Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts!!

Thank God common sense and the law prevailed this time. Now I'm going to turn on the FAKE NEWS to watch the snow flakes melt.
thumbup.gif

Now the looting can start. After all, those Christmas wish lists have to get filled.
Wonder how the Brandon Administration will spin it? probably as justified peaceful protest against white supremist.

I saw on the news yesterday there were pallets of bricks being dropped of around the town, in places where there is no construction.

I saw on the news yesterday there were pallets of bricks being dropped of around the town, in places where there is no construction.

Plenty of bricks, no new construction/permits. Suppose the governor or mayor can figure it out. Script up the lies, again. Jury never got to hear a convicted child molester(of boys), singled out the youngest armed male, chased him after threatening to kill him. Or the verdict would not have taken so long. Let's go Brandon. Sue Biden for defamation of character.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrNow the looting can start. After all, those Christmas wish lists have to get filled.
Wonder how the Brandon Administration will spin it? probably as justified peaceful protest against white supremist.

Yes,the early 'shopping' started last night. The thugs,anarchists and Marxists were out.

Back