Incoming

Thank you Week. I really enjoy working on the videos, and at the same time they have taught me so much about what happened that I didn't see at the time.

It is more than evident that V-Max have worked well for Owen. I have nowhere near the experience he does with dropping coyotes, not even in the same league, but the limited ones I have taken with V-Max bullets have been good kills. I used a 16” AR, but shooting the 60 grainers. I have a tendency to shoot heavier bullets.

I enjoy your vids! Thats my go to round for my Remmy 700 26"22-220, the 50 grain Vmax with IMR 4064, around 3600 fps. Drops them like a bag of hammers for me..
Most of my dogs are taken with the 18"AR using 55 grain Nosler Varmagedons with Varget...I will say that for years I would shoot them where everyone shoots them, I would get good shots, some double taps and would still have a few runners and crawl offs.
I read an article by a deer hunter that said he shoots for the root of the neck where it meets the shoulder, I started shooting there and I cant remember when I even had a spinner, if I connected and not have a clean misss.. Any one else tried this? Most of my coyote hunting friends think I am nuts.. But the results speak for them self..

Last edited:
Back