NVISION NOX & X Series Thermal Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know who Capitol Armory even is and i have the invoice showing i paid full retail from a an Nvision dealer U UNINFORMED CRY BABY

just cause u cant send yours back now is NO REASON to call the rest of us who werre smart enough to do so names...CRY BABY

Lol your hilarious man, so I’ve got tons more videos from the NOX35 which I’ve never purchased because I demo for them, I actually hunt and don’t spend all my time on this forum. Uninformed….nope. I shot the first coyot with the NOX35 last November before it even was available to the public. Just keep testing those thermals, you’ll find the unicorn one day lol

Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasLol your hilarious man, so I’ve got tons more videos from the NOX35 which I’ve never purchased because I demo for them, I actually hunt and don’t spend all my time on this forum. Uninformed….nope. I shot the first coyot with the NOX35 last November before it even was available to the public. Just keep testing those thermals, you’ll find the unicorn one day lol

HENCE THE ONLY reason your running your mouth like a child...... u didnt have to pay for the stuff like the rest of us did so u dont care that it acts the way it does...ITS FREE TO U...we ALL get it now

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasHow do you think I earned the right to get to demo it….you just keep running your mouth bubba, get some rest, I’m goin huntin

so because u earned the right to use it for FREE your allowed to insult me and others callin names......the only thing that matters is you running your mouth to people u dont know in the open on the internet.....you stared all this callin names to people when NOBODY said anything to U but now u been buried in your own BS & your done.......i get it.....your definately less then respectable......FACT

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasWow you really got offended by the name JOKER, I apologize

& WOW u really thought u could just shoot your mouth off to anybody and nothing would happen as well.....what u should have done was apologize SEVERAL POSTS BACK & then erase it ALL and moved on as u have done more damage to the comapany u r supposedly are lookin out for then i ever would have talkin to people in private that have the EXACT SAME CONCERNS & MORE.....BUT u wanted to play TOUGH GUY tell it like it is & THE TRUTH is your just DISRESPECTFUL.

Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasWow your mad…..

no its much worse than that as i dont need to b mad to defend myself....the TRUTH is IM JUST CORRECT in everything ive said....that why your still typin BS not huntin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back