Meopta Optika 6

I have been doing some freelance work with Meopta for almost 2 years now and using all of the Optika6 scopes both in the field and the 1-6x24 in competition. They are quality-built scopes with very good European glass and over-engineered for a reason. I have had mine on everything from a springer .17 cal air rifle to a .375 H&H with no issues. Check out Heath Baker who works for Predator Tactic's and has been running an Optika6 for over a year now and has once 100 coyotes in the bag. He can fill you in on the reliability and repeatability of the Optika6 line of scopes. https://www.facebook.com/heathbaker24

Originally Posted By: Barton HegeI have been doing some freelance work with Meopta for almost 2 years now and using all of the Optika6 scopes both in the field and the 1-6x24 in competition. They are quality-built scopes with very good European glass and over-engineered for a reason. I have had mine on everything from a springer .17 cal air rifle to a .375 H&H with no issues. Check out Heath Baker who works for Predator Tactic's and has been running an Optika6 for over a year now and has once 100 coyotes in the bag. He can fill you in on the reliability and repeatability of the Optika6 line of scopes. https://www.facebook.com/heathbaker24

Thanks for the info ill check it out. They certainly on paper check a lot of boxes for what I'm looking for. Can you tell me where they are built?

Meopta builds fantastic scopes but I am a bit of a fanboy. I have five now and the last two are optika6 models. One is the optika6 1-6x24 and the other is the optika6 3-18x56 both have the 4C/1 reticle kind of a german #4 with a center dot that can be illuminated. the German #4 is my favorite reticle and I have several scopes with it. Meopta's build quality is excellent and the glass is amazing. it is even better than my Steiner German military 1-4x24. The turrets track perfectly and never had an issue with any of them. I don't have a lot of rounds down range with the optika6 scope's yet but I have no doubt they will hold up just like the other three have. the only downside is the optika6 scope's illumination is not really daylight bright like my R1 and my ZD but I knew that before I bought them. and I don't really need illumination except in the morning or at dusk maybe. other than that they are built like tanks and have a transferrable lifetime warranty.

Ic1Qxqs.jpg

6AviAjA.jpg

hGpJzpn.jpg

DlagbjA.jpg

mUz31mM.jpg

gm3vZRq.jpg

I just received a 3-18x56mm BDC reticle ,mounted it yesterday . Haven't shot with it yet. But its a spectacular scope,should've bought one or two before I bought Zeiss.

After years of doing work with another Optics company that went out of business, not my fault! lol. I started doing some freelance work with Meopta and I couldn't be happier. Meopta could be the best glass you have never heard of, but that will be changing. They are really working hard to make the kind of optics that you guys want to use and make sure you get great value too. It always comes down to quality over price and a company known for quality Euro. glass makes the choice easy. Meopta also supports military and first responders who make sure we are all safe. If you fall into that category, reach out to me and I'll help you down that road. As always, any Meopta questions, feel free to reach out to me. I do zero sales and I am only here to pass along info.. I have been on this site for a long time and know the quality of the members here. Thanks.

I have the Optica 6 1-6 with 4c reticle. The dot is not daylight bright, but it’s not a big deal to me. I will only use it for low light hunting. The glass is great! I have a few hundred rounds through it, but haven’t had a chance to hunt with it yet. So far, I really like it.

I have been considering one of the 1-6 for a 350 legend I put together. I have a optika4 4-20 on a cz 22 and have been impressed for the money so far.

Last edited:
I'll have a 3-18x50 MRAD here this coming week. I'll put it through its paces next weekend. I have lots of super accurate PRS rifles to test it on and the elevation turret will definitely get a workout on my range.

I'll follow up with a review, thanks Bart for the point of contact and thanks meopta because they definitely support military!

Originally Posted By: Kino MI'll have a 3-18x50 MRAD here this coming week. I'll put it through its paces next weekend. I have lots of super accurate PRS rifles to test it on and the elevation turret will definitely get a workout on my range.

I'll follow up with a review, thanks Bart for the point of contact and thanks meopta because they definitely support military!

Looking forwsrd to the review. Ive had one in my cart several times the last couple months on CameralandNY and just havent been able to talk myself in to it for some reason.

Originally Posted By: FairChase93Originally Posted By: Kino MI'll have a 3-18x50 MRAD here this coming week. I'll put it through its paces next weekend. I have lots of super accurate PRS rifles to test it on and the elevation turret will definitely get a workout on my range.

Looking forwsrd to the review. Ive had one in my cart several times the last couple months on CameralandNY and just havent been able to talk myself in to it for some reason.

Now's a great time as all Meopta is on sale at Camera Land through Sunday

Finally have some work behind mine and I like it (3-18x50). Glass is clear and bright. When I get back to the range, I'll do more dialing and see how it tracks. I'll only be able to go to 500, but a slower 223 will help with that.

well, I just bought another optika6 scope so that makes three of the optika6 scopes. I have two R1 meopta meostar's and one ZD so that makes six meopta's all together. love their glass, my latest is one of their 4.5-27x50 scopes with the MRAD-1 reticle in FFP. I put it on my long-range savage 308 in place of the Leupold VX3 6.5-20x50 that was on it. I won an auction on eBay a few weeks back and got it for $600.00 and mounted it up last weekend. won't get to sight it in right away but love it so far, it is my first FFP scope but really like it. got it mounted nice and low just like I wanted to.

esskEUn.jpg

0X3pLke.jpg

lJ39v8D.jpg

I have my third on order, its supposed to ship tomorrow so fingers crossed!

I have a 3x18 and a 5x30, the one on order is another 5x30. I wish they would put the MRAD reticle that they use in the 5x30 in the 18x and 27x. For a true LR scope it needs wind holds and that open doughnut eliminates much needed holds.

yeah, that is the only gripe I have with it but I can make it work I think. I thought the doughnut was kinda funky but for the price, I am going to give it a go. I watched DLO's video on it since he helped design it and even though it's a compromise between two designs I figured worst-case scenario I sell it if it doesn't work out. then get the 5-30 but since I had the rings and bases already figured I would give this one a try.

I'm hoping that they make a change for next year, they would sell a lot more if they would. I have several rifles that I will put the 27x on if they change. I've also voiced my concerns with them about an moa based reticle even though I'm a mil guy!

I have a few Top tier scopes $$$$ .... Also have Meopta Optika 6 3-18x56mm Bless their hearts its has excellent glass in it for an under 1K scope. I'd buy it again

Back