vaccinations...

Minor complications from the vaccination? Tell that to all the people that have died, or the ones with debilitating conditions after the fact. Most drugs in this country go through a very thorough long testing process, the vaccines have not. First it was get two doses and you're good, now its get a third booster. How long will this go on? Another booster every year, every six months?
No thanks. I'd prefer not to be experimented on.

FWIW, you're taking your chances on a virus that came out of a chinese lab.

You're already being experimented on.

Well, seems to me its a little late to worry about where it came from because its here and doesn't look like its getting any better. I got the shots and wear a mask when I feel I need to and if a third shot is recommended, I'll get it as well. I'm to old to get sick and possibly die with a vent shoved down my throat. Other than a sore arm for a day, nothing seems any different. I didn't have my DNA change me into a super hero or a freak of nature. He11 I wake up sore every morning so a sore arm was no big deal. I've read to many stories of people on their death bed wanting the vaccine but its to late for that. Your choice, choose wisely. I choose to do my best to stay alive.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogWell, seems to me its a little late to worry about where it came from because its here and doesn't look like its getting any better. I got the shots and wear a mask when I feel I need to and if a third shot is recommended, I'll get it as well. I'm to old to get sick and possibly die with a vent shoved down my throat. Other than a sore arm for a day, nothing seems any different. I didn't have my DNA change me into a super hero or a freak of nature. He11 I wake up sore every morning so a sore arm was no big deal. I've read to many stories of people on their death bed wanting the vaccine but its to late for that. Your choice, choose wisely. I choose to do my best to stay alive.

X2

I had the Maderna shots. Have had no side effects.
Had radiation last year for my cancer/ 8 weeks 5X a week.
Doing okay but still having some side effects.

Average age of a COVID death 78, average lifespan in U.S. 78. Most vaccine complications are in individuals who already have COVID antibodies. There is NO clinical test for any variants, diagnosed only through symptoms observation. A lab molecular test of the generic signature is required to confirm, very,very few are actually ran. Why if the democrats are so concerned with protecting our health, have they let 100,000+(since Jan 20) plus with COVID into the country and then transported them all over? And then warn us infection rates are increasing. You are being played, for political reasons, by democrats.

I think you are the one being played and just don't realize it. If you get sick do the Doctors and nurses a favor and just stay home. Maybe take some of that horse wormer. It should fix you right up.

As long as thousands of people who have not be vaccinated for anything are coming into the country daily I don't see how anyone could think there is any hope of containing anything.

There is a company in Indiana that is contracted to make the shots, they got an order to make 250 mlion shots at $25/shot. 4,5&6th booster will be next.

Biden took the shot and we all see what it done to him, he can't talk, read, or think. no thanks!

He was like that before the shot
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI think you are the one being played and just don't realize it. If you get sick do the Doctors and nurses a favor and just stay home. Maybe take some of that horse wormer. It should fix you right up.

lets be honest - thats just darwin doing his thing - helping pour some bleach in the gene pool.

[beeep] people were eating tide pods for internet fame.

some people also bought 14 years worth of toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

theres always gonna be people who do stupid [beeep].

There are really 2 choices:

You take your chances on the chinese virus without the vax, or you take your chances on the chinese virus with the vax. That's it. Choose & live with the consequences, I won't give you any crap for it either way and I expect the same in return.

We don't trust science to try and keep us healthy but then when we get sick or dying, we want science to heal us. Makes perfect sense. Not to me but to some.

I think you didn't understand my take, I'm NOT anti vaccine. Hello rabies vaccine saved my life. But that is a true vaccine for a 100% fatal virus. COVID 19 not even close to a deadly illness for MOST healthy people. And the vaccines are not true vaccines, they are an experimental way to trick the body into producing antibodies. Remember last summer when actual fatality rates here in the U.S. started being released, the narrative then changed to you probably won't die, but could have respiratory issues that persist. Now we are seeing studies showing at least 40% of fully vaccinated are contacting the virus. Fauci explanation, well most of the vaccinated don't die. Well neither do the unvaccinated, or as we will probably find out these vaccines are just like flu shots. However your position on the shots, only one political party took advantage of the illness. The illness that came out of a Chinese Communist gain of function lab promoted by Dr. Fauci, partially funded by U.S. taxpayers during a democratic presidency(2008-2016).

Last edited:
I have a daughter who is a home health care nurse. Couple weeks ago she lost 7 patients 10 minutes apart. Out of them 5 of them were fully vaccinated.

There are so many trying to get rich off the virus they can't sing the same song two days in a row.

As far as where it came from don't matter I beg to differ. It matters a great deal. It matters where the D virus came from. And it will matter where the next one comes from.

There will be no end till something is done about the origination of these virus's. They will just keep coming because so far it's working great.

How many types of flue do you know about that came from say Sweden or Chili or anyplace besides China in say the last 30 or 40 years.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistThere are so many trying to get rich off the virus they can't sing the same song two days in a row.

99.9% of the time it all comes down to the $$$$$.

like somebody above said, $25 per shot. show me the money.

Yep, that's why Hidalgo county Tx last week ordered two refrigerated trailers again to cover the spike in deaths along the border, but nothing to look at here, folks; I won't mention the 21% infection rate of those illegals tested before being released.

Like Stu said, it's a crap shoot, ya roll the dice and pay the preacher. There's been so many "scientists" telling us more than they know from the very outset that all any of us can do is vax or don't and then live w/the consequences.

Back