Christmas Came a Little Early

tred1956

Just got a new to me Toy. Contender Easy Open frame with 12 inch Custom Shop SS Barrel chambered in 300 Whisper. Previous owner had rim cut so 357 Max Brass can be used. It is fitted with a Vais Brake and wears BullBerry custom furniture. It is topped with a Warne base, 30mm Burris Signature rings and a 6.5 - 20 x50mm Burris MTac scope. Came with 150+ Brass and Redding loading dies. Can't wait to get some ammo loaded and get to the bench.

Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving
Doug

Wow, very cool looking piece. I am not real familiar with the 300 Whisper. What would you compare it to and what do you plan to use it for?

Same as 300 BO. In fact you can shoot 300 BO brass just change the etractor. I mostly punch paper but Grandson keeps telling me we are going deer hunting
Happy Thanksgiving
Doug

You sure that's enough scope?
smile.gif
Seriously, it's not my kinda thing but it looks like an excellent high quality hand cannon that gives pride of ownership and satisfaction. Congratulations!

Nice looking pistola. With that break it should be really pleasant to shoot. We're gonna need a range report real soon....with pictures too.

Back