22 creedmoor load for 60gr

I don't, yet. Since the 69TMKs have basically ceased to exist,i bought a bunch of the 60s, but I haven't worked a load up yet. Based on my experience with the 69s, I would start with Varget somewhere in the 37.5 range and plan on getting to around 40gr.

Sierra’s manual used to publish data for the 22-250 Ackley Improved. The case capacities should be close enough to give you an idea on starting loads. I used 22 creed data for a 22-250 AI I had since a lot of the more modern projectiles don’t have data in the 250 AI. As always, just be sure to start low and work up.

Originally Posted By: liliysdadI don't, yet. Since the 69TMKs have basically ceased to exist,i bought a bunch of the 60s, but I haven't worked a load up yet. Based on my experience with the 69s, I would start with Varget somewhere in the 37.5 range and plan on getting to around 40gr.

+1 to this

My starting load for IMR4064 CCI large Rifle BR primers and nosler brass was 37.5gr. my max was 39.5 when it was cooler. I shot a few to check zero the other day when it was 90 degrees and the max load showed more pressure than I would like. Mine is just used for a calling rifle so I wont use it when it is that warm.

Last edited:
Back