new build caliber options

I have pretty much decided on the the 6.8 spc. I am looking at either the bison arms 18" barrel or the stag arms 20" barrel. Thoughts on what would be the better bet?

I have a 16" Bison 6.8SPC II 1/11twist that shoots great and kills great as well. Very minimal recoil, would be the perfect rifle for kids, woman or recoil sensitive people.

I have two very good loads that I run, if you go with the 6.8 I'll PM them to you.

Originally Posted By: Kino MI have a 16" Bison 6.8SPC II 1/11twist that shoots great and kills great as well. Very minimal recoil, would be the perfect rifle for kids, woman or recoil sensitive people.

I have two very good loads that I run, if you go with the 6.8 I'll PM them to you.
Thank you, I will definitely be in touch when I finish the build and get the dies to start handloading for it!

The prac is very intriguing, but I'm going to be using the rifle for deer and hogs, so I'm going to have to go with something with a little more punch

Originally Posted By: MISportsmanI have pretty much decided on the the 6.8 spc. I am looking at either the bison arms 18" barrel or the stag arms 20" barrel. Thoughts on what would be the better bet?

I have an extra new 6.8 MPI bolt, should you be in the need!!

Back