Rustydust is back

Rustydust

Hey Guys

Don't know what the heck was wrong but for well over a month I could not get on to PM. I kept getting this:

This page isn’t workingwww.predatormastersforums.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.

No matter what I tried it did not work. I finally opened up a new account and....what do you know? It worked.

Good to be back. Missed you guys.

Was starting to think you just got bored with us and found a new source of entertainment. Nice to see you found your way back.

Hey Terry

The PD shoot was OK but it blew a LOT the whole time we were out there. I shot more with my .17 HMR rifle and .22 Ruger pistol out the window driving around than I did off a bench. It was a good time and all but sure got tired of how much wind there was. But for a fact, it beat sitting home and already making plans on next year. Always making plans on next year!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Aw shucks, Bryan! How could you folks get along with my wit and wisdom? I am only here for my fellow shooters don't you know?
tt2.gif

Had the same issue using the suggested short cuts on google homepage. Had to just type in predator masters into google and go the long way around

Same problem here, I can't get on on my home computer but my truck computer and phone work just fine.

I tried typing in the address an it takes me to the home page but still won't let me in the forums

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: parsonMust be nice to be popular,

Oh it is. People wave to me all the time. All the time.

On occasion, some of them use all of their fingers.

Originally Posted By: RustydustOriginally Posted By: parsonMust be nice to be popular,

Oh it is. People wave to me all the time. All the time.

On occasion, some of them use all of their fingers.

LOL, I get the same responses. Sometimes they even use my given name.

I had the same problem as well so I cleared the cache and cookies as well as the browsing history on my computer and was immediately able to login.

Back