2nd Amendment on trial in Kenosha, Wi

spotstalkshoot

After watching trial coverage, it was soon apparent that the George Soros backed prosecutor was not prosecuting a murder trial with a self-defense testimony heavy case. But an anti constitutional soap box rant, in which pedophiles,looters,arsonists and women beaters were "hero's" for chasing down and attempting a 2nd time to kill an American citizen carrying a rifle and putting out fires. They even tried to charge Rittenhouse with an illegal weapons charge, until the judge heard the rifle was NOT a SBR(short barrel rifle). In the last year we lost 1st amendment rights(churches prevented from holding assembly, while liquor stores are open). We lost our property rights, during BLM/Antifa terrorists looting and burning private businesses(shoplifting no longer prosecuted). We have lost national sovereignty, Biden's open border. I could continue, to sad.

You hit the nail on the head spotstalkshoot. They are whittling away at out rights one by one and are continuously able to do so! I cannot fathom what is going on in people's heads to make them think or believe that this is all OK! I've been watching this trial myself with an un-bias opinion, based on the facts and evidence that has been presented I cannot see anything other than a justified self defense shooting. They are blatantly attacking our 2nd amendment right and using Rittenhouse as an example. Their agenda has nothing to do with the alleged "murders"!

one victory for the Right! MSM has to spin this into anything but the victory it is for the right to defend ourselves even during a riot.

Thank God the jurors on this trial got this one right!

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootAfter watching trial coverage, it was soon apparent that the George Soros backed prosecutor was not prosecuting a murder trial with a self-defense testimony heavy case. But an anti constitutional soap box rant, in which pedophiles,looters,arsonists and women beaters were "hero's" for chasing down and attempting a 2nd time to kill an American citizen carrying a rifle and putting out fires. They even tried to charge Rittenhouse with an illegal weapons charge, until the judge heard the rifle was NOT a SBR(short barrel rifle). In the last year we lost 1st amendment rights(churches prevented from holding assembly, while liquor stores are open). We lost our property rights, during BLM/Antifa terrorists looting and burning private businesses(shoplifting no longer prosecuted). We have lost national sovereignty, Biden's open border. I could continue, to sad.

35112055543_18b5c37868_m.jpg

How about a big AMEN, brother!

And the prosecutor(s) were allowed to lie in front of the jury/judge, withhold evidence. While BLM, Antifa supported their paid "activists", many who had past criminal convictions. Including the one who illegally processed the handgun he pointed at Rittenhouse's head, before he was shot by Rittenhouse. And the prosecutor had the pedophile's(sodomized male children) record withheld, he was the one who singled out the youngest looking armed male. And chased him twice, after threatening to KILL Rittenhouse. All of this "protest" supported financially(bail, transportation) and legislatively by democrats. Joe Biden was a private, published citizen when he called Rittenhouse a white supremacist. I hope Biden is sued into bankruptcy.

Back