Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom Laut

Looks like my first call from them Kas 2030 I think, I have a Mighty Atom Max, and a Ma-21, they are the only callers I use, for dogs and crows...
LOL, I had some cows try stomping it, and just straightened the cone and kept going..I would still have it, but when I sent it in for a sound upgrade they made me an offer I could not refuse on a MA-21...

I do not have the laut, but do have the max

The remote is the the same as past models, but improved internally which makes range improved ALOT

No regrets on running a WT caller from me

Call and ask for pat, she will help you out

Thanks for the replies. I will be calling WT soon. I’ve read WT website numerous times and looked for reviews. Not much out there, especially on the Laut model. I was thinking of buying the LD Roughneck. Just want to keep my options open. I have the new Foxpro X24 very happy with it. But like a lot of us I’m always looking to add to my collection or maybe obsession. WT website says a lot about their quality, sounds and technology compared to other electronic call companies.

I bought the smaller one this summer as I wanted to get familiar with it before hunting starts. I call a lot of close cover, hike alot and travel by MC so trying the small one. I do like the remote, no scrolling, you can use the remote without having to look at. It is starting to cool down here a little and I'm going to get out and get some calling in before I try and kill things.over it.

I bought the smaller one this summer as I wanted to get familiar with it before hunting starts. I call a lot of close cover, hike alot and travel by MC so trying the small one. I do like the remote, no scrolling, you can use the remote without having to look at. It is starting to cool down here a little and I'm going to get out and get some calling in before I try and kill things.over it.
How do you like the small caller? It’s got my interest.

I really like it a lot. The remote is about as simple as it gets, no scrolling, no screens to read, 10 presets, shuts off automatically, 100+ sounds just punch the number and play. Spend more time hunting than messing with the remote. I love that the caller will run on AA batteries in a pinch. I use rechargeable AAs and keep a pack of alkalines in the caller bag.

I've found that almost all callers will call predators, my choice in callers comes down to size and the remote. For me the remote is like a.car, the less do-dads on it the less that can go wrong.
Hg8qej.jpg

Now if someone came out with a Minaska M-1 Bandit sized caller with a WT remote I'd be all over it.

Last edited:
I really like it a lot. The remote is about as simple as it gets, no scrolling, no screens to read, 10 presets, shuts off automatically, 100+ sounds just punch the number and play. Spend more time hunting than messing with the remote. I love that the caller will run on AA batteries in a pinch. I use rechargeable AAs and keep a pack of alkalines in the caller bag.

I've found that almost all callers will call predators, my choice in callers comes down to size and the remote. For me the remote is like a.car, the less do-dads on it the less that can go wrong.

Now if someone came out with a Minaska M-1 Bandit sized caller with a WT remote I'd be all over it.
We think alike. I have 2 mighty atoms, 2 minaskas, and a cs 24. If I could buy a new Minaska I would. I hunt real close for cats and foxes and just don’t need the loud or big calls. I am considering ordering The smaller one and getting rid of all these others. It’s time to downsize.

No sir I don't, because for years I didn't have a place to plug a charger in, the currant bushes were the wrong voltage...I still use alkalines, in fact that's what's in the caller now because the rechargeables died while out hunting. A lot of time I was hunting for weeks on end living out of a tent or my van. Rechargeables were very expensive and the chargers took 110v. I now have solar in my van but it is only 12v and limited. So I still get AA by the 200 pk.

Back