Do masks really work ?

vahunter

According to the Fauci midget they do but the manufacturer say no. Here is a picture of a box that mask come in that was made after the China virus took hold. I also saw a box at the local Walgreens that said the same thing but different wording. It’s not about protection it’s about control.

The mask help keep you from giving it to someone, not to keep you from getting it.
If you cough or sneeze it is contained better than nothing.

On the other hand it's a virus. Every living being will be exposed sooner or later.

One of those experts, might have even been Fauci, stated that if you triple up on masks it could be UP TO 90% effective against covid, guess that means that wearing one isn't too effective!
I would love to see a mask under an electron microscope, and then the size of a virus, the pores in the mask would probably look huge compared to the virus!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsOne of those experts, might have even been Fauci, stated that if you triple up on masks it could be UP TO 90% effective against covid, guess that means that wearing one isn't too effective!
I would love to see a mask under an electron microscope, and then the size of a virus, the pores in the mask would probably look huge compared to the virus!

Speaking of that I read that a mask will help filter out something as small as 6 microns but the virus is 1 micron in size.

if masks work, why dont masks work?

seriously.. if they were so [beeep] effective - why does data show such a high infection rate amongst people who were consistent mask wearers vs those who werent wearing masks.

they can tell us all they want that masks are effective - except that the data clearly shows they havent been.

The Washington Post and Buzzfeed News have obtained hundreds of pages of Fauci's emails through the Freedom of Information Act, revealing more about the early days of the pandemic.

In one message, Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, replies to an email from Sylvia Burwell, believed to be the Sylvia Burwell who was health and human services secretary for three years under President Barack Obama. Burwell had asked for advice about wearing face masks while traveling. Fauci's reply is dated February 5, 2020, and is available in a document cloud provided by Buzzfeed.

Fauci wrote: "Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection.

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."

Screenshot-20210608-150934-Me-We.jpg

While a mask may stop a big wad of saliva or snot from a cough or a sneeze. Not even the vaulted n95 will stop the 80-100 nanometer virus from air borne transmission. Even now the dems have grabbed on to the "delta" variant, what they haven't told you is there is NO laboratory test for it, only clinical symptoms observation. We need to know WHY DID U.S. TAXPAYERS FUND GAIN OF FUNCTION IN A CHINESE LAB STARTING UNDER A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT AND IT "ACCIDENTALLY IS RELEASED WHEN AN INCUMBENT REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT IS APPARENTLY HEADED TO A 2ND TERM."

Back