White plastic used in calls

Might be that they are used in the spread to call snow geese or that they are intended to be used on snow for winter calling.

I have white WT call and a couple strips of tape break it up, then again if they re close enough for the white to spook them they are close enough to kill

Last edited:
I believe the white FoxPro is for calling spring snow geese no bag limit and no three shot restriction on the shotgun.

It is the ”Super Snow Crow Pro"

Or someone painted a FoxPro for calling on snow for preds

Last edited:
If you have a white e-caller and you want to use it for calling predators I would either paint it camo or put camo tape over most of the white unless there is snow on the ground.

From what I have seen, if a coyote can clearly see your e-caller there is a good chance the coyote will stop to look at the e-caller that it knows the sound is coming out of.

There is a much better chance of a coyote running right up to a e-caller that blends in or is hidden in grass or rocks.

If you want coyotes to get real close to the e-caller in easy shotgun range, it will happen more often if your e-caller is not easy to see.

If you are shooting a rifle and don't want the coyotes to come into real close range it will happen more often if you put your e-caller in plain sight where the coyotes can see it from a long ways off.

Did some hunting with a guy several years back filming for a DVD. Foxpro built him a call with pink pansy camo. Didn't bother the coyotes one bit.
All white might be a different story.

Back