldn't move around on you.

I had the girls sew one out of denim and wrapped it around tight and laced around it. Not fancy but it protects it from scratches and keeps mirage down and protects me from the heat. I would advise him to take some cord and wrap it around tight.

I have the SilencerCo one for my Hybrid46. I have noticed after 3 shot groups that it has slid forward a bit. Hasn't bothered me much.

I've had covers from Black Hills Gear for both of my .30 cal cans and probably won't ever switch. They're great. With the grippy Nomex inside liner they don't slide, and easy to get tight with the velcro straps. Look them up on FB or his website.

hZqsAeb.jpg

I've used the Tab Gear SASR cover on my OSS and I've been happy with it. it fits very tight and I haven't had any significant issues with it shifting.

Originally Posted By: Pro_huntI have Armageddon Gear ones and am happy with them.

X2 for the AG covers. I have both the high temp and standard. Both have been VERY durable.

Brad

Back