Looking real bad

Heymartay

Just wanted to say I have a real bad feeling about what’s going down. I just think everything Joe’s done has a real bad smell to it and I think it’s all on purpose. I dunno but I think things could get real biblical here shortly and I don’t consider myself a religious fanatic, just a believer. Things have been going upside down and backwards for the last couple years. Just think it might be time go through the Roman road again and make sure your right with God. Just had to let some steam off cause what’s happening right now all over the world is just wrong. Hope I didn’t offend anyone.

You mean drugs,disease,child sex rings, criminals crossing the border. Or all the "interpreters" flown out of Afghanistan, before U.S. citizens. And how the government needs to hire interpreters to "vett" them? Or the "friendly" Afghans who brought their child "brides" with them and will be expected to assimilate into western life.

One big world.
Everyone the same.
The trouble is the only way for everyone to be the same nobody can have anything. Poverty makes everyone the same.

"Just wanted to say I have a real bad feeling about what’s going down. I just think everything Joe’s done has a real bad smell to it and I think it’s all on purpose. I dunno but I think things could get real biblical here shortly and I don’t consider myself a religious fanatic, just a believer. Things have been going upside down and backwards for the last couple years. Just think it might be time go through the Roman road again and make sure your right with God. Just had to let some steam off cause what’s happening right now all over the world is just wrong."

Amen - agree 100%

Back