Wildlife technologies

soup

Folks
I heard Bill Martz had a serious stroke .
Wondering if it will effect the company ??
Soup

Bill has passed away

Last edited:
Thank you, Soup.

Rest in peace, "Boss Bill" you were a visionary in the field of wildlife calling.
To members on here that were WT users, please show your support for Pat in this difficult time, she will need it..

Yes, Gentlemen . . .

We are all diminished.

Pat called me today .... we had a long chat. Bill and Pat have been Family to me for decades, including in my Alaska years.

I and All of us are Devastated.

The company Will go on .... and I will be in touch with Pat forever.

Cas in Wyoming.

That is sad, Bill and I had about an hour long conversation when I was looking to buy a WT, great old timer.

By the way I bought the caller and hands down one of the best callers I've owned, great sound and so easy to operate.

Pat sent me a real nice letter and remembrance card with pictures of Bill, she said thankyou to all of us for the support, if any can drop her a card or a line let her know your thinking of her, thanks!

Rest in peace, Boss Bill....

Hi have purchased the max ecaller about 6 years ago.talked with Bill along time he was very easy to talk and give you
great information on predator calling. I know her loved the outdoors and photographing wildlife.
RIP and sorry for your loose Pat.I remember Pat helping me the purchase also.what a great couple..
Richard.

I hope they stay in business. I really like Minaska callers also.

Liking this one

Hg8qej.jpg

Still have my first WT caller. Bill was very gracious in the few conversations I'd had with him over the years. He loved predator calling and enjoyed sharing his knowledge from what I can tell. Curious as to where the company will go. Rest in peace Bill.

Back