Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3281133 - 08/28/21 02:27 PM #12 was Russian looking sow
Yellowhammer Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Huntington, Texas
Been real busy last few weeks. Didn't get to go to the lease last week because my son's truck broke down and I had to carry him to work that morning.

So, today was 2 weeks since I been and I wanted to check my cameras. I will be mowing and getting stuff ready Labor Day week I hope. Need to change out the winch on a feeder and dump whatever corn is left in them and start fresh. Corn sure is high. As much as $12.50/50#. No less than $11.50/50# in a while.

Anyway, This sow and 2 more hogs came out a few minutes before the feeder when off and I dropped a nice sow. If it wasn't so hot, I would have made some sausage from this one. This makes 12 hands on kills this year.

There were 2 big boars on camera, so I may need to take my Creedmore next time.

"No prize is greater than the effort taken to acheive it"

- Aldo Leopold, The Father of Wildlife Management

#3281201 - 08/29/21 09:52 PM Re: #12 was Russian looking sow [Re: Yellowhammer]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Too bad you didn't get to put that one in the freezer; she looks healthy.

Moderator:  SkyPup 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.