vaccinations...

Creepy Joe can shove his vaccine, ain't got one and don't plan to. How come women can get an abortion and say " It's my body my choice" and everything is fine and dandy in the liberal world but I'm selfish for not getting a slapped together vaccine.

Federal government cannot mandate any of the COVID vaccines because they currently have emergency only use authorization by FDA. Sue any private organization or government body that forces you to vaccinate if you don't want to or have a medical condition. Just tell them the vice president said never take a vaccine developed by a republican president.

Theres already evidence showing these types of vaccines are making things worse. Like this covid vaccine and the flu vaccine, vaccines that dont completely stop the virus make the viruses stronger.

Theres a reason polio is basically extinct but influenza and common cold are unstopable and getting stronger.

They are already talking about a 3rd dose for some people, then more and more...

Its a [beeep] placebo to keep this dipshit country all wound up on social media.

Theres already evidence showing these types of vaccines are making things worse. Like this covid vaccine and the flu vaccine, vaccines that dont completely stop the virus make the viruses stronger.

Theres a reason polio is basically extinct but influenza and common cold are unstopable and getting stronger.

They are already talking about a 3rd dose for some people, then more and more... Vaccinated people are getting sick, spreading the virus and dieing.

Its a [beeep] placebo to keep this dipshit country all wound up on social media.

I work for Pfizer and they are allowing us to use religious exemptions currently. But I bet they make it mandatory after today...

Yeah, take mandated drugs and or medical procedures from an administration who just armed the taliban with American weapons and equipment.

Seems legitimate.

I don't think they will be able to make it mandatory for every US citizen but they will likely make it very uncomfortable on those who refuse for employment, travel or other restrictions. Personally I think it is a good idea to get the vaccine but don't think it should be forced on anyone else. The more they try to force it on people the more they will resist.

The risk of the virus for vaccinated healthy people is extremely low. The risk of the virus for unvaccinated healthy people is low. Significant complications of the vaccine will likely continue to be proven as very low risk. The risk of the virus for people with significant medical conditions that are not vaccinated is relatively high. Let people choose their own risks.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistWhere do you think this D version of the China Commie Virus might have come from?

Maybe not the origin, but a he!! of a lot of it is flooding through the hole in the dike on the southern border!
cursing.gif
Covid new infection rate is spiking (up from 31 on 8 July to 240 on 9 Aug and 319 on 14 August in Cameron county), largely due to a 15% infection rate of (processed & released) illegal aliens, nearly all w/the D variant.

Regrds,
hm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

with the whole afgan mess... not a whole lot of talk about the border thats for sure. sure flipped the majority of the news cycle away from that.

Back