Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#3279706 - 07/28/21 01:18 PM vaccinations...
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
going to become mandatory or no?

#3279709 - 07/28/21 05:17 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3279710 - 07/28/21 05:54 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Have to show your papers now at some places.

#3279711 - 07/28/21 05:59 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
vahunter Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Virginia
Creepy Joe can shove his vaccine, ain't got one and don't plan to. How come women can get an abortion and say " It's my body my choice" and everything is fine and dandy in the liberal world but I'm selfish for not getting a slapped together vaccine.

#3279726 - 07/28/21 10:12 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: WY
A vaccine so safe it has to be mandated by one of the most corrupt and incompetent administrations in American history.
2 Corinthians 3:17

#3279999 - 08/03/21 03:53 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Foxpro.223]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: so.mn
Federal government cannot mandate any of the COVID vaccines because they currently have emergency only use authorization by FDA. Sue any private organization or government body that forces you to vaccinate if you don't want to or have a medical condition. Just tell them the vice president said never take a vaccine developed by a republican president.

#3280526 - 08/16/21 03:14 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Here is man with some competence and stones under the circumstances. His name is Eric Schmitt...AG of the state of MO.

#3280528 - 08/16/21 04:36 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

#3280557 - 08/16/21 04:31 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Rock Knocker Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, MN
Theres already evidence showing these types of vaccines are making things worse. Like this covid vaccine and the flu vaccine, vaccines that dont completely stop the virus make the viruses stronger.

Theres a reason polio is basically extinct but influenza and common cold are unstopable and getting stronger.

They are already talking about a 3rd dose for some people, then more and more...

Its a [beeep] placebo to keep this dipshit country all wound up on social media.

#3280558 - 08/16/21 04:35 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Rock Knocker Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, MN
Theres already evidence showing these types of vaccines are making things worse. Like this covid vaccine and the flu vaccine, vaccines that dont completely stop the virus make the viruses stronger.

Theres a reason polio is basically extinct but influenza and common cold are unstopable and getting stronger.

They are already talking about a 3rd dose for some people, then more and more... Vaccinated people are getting sick, spreading the virus and dieing.

Its a [beeep] placebo to keep this dipshit country all wound up on social media.

#3280579 - 08/16/21 09:36 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
We can't live forever.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3280884 - 08/23/21 01:38 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
MPFD Offline
PM senior

Loc: Kansas
FDA approved the Pfizer jab today... Now they will try to force it on us.

#3280887 - 08/23/21 02:23 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: MPFD]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Originally Posted By: MPFD
FDA approved the Pfizer jab today... Now they will try to force it on us.

that's the way i see it also.

#3280888 - 08/23/21 02:42 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
MPFD Offline
PM senior

Loc: Kansas
I work for Pfizer and they are allowing us to use religious exemptions currently. But I bet they make it mandatory after today...

#3280898 - 08/23/21 08:01 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Yeah, take mandated drugs and or medical procedures from an administration who just armed the taliban with American weapons and equipment.

Seems legitimate.

#3280917 - 08/24/21 02:17 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
BrianID Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: El Paso, TX/Idaho
I don't think they will be able to make it mandatory for every US citizen but they will likely make it very uncomfortable on those who refuse for employment, travel or other restrictions. Personally I think it is a good idea to get the vaccine but don't think it should be forced on anyone else. The more they try to force it on people the more they will resist.

The risk of the virus for vaccinated healthy people is extremely low. The risk of the virus for unvaccinated healthy people is low. Significant complications of the vaccine will likely continue to be proven as very low risk. The risk of the virus for people with significant medical conditions that are not vaccinated is relatively high. Let people choose their own risks.

#3280918 - 08/24/21 08:19 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Where do you think this D version of the China Commie Virus might have come from?

#3280922 - 08/24/21 12:59 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Originally Posted By: tnshootist
Where do you think this D version of the China Commie Virus might have come from?

Maybe not the origin, but a he!! of a lot of it is flooding through the hole in the dike on the southern border! cursing Covid new infection rate is spiking (up from 31 on 8 July to 240 on 9 Aug and 319 on 14 August in Cameron county), largely due to a 15% infection rate of (processed & released) illegal aliens, nearly all w/the D variant.

Regrds,
hm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

‘Logistic Nightmare’ at Packed Migrant Facility
Illegals lying head-to-foot in overwhelmed facility

By Sputnik Thursday, August 12, 2021

As the Joe Biden administration flounders in its efforts to tackle the crisis at the border caused by its roll-back of many immigration policies set in place by Donald Trump, a troubling new video has surfaced.

Republicans slammed the escalating migrant crisis as an “absolute catastrophe” generated by the Biden administration as a video in early August showed nearly a thousand illegal immigrants held by border patrol agents under a bridge near the southern border in Texas.

The video,posted by Townhall website shows illegal immigrants crammed inside a room at a Border Patrol facility in Texas, feeding into reports that overwhelmed border agents are close to reaching their breaking point.

The website claimed it had been sent the 10-second clip by a “fed up” Border Patrol agent in the Rio Grande Valley Sector.

“They are way past capacity – so aliens sit outside because where do you take them? Logistically it’s a nightmare – people want to go to the bathroom, need to eat, women need to breastfeed, and the list goes on…This has surpassed the point of sustainability,” the unidentified agent was cited by the website as saying.

People are seen packing virtually every available surface in the room, seen in the video, which appears to have been recorded through a hallway monitoring window.

Some migrants can be seen lying next to each other head-to-foot, with not all of them wearing masks at the time. Those whose faces are blurred out in the footage appear to be without face coverings, recommended amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

There has not been any official comment from US Customs and Border Protection regarding the video.
‘Lying’ to the Public

The Biden administration was accused of lying to the American public about the true situation since the start of the border crisis, former Acting Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan was cited as saying by Townhall.

“Early on when they were saying, ‘Hey, nothing to see here, everything is under control,’ they were talking about unaccompanied minors. They left out what was happening with single adults and families, conveniently, and I believe, again, they were doing that intentionally to misdirect and lie to the American people,” said Morgan.

Commenting the decision taken by officials to move unaccompanied minors to the Department of Health and Human Services shelters, Morgan ldenounced it as no more than a “shell game”, as some of the sites have also experienced poor conditions.

“Where is the mainstream media, where’s the open border advocates and the Democrats who had crocodile tears in 2019? Where are they now?” questioned the ex-Acting Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection.
‘Inhumane Detention Center’

Quote:
Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
NEW: This is the largest group of migrants we’ve ever seen being held by Border Patrol under Anzalduas Bridge in Mission, TX. Looks like it could be up to 1,000 people. We can only get a look at the area with our drone. There’s a popular Rio Grande crossing area nearby. @FoxNews

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

As facilities across the Southwestern border struggle to deal with the massive influx of illegal immigrants, Border Patrol in recent months has been using the Anzalduas Bridge in Mission as a processing site.

After footage emerged of close to a thousand people being held under the bridge in extreme heat, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) nonprofit called on the Biden administration to shut down the “inhumane detention center”.

GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) linked the drone footage posted by Fox News’ Bill Melugin Angeles to her Twitter post, denouncing “an absolute catastrophe from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and House & Senate Democrats.”

Calls for Urgent Action

Illegal crossings on the US southern border have hit a 20-year high under Joe Biden. In July, the US set another monthly record with 210,000 migrant encounters on the border, according to government data.

More than 10,000 people were in custody in the Rio Grande Valley, and over 2,200 unaccompanied children were being held in Border Patrol facilities as of August 1 alone, according to a Reuters analysis of government data.

The White House has been fending off criticism over its insufficient measures to deal with the border crisis.

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) called on the administration to take action.
They sent a letter to Biden, stating:

“We write to you with a sense of urgency regarding the escalating situation at our southern border. In doing so, we hope to demonstrate that this bicameral concern is neither partisan nor political.”

REP. CUELLAR'S LETTER HERE

​US President Joe Biden has been repeatedly blamed by Republicans for creating the crisis at the border by abolishing a number of strict “zero tolerance” Trump-era immigration policies. Among other things, the current administration green-lighted entry for unaccompanied children who cross the border, and halted a “Remain in Mexico” program and many deportations.

https://www.newswars.com/video-by-frustr...grant-facility/

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3280926 - 08/24/21 02:09 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

It's almost like we are being attacked.

Thank goodness for our people in DC keeping us safe.

#3280944 - 08/24/21 10:34 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
with the whole afgan mess... not a whole lot of talk about the border thats for sure. sure flipped the majority of the news cycle away from that.

#3280946 - 08/25/21 12:23 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Just had a discomforting thought.

What if Biden really is running things.

#3280952 - 08/25/21 08:12 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: colorado
Minor complications from the vaccination? Tell that to all the people that have died, or the ones with debilitating conditions after the fact. Most drugs in this country go through a very thorough long testing process, the vaccines have not. First it was get two doses and you're good, now its get a third booster. How long will this go on? Another booster every year, every six months?
No thanks. I'd prefer not to be experimented on.

#3280953 - 08/25/21 08:19 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
FWIW, you're taking your chances on a virus that came out of a chinese lab.

You're already being experimented on.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3280990 - 08/25/21 10:23 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Whither we know it or not our war is with the Chinese communist party not each other.

#3281000 - 08/26/21 11:22 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Well, seems to me its a little late to worry about where it came from because its here and doesn't look like its getting any better. I got the shots and wear a mask when I feel I need to and if a third shot is recommended, I'll get it as well. I'm to old to get sick and possibly die with a vent shoved down my throat. Other than a sore arm for a day, nothing seems any different. I didn't have my DNA change me into a super hero or a freak of nature. He11 I wake up sore every morning so a sore arm was no big deal. I've read to many stories of people on their death bed wanting the vaccine but its to late for that. Your choice, choose wisely. I choose to do my best to stay alive.

#3281149 - 08/29/21 01:04 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
willy1947 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ohio, Ohio
Originally Posted By: pyscodog
Well, seems to me its a little late to worry about where it came from because its here and doesn't look like its getting any better. I got the shots and wear a mask when I feel I need to and if a third shot is recommended, I'll get it as well. I'm to old to get sick and possibly die with a vent shoved down my throat. Other than a sore arm for a day, nothing seems any different. I didn't have my DNA change me into a super hero or a freak of nature. He11 I wake up sore every morning so a sore arm was no big deal. I've read to many stories of people on their death bed wanting the vaccine but its to late for that. Your choice, choose wisely. I choose to do my best to stay alive.

X2

I had the Maderna shots. Have had no side effects.
Had radiation last year for my cancer/ 8 weeks 5X a week.
Doing okay but still having some side effects.

#3281250 - 08/30/21 10:51 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: willy1947]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Average age of a COVID death 78, average lifespan in U.S. 78. Most vaccine complications are in individuals who already have COVID antibodies. There is NO clinical test for any variants, diagnosed only through symptoms observation. A lab molecular test of the generic signature is required to confirm, very,very few are actually ran. Why if the democrats are so concerned with protecting our health, have they let 100,000+(since Jan 20) plus with COVID into the country and then transported them all over? And then warn us infection rates are increasing. You are being played, for political reasons, by democrats.

#3281253 - 08/31/21 12:07 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

I think you are the one being played and just don't realize it. If you get sick do the Doctors and nurses a favor and just stay home. Maybe take some of that horse wormer. It should fix you right up.

#3281260 - 08/31/21 07:47 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

As long as thousands of people who have not be vaccinated for anything are coming into the country daily I don't see how anyone could think there is any hope of containing anything.

#3281261 - 08/31/21 08:40 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Rhett Steele Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Southern Indiana
There is a company in Indiana that is contracted to make the shots, they got an order to make 250 mlion shots at $25/shot. 4,5&6th booster will be next.

Biden took the shot and we all see what it done to him, he can't talk, read, or think. no thanks!

#3281263 - 08/31/21 09:49 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

He was like that before the shot wink

Keep calm and crazy on

#3281267 - 08/31/21 03:06 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
Plant.One Offline

Originally Posted By: pyscodog
I think you are the one being played and just don't realize it. If you get sick do the Doctors and nurses a favor and just stay home. Maybe take some of that horse wormer. It should fix you right up.

lets be honest - thats just darwin doing his thing - helping pour some bleach in the gene pool.

[beeep] people were eating tide pods for internet fame.

some people also bought 14 years worth of toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

theres always gonna be people who do stupid [beeep].

#3281269 - 08/31/21 03:59 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

There are really 2 choices:

You take your chances on the chinese virus without the vax, or you take your chances on the chinese virus with the vax. That's it. Choose & live with the consequences, I won't give you any crap for it either way and I expect the same in return.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3281273 - 08/31/21 05:05 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

wait a minute. horse wormer will fix me up if i get the covid?

imma headed to big r right now.

#3281274 - 08/31/21 05:38 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

We don't trust science to try and keep us healthy but then when we get sick or dying, we want science to heal us. Makes perfect sense. Not to me but to some.

#3281278 - 08/31/21 06:54 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

I think you didn't understand my take, I'm NOT anti vaccine. Hello rabies vaccine saved my life. But that is a true vaccine for a 100% fatal virus. COVID 19 not even close to a deadly illness for MOST healthy people. And the vaccines are not true vaccines, they are an experimental way to trick the body into producing antibodies. Remember last summer when actual fatality rates here in the U.S. started being released, the narrative then changed to you probably won't die, but could have respiratory issues that persist. Now we are seeing studies showing at least 40% of fully vaccinated are contacting the virus. Fauci explanation, well most of the vaccinated don't die. Well neither do the unvaccinated, or as we will probably find out these vaccines are just like flu shots. However your position on the shots, only one political party took advantage of the illness. The illness that came out of a Chinese Communist gain of function lab promoted by Dr. Fauci, partially funded by U.S. taxpayers during a democratic presidency(2008-2016).

Edited by spotstalkshoot (08/31/21 06:58 PM)

#3281279 - 08/31/21 07:06 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
vahunter Offline
Die Hard Member III

I have a daughter who is a home health care nurse. Couple weeks ago she lost 7 patients 10 minutes apart. Out of them 5 of them were fully vaccinated.

#3281280 - 08/31/21 07:30 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

There are so many trying to get rich off the virus they can't sing the same song two days in a row.

As far as where it came from don't matter I beg to differ. It matters a great deal. It matters where the D virus came from. And it will matter where the next one comes from.

There will be no end till something is done about the origination of these virus's. They will just keep coming because so far it's working great.

How many types of flue do you know about that came from say Sweden or Chili or anyplace besides China in say the last 30 or 40 years.

#3281284 - 08/31/21 09:07 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

There are so many trying to get rich off the virus they can't sing the same song two days in a row.

99.9% of the time it all comes down to the $$$$$.

like somebody above said, $25 per shot. show me the money.

#3281287 - 08/31/21 09:23 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: vahunter]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Yep, that's why Hidalgo county Tx last week ordered two refrigerated trailers again to cover the spike in deaths along the border, but nothing to look at here, folks; I won't mention the 21% infection rate of those illegals tested before being released.

Like Stu said, it's a crap shoot, ya roll the dice and pay the preacher. There's been so many "scientists" telling us more than they know from the very outset that all any of us can do is vax or don't and then live w/the consequences.

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3281288 - 08/31/21 09:29 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Wife & I are both vaxed, pfizer.

Grandson caught it at school. Wife got it from him & she got pretty sick but she didn't end up in a hospital & is mostly over it. Doc said she has no doubts, not vaxed she would have been hospitalized.

I got it last, am recovering. I've had worse summer colds. I call the vax a win for both of us.

Make your choice & live with it. No point in pissing about this or that conspiracy or if it costs $25 or what ever. You either want to take your chances with it or without it & it's entirely your choice.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3281295 - 09/01/21 03:55 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

This is not a natural occurring virus in this form.

It came out of a Chinese lab.

I have had the vac. because thats the only hope for any help we have so far. If it helps any at all thats more than I had.

I have dead friends because of a virus that came into the world by a Chinese lab.

Whither the virus was let lose or escaped it never should have been.
This didn't have to happen.

#3281319 - 09/01/21 01:04 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

im not anti-vax, nor anti mask. what i am is anti free choice. what i am is anti-forcing YOUR belief's on someone else.

the thing that bothers me most right now about the current narrative.. is the seeming lack of willingness to even discuss natural immunity from those who have already survived the virus. the narrative is "science science science!" but... bringing up the subject for those of us who are survivors... its almost an immediate shut down of the conversation by everyone.

there's a instructor here in Michigan who's suing MSU over their student/teacher/staff vax mandate.

her premise is that she's tested antibody positive this august (weeks before the deadline to get vaxed there at the university) after having survived her infection in 2020. her doctor has written an exemption cert saying the vaccine isnt medically necessary because of her antibody tests.

she did not get her stay initially (to prevent possible discipline, including and up to termination), but the court is still reviewing the documentation they've been presented and havnt given a final ruling.

this is no small thing - there's roughly a little over 38 million survivors out there right now in the USA...

so if the whole premise of the vaccine is protection through antibody response by your body, how can we not even be willing to discuss natural antibody response in the bodies of MILLIONS of us who have successfully overcome this virus?

#3281321 - 09/01/21 01:48 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Plant.One]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Originally Posted By: Plant.One
what i am is anti free choice.

really?

#3281326 - 09/01/21 03:52 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan
There's no comparison of Science and Political Science.

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

#3281373 - 09/02/21 05:17 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: jumprightinit]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Big Foots Back Yard
I would like to know how many people died of untreated pneumonia, and were listed as Covid deaths?
Most hospitals are now corporation controlled, therefore government controlled.. How much money does a hospital get for a Covid diagnosis,
how much when the person is put on a ventilator, and then how much when the patient dies? One could construe there is a incentive here, if one was a conspiracy theorist..

This is probably the tenth encounter I have heard of a person having pneumonia, not being treated for it.

https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-hand...e-hospital.html

CARPE NOCTEM!!

#3281429 - 09/03/21 01:46 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: BAYSTATE YOTE]
vahunter Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTE
I would like to know how many people died of untreated pneumonia, and were listed as Covid deaths?
Most hospitals are now corporation controlled, therefore government controlled.. How much money does a hospital get for a Covid diagnosis,
how much when the person is put on a ventilator, and then how much when the patient dies? One could construe there is a incentive here, if one was a conspiracy theorist..

This is probably the tenth encounter I have heard of a person having pneumonia, not being treated for it.

https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-hand...e-hospital.html

I was told a hospital gets $20K for putting a covid patient on a ventilator

#3281436 - 09/03/21 03:33 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
I would bet that anyone who died and had any sort of respiratory problem was listed as a covid death.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3281461 - 09/04/21 10:21 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: crapshoot]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

The first COVID emergency bill paid hospitals 13,000 for each "diagnosed" case, additional 39,000 if the patient needed to be ventilated. Remember early on there was NO lab tests, then tests were developed and were very slow to be processed(9-14 days). Elderly in assisted often passed away before being tested or confirmed, think New York governor mandating hospitals move sick elderly into nursing homes. Doctors were told to document illnesses(and deaths) as COVID by observation, if tests were unavailable; or if the person died. Testing after death for respiratory viruses doesn't work, as the virus dies when the body cools.

#3281491 - 09/05/21 10:23 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: spotstalkshoot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Interesting read:

Can You Catch COVID Even If You’ve Been Vaccinated?
You don't want to catch COVID. If you've been fully vaccinated, what are you chances of coming down with the coronavirus? Get the latest news!

Can You Catch COVID Even If You’ve Been Vaccinated?

Joe Graedon
September 02, 2021

No doubt you are aware that there has been a surge in COVID cases in recent weeks. They are mostly attributed to the Delta variant. This happened just as many people were beginning to let down their guard because they were fully vaccinated. The question that has been lurking since July, when Delta began spreading like wildfire, is can people who are fully vaccinated catch COVID? The answer this week from multiple sources is yes! But there’s good news and bad news about these cases.
Vaccinated Hospital Workers Did Catch COVID!

The New England Journal of Medicine (September 1, 2021) published a research letter from the University of California, San Diego. This large hospital system tests its nearly 20,000 health care workers frequently.

As of July, 2021, 83% of the employees were fully vaccinated. Many had received their second shot early in the year.

Between March and June, very few of the vaccinated health care workers tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. In July, however, the rate of positive tests rose abruptly. According to the investigators:

“The dramatic change in vaccine effectiveness from June to July is likely to be due to both the emergence of the delta variant and waning immunity over time, compounded by the end of masking requirements in California and the resulting greater risk of exposure in the community.”

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Workers:

Here is where the rubber meets the road! The numbers are both alarming and reassuring. First, the bad news. In July, 94 fully vaccinated workers developed symptomatic COVID-19. In comparison, only 5 had the bad luck to catch COVID in June. The numbers for unvaccinated workers were 31 in July vs. 10 in June.

Perhaps a better way to compare vaccinated to unvaccinated workers is to use the infection rate per 1000 people. This rate was 16.4 for unvaccinated workers in July and 5.7 for vaccinated employees.

What does this mean for you? Can you catch COVID if you have been vaccinated? The answer clearly is yes, especially if you are in a high-risk environment like a hospital. The Delta variant is extremely contagious. The authors conclude:

“Our findings underline the importance of rapidly reinstating nonpharmaceutical interventions, such as indoor masking and intensive testing strategies, in addition to continued efforts to increase vaccinations, as strategies to prevent avoidable illness and deaths and to avoid mass disruptions to society during the spread of this formidable variant.”

Did Vaccinated Brits Catch Covid?

British researchers also report on “post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infection in UK users” (Lancet Infectious Diseases, Sept. 1, 2021). The COVID Symptom Study tracked 1,240,000 citizens between Dec 8, 2020 and July 4, 2021. This group received one shot.

Of that number, 6,030 caught COVID and tested positive. That represents 0.5% of the one-shot group. Another 971,504 British citizens got two shots. A smaller number did catch COVID. 2,370 or 0.2% in the double-vaccinated group tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.

We interpret the British data to suggest 1) The vaccines are working to dramatically lower the likelihood of catching COVID. 2) It is still possible to catch COVID if you have had one shot. You can also catch COVID if you have had two vaccinations, but your risks go down substantially.
There is more good news. The authors of the study report:

“We also found that COVID-19 was less severe (both in terms of the number of symptoms in the first week of infection and the need for hospitalisation) in participants after their first or second vaccine doses compared with unvaccinated participants.”

What About Long COVID?

You have no doubt heard about post COVID syndrome (PCS). It is also called PASC (Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID) or long COVID. People who have “recovered” from COVID, even if they have relatively mild cases, sometimes develop debilitating symptoms that don’t go away. They include fatigue, headache, cough, breathing problems, brain fog, dizziness, palpitations, joint pain, insomnia, tinnitus and digestive upset, to name just a few of the many complaints.

People who were vaccinated and experienced a breakthrough COVID infection were less likely to experience long COVID (PASC). This is how the British researchers describe their findings:

“Compared with unvaccinated controls, after their second vaccine dose, individuals were less likely to have prolonged illness (symptoms for &#8805;28 days), more than five symptoms in the first week of illness, or present to hospital. Most symptoms were less common in vaccinated versus unvaccinated participants. Fully vaccinated individuals with COVID-19, especially if they were 60 years or older, were more likely to be completely asymptomatic than were unvaccinated controls.”

Final Words:

Please do not catch COVID. This is not like the flu. At last count there are nearly 40,000,000 Americans who have caught the coronavirus. We are rapidly approaching 650,000 deaths. That is close to the number of Americans who died during the 1918 flu epidemic.

Even if you have been vaccinated you can still catch COVID. Your chances are much reduced and you will probably not end up in the hospital, but you could still be pretty sick. We have heard directly about young, healthy people who were knocked on their derrieres by the virus even after being fully vaccinated. They experienced extreme fatigue and shortness of breath. You do not need that.

If you want to learn more about the most effective N95 masks, you may wish to read this article.

If you found this post of value, please share it with a friend, family member or colleague. You can do that easily by clicking on the email, Facebook or Twitter icons at the top left of the article. Thank you for supporting our work.

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/articles/can-you-catch-covid-even-if-youve-been-vaccinated

#3281515 - 09/05/21 06:13 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

^^^^
I believe the above is very good information and good advise.
Sounds about right. Not much works 100% of the time.

#3281613 - 09/07/21 08:27 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
Originally Posted By: Plant.One
what i am is anti free choice.

really?

sorry thats clearly not what i meant. i'm against people taking free choicce. anti-anti-free choice is what i was trying to get at - as you can see by my follow up sentence of
Quote:
anti-forcing YOUR belief's on someone else

sheesh... what a dyslexia moment *sigh*

#3281637 - 09/08/21 12:18 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Plant.One]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

i was pretty sure you didn't mean what the fingers said.

#3281651 - 09/08/21 11:57 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
i was pretty sure you didn't mean what the fingers said.

ya.. brain gets ahead of fingers sometimes and words/letters get lost. *sigh* and when its a real gem - even proof reading a c ouple times and it you cant "see" it lol

#3281660 - 09/08/21 03:19 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
My wife has dyslexia. When her dyslexia frustrates her I remind her to look at the list of very smart and famous people posted on the fridge. Among the more than 100 names on that list is: Leonardo da Vinci, Saint Teresa, Napoleon, Winston Churchill, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, and Thomas Edison. All reputed to have dyslexia.

Don't call it the Democratic Party. There is nothing democratic about Democrats.

#3281677 - 09/08/21 08:31 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

ya lucky for me its not terrible. my folks caught it early and it gave me plenty of time to learn to work around it.

just every once in a while it slips thru and makes me look kinda foolish like it did the other day with that post lol

#3281693 - 09/09/21 01:04 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

dang plant, i dont have dyslexia and i write crazier things than what you did all the time. smile

#3282109 - 09/17/21 06:09 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

States See Looming Monoclonal Antibody Crunch as Biden Administration Rations Doses

Demand has increased 20-fold in recent weeks, expert says

By Zachary Stieber
September 16, 2021 Updated: September 16, 2021

Some states are set to receive fewer doses of monoclonal antibody treatments after the Biden administration switched the distribution system this week.

Demand for monoclonal antibodies, used to treat non-hospitalized COVID-19 patients, has shot up in recent weeks, leading to what some officials have described as a shortage.

The Biden administration tipped off states in early September that it was limiting distribution of the treatment before abruptly switching on Sept. 13 from letting sites directly order the doses to putting the federal government in charge of allocation to states, which can then choose where to send them.

Some state officials say they weren’t notified of the change until late Sept. 13, and that pending orders with AmerisourceBergen, the primary distributor in the old model, were being closed out.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) alerted Texas health officials “that the national supply has considerably decreased and states should expect lower amounts of therapeutics available for shipment in the coming weeks,” Douglas Loveday, press officer for the Texas Department of State Health Services, told The Epoch Times in an email.

“The amount available to distribute is expected to be disproportionately small compared to the amounts needed.”

Other states have also been told they won’t get as many doses as they were getting before. Among them are southern states grappling with the worst COVID-19 outbreaks in the nation.

Read More:
COVID-19 Cases Coming in Through Southern Border: Stephen Miller

Dr. Scott Harris, Alabama’s top medical officer, said HHS recently called to “let us know that Alabama and some other states are going to be on an allocation.”

“We don’t think providers are going to be able to order as much as they would like,” he said during a briefing late last week. Up until the change, “there was really sort of no limit to what could be ordered.”

HHS and the federal COVID-19 response team didn’t respond to requests for comment.

HHS said in an update on Sept. 13 that the higher number of COVID-19 cases in the United States in recent weeks has “caused a substantial surge in the utilization of monoclonal antibody (mAb) drugs,” especially in parts of the country with low vaccination rates.

Federal officials informed state health officials that there’s been a 20-fold increase in demand for monoclonal antibodies in just the past few weeks, James Blumenstock, chief of health security at the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, told The Epoch Times.

“Clearly that’s outstripping the current supply even with the supply increase this month; that increase is not sufficient to meet the current demand,” he said.

The timeline for when supplies will increase enough to meet the jump in demand isn’t clear. The new process will help ensure consistent availability for the drugs in all parts of the nation, according to HHS, which is basing its weekly shipments on reports of new COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations and inventory data.

Monoclonal antibody treatments from two companies, Regeneron and Eli Lilly, are purchased by the federal government and distributed across the nation. Patients get them for free. The treatment received emergency use authorization from drug regulators earlier in the COVID-19 pandemic. Clinical trials show that they reduced hospitalization or death by as much as 70 percent.

It takes several weeks or months to produce a batch of Regeneron’s drug, REGEN-COV, a spokesman for the New York-based company told The Epoch Times in an email. Regeneron says demand has grown since earlier this year but that it’s ready to deliver new doses quickly because it “remained proactive” and has the drug in various stages of the manufacturing process.

An Eli Lilly spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email that the Indiana-based company “continues to work with governments globally to help address the therapeutic needs of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Another monoclonal antibody treatment, from GlaxoSmithKline, isn’t being distributed through the federal government. A spokesperson for the company, which is headquartered in the United Kingdom, told The Epoch Times in an email that there are no supply or access issues for its medicine.

The United States has purchased or committed to purchasing nearly 3 million doses of REGEN-COV, including 1.4 million doses on Sept. 14. Most of the doses cost taxpayers $2,100 each, according to the Regeneron spokesman. Eli Lilly’s treatment requires two drugs, etesevimab and bamlanivimab. The company just reached an agreement to provide 388,000 additional doses of etesevimab to the U.S. government for nearly $1,000 each, building on earlier contracts to supply nearly 1 million vials of one drug or the other.

More than 2.1 million monoclonal antibody doses were shipped to more than 8,000 sites across the nation as of early September, John Redd, chief medical officer for HHS emergency preparedness and response office, told state officials in a recent call.

Redd said that HHS hadn’t returned to the allocation model that was used between November 2020 and February. A few days later, the model was switched.

Biden’s administration said last week in a fresh COVID-19 response plan that it would increase shipments of monoclonal antibodies to states by 50 percent in September—something critics are pointing to in questioning the change.

“It is regrettable that the Biden administration would play politics with people’s lives during a pandemic, by withholding a life-saving treatment and providing mixed messages to Americans,” Christina Pushaw, press secretary for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, told The Epoch Times via email.

“Today, I pressed President Biden’s team to explain the sudden rationing of these life-saving treatments—without any warning—after the administration urged us to promote them. It is yet another example of confusing and conflicting guidance coming from the federal government,” Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan wrote on social media.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) office told The Epoch Times in an email that it’s looking into the matter to see how it can be of assistance.

Florida hasn’t yet seen its supply drop, and some other states said they don’t expect the distribution model change to affect them.

“We do not have any concerns about monoclonal supply at this point of time in Arkansas based on current usage patterns,” Danyelle McNeill, a spokeswoman for the Arkansas Department of Health, told The Epoch Times in an email.

Some governors, including DeSantis, have heavily promoted monoclonal antibodies, which have a high efficacy rate against cases of COVID-19 that don’t require hospital care and are sometimes used following exposure to a COVID-19 patient.

COVID-19 is the disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

For now, officials are encouraging people to continue seeking out the antibody treatments. Some experts say the drop in supply should prompt people who haven’t received a COVID-19 vaccine to get one.

“The public health message is, while everyone is doing their absolute best to treat and care for individuals who get sick from COVID, the best effort is to avoid that scenario in the first place, and therefore get vaccinated,” Blumenstock said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/states-see-looming-monoclonal-antibody-crunch-as-biden-administration-rations-doses_3999171.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-09-17&mktids=4f4cfbfab92fa72f65cbe94b145b00dc&est=S%2FL7BrA4zLlwRKpvmybddcK7oCXFi1UlMPN8yZjxTIbWS0v%2F5YzR3RSe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Florida Seeking Monoclonal Supplies From GlaxoSmithKline
DeSantis spokesperson says they hope they can 'fill the deficit'

By Patricia Tolson
September 17, 2021 Updated: September 17, 2021

Following the Biden administration’s surprise announcement that Health and Human Services (HHS) is taking over the distribution of monoclonal antibody infusion treatments for COVID-19—reducing the number of doses in several red states by 50 percent—a spokesperson for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he has reached out to GlaxoSmithKline to “fill the deficit.”

Some states are set to receive fewer doses of monoclonal antibody treatments after the Biden administration switched the distribution system this week. Florida, Alabama, Texas, Tennessee are among the states targeted to have their monoclonal antibody (mAb) doses restricted by HHS.

“HHS will determine the amount of product each state and territory receives on a weekly basis,” a Health a Human Services spokesman said. “State and territorial health departments will subsequently identify sites that will receive product and how much. This system will help maintain equitable distribution, both geographically and temporally, across the country—providing states and territories with consistent, fairly-distributed supply over the coming weeks.”

Noting that there have been no reported shortages of the treatment, Biden’s press secretary Jen Psaki was asked why the government feels it’s necessary to reduce doses to states like Florida, which has a greater need. Psaki reiterated the standard of “equity” as the reason for taking over distribution.

“Our supply is not unlimited,” Psaki insisted, “and we believe it should be equitable across states across the country.”

“The Biden administration did not give the Florida Department of Health or healthcare providers in Florida any notice or time to prepare for this immediate deficit,” Christina Pushaw, press secretary for the Executive Office of DeSantis told The Epoch Times. “There is no evidence of a national shortage of monoclonal antibody treatments, and no apparent justification for rationing. The excuse given by the Biden administration was ‘equity.’ Governor DeSantis spoke with GlaxoSmithKline leadership yesterday afternoon. GSK makes their own version of monoclonals that works just as well if not better than Regeneron. The Feds haven’t bought GSK supply, only Regeneron and Eli Lilly.

“The Biden administration and their allies in media have claimed that Florida is using too much monoclonal treatment because of a low vaccination rate,” Pushaw said further, “and Biden has lashed out at Governor DeSantis for opposing the tyrannical federal vaccine mandate. But Florida has a higher than average vaccination rate compared to other states. More than half the patients at some of the state monoclonal sites in Florida are fully vaccinated. They still need monoclonal antibody treatment to avoid hospitalization and death, especially if they are in high-risk groups.”

At a press conference in Broward County on Thursday DeSantis said: “We are very, very concerned with the Biden administration and the HHS’s recent abrupt sudden announcement that they are going to dramatically cut the number of monoclonal antibodies that are going to be sent to the State of Florida. Just last week on September 9, president Joe Biden said that his administration would be increasing shipments of monoclonal antibodies in September by 50 percent, and yet on September 13, HHS announced that it was seizing control of the monoclonal antibody supply and that it would control distribution. And then on September 14, the announcement was more than 50 percent of the monoclonal antibodies that had been used in Florida were going to be reduced.”

Pushaw said HHS officials told states earlier this month that they would more closely scrutinize how many of the treatments were actually being used but that the department was not going to throttle the state supplies.
Timeline of Biden Administration Throttling Monoclonal Distribution
August 29:

Florida was informed that if it agreed to switch to the “dose pack” distribution, the state could receive 25,000 dose packs (50,000 doses) weekly for three weeks, through Sept. 19.&#8239; The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) agreed to receive the dose packs and vendors accepted delivery the following week. To date, Florida has yet to receive 50,000 doses per week.
September 3:

Health and Human Services (HHS) released the update on the mAb ordering process, indicating that orders would be reviewed to ensure 70 percent utilization rates.&#8239; All state sites in Florida meet that threshold. Therefore, the state had no reason to believe that the state’s supply would be cut and there was no prior indication of the pending cut from HHS.
September 9:

Biden announced his Path Out of the Pandemic: a six-pronged, comprehensive national strategy to combat COVID-19.

“The administration will increase the average weekly pace of shipments of free monoclonal antibody treatment to states by a further 50 percent in September, continuing to accelerate the federal government’s efforts to deliver lifesaving COVID-19 treatment.”
September 13:

HHS announcement the federal government is taking over distribution for all sites. Amounts for each state will be determined by HHS.

FDOH communicated to HHS the weekly need for just the 25 state-run sites of about 36,000 doses. When HHS mentioned the state receiving the order for all state sites and distributing, FDOH specifically asked if such a shift would apply to all facilities in the state providing treatment. HHS stated this was not the case and did not provide any indication of any upcoming limitation to supply, just that they were monitoring more closely.
September 14:

HHS sent an email to all stakeholders nationwide indicating that a shift to an allocation strategy had occurred on Sept. 13. HHS informed that Florida’s allocation for the week of Sept. 13 would be 3,100 doses of BAM/ETE and 27,850 doses of REGN-COV (two forms of antibody treatments).

“This was the first and only indication that Florida would receive a decreased supply and would be responsible for allocating among all facilities, contradicting recent and previous guidance from HHS,” Pushaw said.
Plans By The Numbers
DeSantis Plan:

Since DeSantis opened the first state-supported monoclonal treatment site in Jacksonville in mid-August there have been:

25 state-run monoclonal treatment sites
Over 90,000 treatments provided so far at the state sites (this number doesn’t count the tens of thousands of treatments given by other providers in Florida, such as hospitals and clinics)
50 percent decrease in hospital admissions since last peak
24 consecutive days decline in hospital census
Lowest number of “COVID-like illness” (CLI) visits to the ER reported in almost two months (CLI is a leading indicator for COVID surges).

Biden Plan:

Allocation from HHS as of 9/14: Approximately 30,950 total mAb doses.
Average demand statewide: Approximately 72,000 doses per week (state sites + all other providers in Florida).
Projected Deficit: 41,050

“I hope we will be able to get GSK shipments to Florida to fill the deficit,” Pushaw said. “As you can see it’s a large deficit.”

“Florida has the biggest deficit but Alabama is actually in the worst shape,” Pushaw added. “They don’t have any state treatment sites like we do.”

Asked if the move to control the flow on monoclonal antibodies was an effort to punish states with governors that would not comply with his mandates, Pushaw replied, “it’s hard not to see this as the Biden admin punishing certain states for political reasons.”

“I don’t know that for sure and I hope it’s not true, but it looks bad, especially with HHS refusing to give any explanation, beyond their public statement about ‘equity,’ for how the weekly delivery amounts were rationed for each state.”

A GSK spokeswoman told The Epoch Times via email that the company “is committed to ensuring patients have access to sotrovimab and we are currently working to make it available through existing commercial channels.”

The treatment costs $2,100, around the same cost as the Eli Lilly and Regeron shots. But if a state is going directly to GSK, it would have to foot the cost, as opposed to receiving it for free from the federal government.

“GSK is committed to ensuring sotrovimab is made available to patients with the intent that all appropriate patients will have access to it, with little to no out-of-pocket cost,” the GSK spokeswoman said. “Medicare, Medicaid and uninsured patients have access COVID treatments at no cost during the pandemic. Should a patient with a commercial plan have an out-of-pocket cost associated with sotrovimab, GSK has a patient co-pay program to reimburse eligible patients for out-of-pocket costs incurred for sotrovimab.”

Zachary Stieber contributed to this report.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/florida-seeking-monoclonal-supplies-from-glaxo-smith-kline_4001723.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-09-17-1&mktids=2fb8b940e87c054fd0b138eb98839dc9&est=0%2BuqifWMbKCkEjw5XqohXW1LnAP0%2BVXLOjuNht%2F7RWGnFL5AA8rUELoV

#3282115 - 09/17/21 07:54 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

So people in Red states may do without while Blue states might be sitting on doses not needed?
I must have read that wrong. That is the kind of thing that happens in third world countries not the USA.

#3282119 - 09/17/21 08:51 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

this aint the usa anymore.

#3282320 - 09/21/21 08:08 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

#3282386 - 09/23/21 12:00 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

So what's going on over at the fda these days? Here's part 2. You just can't make this up.

#3282450 - 09/24/21 06:10 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

#3282572 - 09/26/21 06:14 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Two of my friends,both anti vaxer's, just got out of the hospital. They tell a different story now. Both said its the sickest they have ever been. One's wife was vaccinated, he wasn't. He spent a really rough time in the hospital and she never got sick. The other guy said he wouldn't wish it on his worse enemy. Both are vaccinated now. Your choice. I'm sure there will be plenty of "Thoughts and prayers".

#3282573 - 09/26/21 07:11 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I got the vaccine and have been fine with it as far as I know. I think it might be a good idea to get it.
But I will also stand with the man for his right to not have it if that's what he believes is truly best.
I would hope he would respect my decision as much.

Nothing wrong with good debate and sharing of information. Sometimes the truth comes out. Most times it's about half of one side and about half truth from the other side. If a politician ever told the unvarnished truth his head would catch fire.

#3282574 - 09/26/21 07:28 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why someone would not get the vaccine if it could save their life or a family member or friend. I wish those that are against it could talk with my friends that just got over it. Both said they had a "Come to Jesus". Scared the crap out of both.

Edited by pyscodog (09/26/21 07:30 PM)

#3282575 - 09/26/21 07:47 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I think it helps.
I figure it can't be to bad. They wouldn't want to hurt us. They want to keep selling vaccine for all the new variants that will come.

In my time I have seen vaccines that were almost miracles like the one for polio.
I have seen some pretty bad outcomes also.

I can understand people having a variety of reasons for not wanting to take a chance on it. Just not taking it to show the man is not a very good one however.

#3282580 - 09/26/21 09:12 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

@ 85 YO, figured I'm on endangered species list so we got the vaccine. smile Glad we did, especially since we are so busy directing traffic for all the illegals passing through frown . Have a dear friend who is a covid ICU nurse and she says almost all of those dying now are un-vaccinated, as are the majority of those hospitalized.

Regards,
hm

#3282581 - 09/26/21 09:14 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
BrianID Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: El Paso, TX/Idaho

I can understand people having a variety of reasons for not wanting to take a chance on it. Just not taking it to show the man is not a very good one however.

I agree. Refusing the vaccine just because you don't like Biden/Democrats isn't a good reason. Unfortunately this whole COVID mess became politicized by both Democrats and Republicans. People on both sides are making dumb decisions about masks, vaccines, social distancing, etc. Many of the youth in our country are unnecessarily missing out on education and social interaction and many businesses have suffered due to dumb democrat policies. Many people have died from COVID unnecessarily because they didn't get vaccinated when they had the opportunity.

If you are older and/or have significant medical conditions and have not been vaccinated I would hope you consider getting vaccinated. I've been in direct contact with hundreds of COVID patients in the last 18 months. I have watched several of them die. This Chinese virus is much worse for many people than the flu.

Every single patient that I've seen that is severely ill or die from COVID was not vaccinated. Yes you can still die from COVID after getting the vaccine but the risk is significantly lower. I have not seen a single patient with significant complications from the vaccine yet. Vaccine complications can and do happen but for most people the risk of getting several sick from COVID is much greater than the risk of complications from the vaccine.

I think it should be left up to each individual to choose if they want the vaccine. I do believe getting the vaccine is the best choice for most people.

#3282600 - 09/26/21 11:09 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

I'm 72. I feel like if I go in the hospital, I won't be coming out on my feet. More likely in a box. I'm not ready for that yet. If a shot gives me an edge, I'm going to take it. Politics has nothing to do with it for me. I want to live!

#3282619 - 09/27/21 01:20 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

the only way i'll consider getting a vax is when i can see unpolutted data showing that natural immunity is less long term effective than the vaccine (without 47 boosters) will be.

the problem i have right now is that the discussion on natural immunity is such taboo and the only offical answer/narrative is "get the jab". they will not release any data, and true double blind placebo studies have not been done - or if they have ... theyve been burried - because it MIGHT not fit the narrative.

as many have said - they've way over highly politicized this whole mess. they've ruined the trust of many because of all the fearp0rn they've used to push their agenda.

#3282674 - 09/28/21 06:08 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

#3284124 - 10/25/21 10:23 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Anyone else see anything wrong with this!? Throw the borders open to all comers (65,000 Haitians en route to the border as we speak). Mid-night flights of aliens to NY and God knows where and that's top secret.

Quote:
The first requires non-U.S. citizens traveling into the country, who are not immigrants, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding their flight.

This order includes narrow medical exceptions, exemptions for children under 18, and people from countries with less than a 10 percent total vaccination rate due to lack of availability of vaccines.

Wonder what the infection rate is of those poor souls from such countries? I guess Fauchi is OK with this, though.

Biden Administration Announces Vaccine Rules For Travelers Into US

By Nick Ciolino
October 25, 2021 Updated: October 25, 2021

The Biden administration is rolling out new vaccine requirements for international travelers coming into the United States.

Starting Nov. 8, three new orders from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will be put into place, according to a senior administration official.

The first requires non-U.S. citizens traveling into the country, who are not immigrants, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding their flight.

Officials say both digital and paper proof of vaccination will be accepted by international airlines.

This order includes narrow medical exceptions, exemptions for children under 18, and people from countries with less than a 10 percent total vaccination rate due to lack of availability of vaccines.

“Even in the low-vaccine-availability countries, people will also need to have a compelling reason to come here,” said the official. “So, it’s just not they’re coming here for any reason; they need to have a specific, compelling reason. So, tourist visas will not qualify for that.”

There are about 50 countries with a current vaccination rate of less than 10 percent, according to the White House.

If a traveler to the United States is not vaccinated, they are required to show a negative COVID-19 test that is less than a day old to board their plane regardless of citizenship.

Another new rule requires fully vaccinated travelers to the United States to show a negative COVID-19 test within three days of departure.

The final order requires travelers to provide contact information to airlines before boarding flights to the United States.

The administration announced Oct. 12 it will reopen its land borders to nonessential travel in early November for the fully vaccinated.

White House officials have said multiple times in recent weeks that “nothing is off the table” in terms of requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for domestic flights.

On Oct. 12, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) finalized the initial draft of the Emergency Temporary Standard set to implement Biden’s vaccine-mandate order and sent it to the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB).

OMB’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs is conducting a review of the emergency standard, which OSHA is allowed to issue if it determines workers are in “grave danger.” The review process could take as long as 90 days.

Several Republican governors and attorneys general have vowed to fight the mandate in court.

In an act of opposition, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued his own executive order banning Texas businesses from requiring vaccines for employees, or customers.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/biden-administration-announces-vaccine-rules-for-travelers-into-us_4067990.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-10-25-3&mktids=2a673ee34c5eb2339728ebe91513e217&est=mvSj%2FIPDiNwYzMqv0xfIVbl2LAdHzc%2FY0RMNgmh7TixltZyAVneEgxae

#3284822 - 11/05/21 10:02 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Foxpro.223]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Pfizer Rakes In Billions From Biden Vaccine Mandates...

By Dick Morris on November 3, 2021

Pfizer Inc has profited handsomely from its alliance with Joe Biden, earning $13 billion from the COVID vaccine in the third quarter of this year. The vaccine provided Pfizer with 54% of its total revenue.

The company just raised its projections of vaccine sales by seven percent in the wake of the FDA’s approval of the vaccine for children 5-18 years of age making it the top selling pharmaceutical product of all time, according to the Wall Street Journal.

With only 146 deaths in the US among children 5-18 during the two years of the pandemic (out of 28 million kids in the country), one wonders if the vaccination of children will just be a shot in the arm for Pfizer’s P&L statement.

That’s what Joe Biden has given Pfizer. Here’s what Pfizer has given Biden in one of the most questionable and least examined political and financial alliances of modern times: Pfizer delayed the announcement of its vaccine until one week after the 2020 election. There can be little doubt that had the announcement comes a week before the election, Trump — the vaccine’s developer — would likely have won.

Pfizer, through its PACs and direct donations from its executives gave almost $400,000 to the Biden campaign, more than three times what it gave to Trump.

Pfizer was the first company to get FDA approval for its vaccine and, for many months, was the only shot to get FDA blessing.
This cozy corporate-politician relationship deserves scrutiny. Especially as pressure mounts on America’s parents to vaccinate their children, even as deaths from COVID are in sharp decline, we must probe this relationship to examine the possibility of corruption.

https://www.dickmorris.com/subscribe/

#3284843 - 11/05/21 02:01 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: hm1996]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

More kids died drowning last year than from COVID. NO vaccine mandate for illegals allowed to stay in U.S. Bidens executive order on the border ordered customs to ignore legislative laws. Still vast majority of COVID cases result in asymptomatic or low grade symptoms. The vaccine studies have shown up to 40% breakthrough positive tests and the disease is still contagious. The current administration doesn't care about your health only that you comply to whatever the government administrators(who are NOT ELECTED) tell you to do. This isn't about your health, not about politics because unelected are controlling the narrative. And both Joe and Kamala said last fall they would " never take a Trump vaccine".

#3284867 - 11/05/21 07:30 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

It's about several things. Involving several players.

#3284873 - 11/05/21 08:40 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Sgt_Mike Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Arkansas
Thus Far I have seen / survived:
Seventh cholera pandemic
London flu
Smallpox
Polio
1977 Russian flu
HIV/AIDS pandemic
1991 Latin America cholera epidemic
Anthrax
2002–2004 SARS outbreak
2009 swine flu pandemic
2012 Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus outbreak
2013–2014 chikungunya outbreak
2015–2016 Zika virus epidemic
I have even have been exposed to several differant military chemical agents through the years.

then now comes the COVID-19 pandemic this is THE FIRST TIME that our leaders Have ever tried to mandated 100% Vaccines. Dont think it not about power, the pharmacitical really dont care if they harm you or not, if they can get protection by law (which they do under the EUA aka The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act), also WHY WHY did the FDA NOT remove the EUA when they approved Pfisher??? either its approved or under emergency use. My thought is so they can't be sued over side effects.

To everyone you have every right to choose to or not take the shot.
Make your own choice. That is the great thing abut our Country it's YOUR Choice noone else's

I dont have a medical degree so I can't and will not say or beg you to take or not take the shot.

#3284878 - 11/05/21 09:41 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Sgt_Mike]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

And Fauci continues to lie about NIH and Eco Alliance roll in directing U.S. taxpayers money to the Wuhan Lab of Virology. Millions during the Obama presidency for the study of combining viruses to see if they could infect humans. There is a genome in the COVID19 virus that is not normal. Fauci, responsible for 5 million deaths, no wonder he is lying in front of congress. And you believe his mask/vaccine advice? This the nature of the democrat party being overtaken by marxist and socialists.

#3284881 - 11/05/21 09:50 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Sgt_Mike Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Arkansas
look here at this law firms post:

https://www.findlaw.com/litigation/filing-a-lawsuit/can-i-sue-a-vaccine-manufacturer-.html

that will support my statements above.

before we discuss Fauci I need to take 6 weeks of blood pressure meds at one time lol.

I find it something to note when a Senator whom is a M.D. nailing Fauci in front of the Senate. I have never seen M.D's go after each other (except the Nuremburg Trials) .... speaks volume

#3285001 - 11/07/21 08:37 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: BrianID]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

So you think that we who don't want this experimental drug in our bodies, are refusing because Biden is President? I want to remind people on here that the main causes of death in this country are Cancer, Heart disease, Medical mistakes and Over prescribing of pharmaceuticals, I would have to say that number four directly contributes to the first two.
My mentor George, was a WW2 vet, when he died the doctors had he and his wife on no less than twelve pharma drugs, how can we expect an 85 year old to live with all that poison in his system?
Our blood stream evolved to carry oxygen, nutrients, distribute pathogens killing anti bodies and so on.. Not to be a sewer filled with unnatural chemicals that work against nature.
All of our medical schools, FDA, NHIH, NIHD and so on are controlled by Big Pharma, Big Agriculture, Big Insurance, and Lobbyist in Washington, they don't care about your health, in fact the sicker you get the richer they get...
Your doctor doesn't care about you, because he cant, he has to many patients and not enough time and money to do so..The whole system is a racket, that we all pay thru the nose for.
Hippocrates, has many quotes about the human medical condition, you should go look at some of them, but some in particular are as relevant today as they were in his time.

“Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease.”
Hippocrates

“All disease begins in the gut.”
Hippocrates

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
Hippocrates

If you are not your own doctor, you are a fool.
Hippocrates

Foolish the doctor who despises the knowledge acquired by the ancients.
Hippocrates

Physicians are many in title but very few in reality.
Hippocrates

Now back to the so called Vaccine, or mRNA injections, we all can pretty much agree that last November when the powers that be installed basement Joe as President elect there were approximately 275K to 300K Americans who had supposedly died of COVID, that was under Trump, with no vaccines,now we are at a death toll of 770K or so, and yet we started Vaxing last December after the election, we to date have what say 70 percent vaxed? So why more deaths in the last year?
And what if you all who are vaxed, and shedding the spike proteins that you body is manufacturing, are the reason for the so called Delta variant?
And why is it that any doctor that asks these questions, or has an alternative to treating this virus that does not involve hospitalization, and a respirator, threatened with loss of their license to practice? And why are hospitals being paid more if a patient dies than if they save them? And why are we now going to start vaxing kids when they are not getting sick and hospitalized or spreading the disease, in fact more are dyeing of suicide than from COVID, and why aren't more of you on here asking these questions?
Well some doctors, are pointing out the obvious, thank the Lord..

https://youtu.be/OvM5meOXk9o?t=10

Edited by BAYSTATE YOTE (11/07/21 08:44 PM)

CARPE NOCTEM!!

#3285234 - 11/11/21 08:18 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

My granddaughter had the virus. I reckon she is ok. Still has a cough.
40 kids in this county are positive for the virus this week.

I don't know if kids should have the vaccine or not but kids do get the virus.

Some get pretty sick. My granddaughter was pretty sick. I hope she does not have damage to her lungs.
It's a virus. I will not ridicule others decision.

#3285246 - 11/11/21 01:05 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

i'm not here to tell anyone what to do to their kids... just that if you're gonna vax them you need to look at the risks they face and make a decision based on those facts.

the local fear mongering news outlet that loves to toe the administration line with the virus the whole time just released an article about how bad cases are amongst school aged kids.

they were kind enough to point out that of 1.5 million kids in school in michigan that 34 ended up in the hospital to date.

which equates to a 0.0022% hospitalization rate so far amongst school aged kids. total. throughout the whole virus.

they also rank an "outbreak" as two or more cases and discusssed the roughly 500 outbreaks in the state...

there was also another recent article about national death statistics for kids, again trying to fearmonger parents into getting their kids the shot.

less than 700 kids total have died from covid out of the approx 5 million who have tested positive. i cant find the exact statistic i saw a week or so ago but it boiled down to somewhere around 0.0459% fatality rate from confirmed cases. like stupid low... a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

its gotten so silly here with the quarantine on exposure rules that entire school districts are abandoning the policy.

my cousins oldest daughter was sent home twice inside of 10 days because of "possible exposure" last month. she got sent home for the first one, went back to school the following week and a few days later got sent home again. She's already had covid, she's got antibodies - her risk of getting covid again are a lower than that of even a fully vaccinated person - and she got sent home to quarantine TWICE as a healthy young adult with no symptoms at all. the school board had so many complaints about kids missing valuable days of school over the nonsense they had no choice but to drop the policy.

it was causing more harm than good.

we need to go back to basing decisions on facts and data and stop all the hype, fearmongering and general politicization of this virus. its out of hand and needs to end.

#3285260 - 11/11/21 02:38 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I am not sure which numbers to go by as I have no faith in any of them.
All the number people have an agenda.

The only people who might have facts are the people who made the virus and they ain't talking.

I might suggest people base their decision on what they see themselves in their part of the country.
Numbers from somewhere else might not mean much.

I believe hand washing and keeping fingers out of mouths works. Other than that I don't know.

By now I have known several people who were said to have it. Some died. Some are still having trouble with it. Some shook it off like a cold.

It's a virus. No telling how many versions it has mutated into. It will be around for ever.

#3285268 - 11/11/21 05:29 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

I will not judge anyone who takes the vaccine, only you know your health situation, I am just saying there is a lot more to what we are experiencing than meets the eye..
Does this look like what We have been living through in the last 1 1/2 years?

https://truth11.com/2021/10/23/mike-yead...021-march-2022/

CARPE NOCTEM!!

#3285275 - 11/11/21 07:17 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Yes it sounds familiar.
I have been saying this stuff for several years. Been told to get a foil hat several times.
A lot of people involved in this virus thing are on the level and are doing the best they can.

Many are not. Experience tells me that there is no way to know what is truth and what is lies.

Most times "follow the money" is the best guess at truth.
In this case follow the money I think is a side business. Power is the goal. Those who think they are gaining power will be surprised when they have served their purpose.
I think China will come out before long with some information for the world. Probably starting with Taiwan.

I am concerned that we have not seen the real virus yet.

#3285321 - 11/12/21 11:49 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
Plant.One Offline

I am concerned that we have not seen the real virus yet.

they were messing with another virus in the same lab that had a 50-80% fatality rate - the Nipah Virus

they found all kinds of samples in the same WUhan lab that they were working on back in Dec 2019 and they were supposedly about 2 years ahead of covid in their research of it.

so yea.. there's some sh!t to be worried about for sure.

#3285338 - 11/12/21 02:42 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Plant.One]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

That's what communist countries do, research how to make biological weapons. Free countries figure out how to fight or prevent biological casualties. Unfortunately under a democrat president taxpayer money(provided by NIH,under Fauci) was used/appears to be used by a communist country to research gain of function of a corona virus(A). Than during the re-election year of a popular opposition president, a form of the researched virus "escapes" from the lab and is transported out of the country by it's citizens. Some would say criminal, others act of war, odd that the democrats would say "accident".

#3285346 - 11/12/21 04:48 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: spotstalkshoot]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

"That's what Communist Countries do"
Really? Have you ever heard of Fort Detrick in Maryland? Ever heard of "Operation Paperclip" when we grabbed the Japanese and Germans chemical and biological weapons experts after WW2 (all were war criminals) and gave them cart blanche to keep going with weapons development..
Our government has been doing some really nasty things for years, weather communist or capitalist, Men with unlimited power tend to become monsters..
Eight days from now will be the 58 year anniversary of our National Security state murdering a President, then we all watched as the politicians, law enforcement, and the main stream news outlets banded together to cover it up... In 63' they used bullets, in 2020 they used a virus to remove a President..

CARPE NOCTEM!!

#3285377 - 11/13/21 06:07 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
243kimber Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: madison county illinois
PM members here have restored my faith in humanity. Great posts about seeing through the media, the politicians, and big Pharma's lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCzZp1J0v0

Joe rogan interviews Bret Weinstein. This is a short video. The entire interview can be seen/heard on Spotify.
Sam Harris at Notre Dame. 'Morality and The Christian God'.
Do Not Fear Education

#3289091 - 12/27/21 11:42 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
viper Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
I wonder if the 800,000 dead Americans would take it if given the chance to have that shot?

#3289095 - 12/28/21 08:06 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: viper]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: viper
I wonder if the 800,000 dead Americans would take it if given the chance to have that shot?

First you would have to make the assumption that the 800,000 number is actually a real number.
I just heard on the radio yesterday that a nearby county had its first hospitalization for the flu this year. Really??? or was this simply the first time they decided not to put it in the covid category?
Ever wonder why the leading causes of death in this country dropped massively last year? Because every death is now covid related. The government pays more for a covid death than a stroke or heart attack. Not hard to see what is going on here, if you are paying attention.

#3289168 - 12/28/21 07:28 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

I've been shot & boosted.

5 months after getting pfizer I got covid & I got it from another person who had pfizer.

I just got boosted 2 weeks ago.

But the facts are that even shot & boosted, people are still getting & spreading it

Keep calm and crazy on

#3289204 - 12/29/21 08:29 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Stu Farish]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
I've been shot & boosted.

5 months after getting pfizer I got covid & I got it from another person who had pfizer.

I just got boosted 2 weeks ago.

But the facts are that even shot & boosted, people are still getting & spreading it

So, what is the point, exactly, in getting some unproven concoction injected into your body?

#3289227 - 12/29/21 12:48 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Anyone who does not grow his own food and eat his own meat has no clue what kind of unproven poison he is eating. He can be sure it is full of preservatives. Anyone who eats at a restaurant has no clue what goes on in the kitchen. Anyone who drinks milk has no clue how the product has been handled.
Of course this is all monitored by the government for safety. How would one explain fecal matter in the lettuce. Peanut butter has a rating in consumer reports concerning the amount of hair and rodent parts allowed.
People ride airplanes every day and have no clue if they even put gas in it. When you drive down the highway you pass people at 70+ mph and there is no way to know what they may be under the influence of or if they will stay in their lane. Many times they don't.
Life is risky business.

#3289243 - 12/29/21 01:57 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
prairiefire Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Nebraska
And now Pfizer has already developed a "second booster"! Amazing! They are "majoring in the minors"!

#3289291 - 12/29/21 06:52 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

The shots are really a therapeutic rather than a vaccine.

When they first got released they had a high rate of preventing infection. That ended with delta this summer.

They still help people not be as sick, not as likely to need hospitalization, not as likely to die. So those are worthwhile things.

What they aren't doing now is stopping infections or stopping infected people who've been shot from being contagious.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3289313 - 12/29/21 08:31 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I don't know how anyone would know the percentages.
How would one know the reason someone didn't contract the virus?
How could it be expected that the vaccine would be 100% effective.

About the only thing that is certain is the virus came from China and not one word from the world or not one thing to keep it from happening again.

People talk about an end to this. Before anything can end the source must be stopped.
As long as China is in the position of power it now has with the weak leadership that exists it will never be over. China is using the virus to cover it's aggressive expansion all over the world. Other people who may have financial interests or guilt of past money deals closer to home are busy as cats covering crap using the virus.

We are at war. This will not be like any other. It is well planned and executed. Not one shot fired is planned.
This is my opinion.

People are dead from the virus. That is a fact.

All people want to be mad about is the vaccine. I don't understand why people are not mad that there is even a virus to be vaccinated for. This is not something in nature that just happened. This is a man altered virus that was released on the world. These people are Chinese Communists. Let that sink in. This did NOT have to happen.

#3289338 - 12/29/21 10:36 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

The United States government, funded this research. Under the direction or at least knowledge of Dr. Fauci.
For sure we should be wary of the chinese, but our own government was involved in this. And, who in our government is in the pocket of the Chinese?

#3289350 - 12/30/21 05:47 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I am not able to name anyone in our government that I know is not beholding to some ones money though there must be a few yet.
Fauci is in it up to his eye balls in my opinion.

#3289446 - 12/31/21 12:16 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Now that biden has thrown in the towel it's fun to see all the talking heads suddenly be where a bunch of us have been for months:

we're going to have to quit treating this as something to live in fear of & figure out how to live with it.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3289469 - 12/31/21 04:44 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
Plant.One Offline

I am not able to name anyone in our government that I know is not beholding to some ones money though there must be a few yet.
Fauci is in it up to his eye balls in my opinion.

oh yea.. i'm sure he's got promises of huge advance pay book deals waiting for him once he finally hangs up his govt mouthpiece hat.

#3289470 - 12/31/21 04:45 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Well the first thing is quit eating bats.

It seems the Chinese have been lucky enough to find a cave full of bats in southern china that has two more variants of this type virus.
Coming to a town near you soon.

#3289553 - 01/01/22 10:58 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Research funding THRU NIH and priority contracts for vaccines were signed during the Obama administration. Fauci has lied repeatedly to the public and in Senate hearings. This would be an act of war on the World by China, except it was a political motivated "lab accident" action plan by the anti America 2008-2016 administration. This pandemic was intentional and for a specific political agenda. China is still researching gain of function and has a virus that has a 50% kill rate. Disease research for war is what communist countries do, it is not surprising to me that marxist in the U.S. government would help with funding and research.

#3289953 - 01/04/22 08:14 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

"Imagine people who lost loved ones to this virus and see this criminal acting like he is a hero and leader of the pandemic."

#3289989 - 01/04/22 11:34 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Dr. McCullough: Outpatient Treatments for COVID-19 Have Been Suppressed

By Jan Jekielek and Masooma Haq
January 3, 2022 Updated: January 4, 2022

The public should question why governments and public health officials around the world have put little to no emphasis on outpatient treatments in their efforts to fight the COVID-19 virus, instead promoting a massive effort on vaccines, according to Dr. Peter McCullough.

“Lots of messaging on the vaccine, but zero mentioning on treatment, none. And it’s been from the very beginning. There is a theme here, I hope everyone’s starting to get the theme. There is zero effort, interest, promotion, or care about early treatment of people who are sick with COVID-19,” McCullough told The Epoch Times. “But there is a complete and total focus on people who don’t have COVID-19 and giving them a vaccine.”

McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and lead author of the first paper on early COVID-19 outpatient treatment involving a multi-drug regimen. In a recent interview with EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” program, he discussed a wide range of evidence on COVID-19 preventative treatments that are being used around the world.

He said drug treatments must be prioritized in the effort to stamp out the threat of COVID-19. “Early treatment markedly changes spreads. So we reduce new cases, we reduce the intensity and severity and duration of symptoms. And by that mechanism, we reduce hospitalization and death.”

The doctor cited recent treatments that have effectively killed the virus at the early stage of infection: Dr. Iqbal Mahmud Chowdhury conducted a protocol in Bangladesh that used a povidone-iodine rinse in the nose and eyes to kill the virus. Another treatment effort by French Dr. Didier Raoult, who treated people using hydroxychloroquine, had great success.

“Chowdhury is the first author recognizing the fact that the virus is in the air, people breathe it in, it settles in the nose, and it begins to replicate. And it has to get to a certain threshold and overcome the other organisms in the nose and overcome our own immune system to become a clinical infection. So, there’s about a three-to-five-day window to actually zap the virus directly.”

Masks and hand sanitizer are illogical and data don’t show them to be effective means to prevent COVID-19 infections because the virus is spread through the air, not hands, and is too small to be blocked by most masks, McCullough said.

McCullough said COVID creates “terrible inflammation” and hydroxychloroquine has been shown to be effective in reducing that, but instead of seeing an increase in using and studying the effectiveness of that drug, it has instead been restricted, and in some countries, doctors can be jailed for using it to treat their patients.
Epoch Times Photo

A map of where hydroxychloroquine is currently being used around the world for COVID-19 on March 1. (Courtesy of c19study.org)

In the United States, hydroxychloroquine can only be used in hospitals.

McCullough detailed the events that led to these restrictions. “There was a falsified paper published in Lancet … which claimed to have tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19, hospitalized at multiple centers around the world, in their 40s, hospitalized with COVID-19.” He said the supposed study wasn’t verified, and it claimed the drug had negative health effects.

This “false” study led to medical professionals losing confidence in the drug, after which “hospital messaging started to say, ‘Listen, don’t use hydroxychloroquine.'”

“The NIH pulled the program on a fully funded trial in the midst of our initial wave of COVID-19. And then shortly after that, the FDA put out a statement: Hydroxychloroquine should not be used across the board, period,” he said.

“The next drug up on the block was ivermectin.”

The Epoch Times reached out to the NIH for comment on McCullough’s criticism of the NIH’s COVID-19 treatment guidelines. The NIH spokesperson declined to comment but said the NIH relied on a panel of many experts to develop the COVID-19 treatment guidelines.

The FDA told The Epoch Times that it’s committed “to speed patient access to medicines to prevent or treat COVID-19 provided they meet the agency’s rigorous standards,” but that the vaccines are the best way to prevent the disease and hospitalization.

McCullough said that, along with anti-hydroxychloroquine messaging, ivermectin was also maligned after the American Medical Association gave an opinion against it.

“So Americans saw the most confusing picture of hospitalized care of COVID-19 and a very confusing picture of outpatient treatment of COVID-19. My contributions, at least I tried to organize the outpatient treatment into concepts, where we would use drugs … in the middle phase [to] treat inflammation, and in the late phase [to] treat blood clotting, and we stuck with those principles all the way through,” McCullough said.

He said it’s highly unusual for hospitals to not conduct trials on treatments for a disease, but with COVID-19, no major trials have been done to improve treatments and there have been no outcomes publicized by hospitals.

McCullough said improving treatments for those who are sick with COVID-19 has never been a priority for those in charge of public health because vaccines have been pushed from day one. He noted that CVS pharmacies were advertising the vaccines even before they were fully authorized.

CVS confirmed to The Epoch Times that it was advertising the vaccines in October 2020.

He said the U.S. media has almost completely blocked out what’s going on around the world with treatments for COVID-19. “Anywhere where there has been an early oral drug approach, there has been success in terms of COVID-19. And now more recently—it was very fascinating—is anywhere where there’s any attention to decontamination in the nose and the mouth with direct virucidal therapy, there have been stunning results.”

He questions why the United States hasn’t reviewed the work being done around the world to treat the disease. “We haven’t seen panels of collaborating doctors. We’ve never seen a symposium on local therapy, what works best for the nose. No mention by public health officials.” McCullough says those leading U.S. public health agencies are incompetent.

He suggests that there be a monthly review of new therapies used to treat COVID-19, both at a national and global level, for doctors to review and learn from peers. “The idea that there’s no review, you’d think the World Health Organization would actually assign a task force. This is the biggest public health problem.”

“So the treatment, inpatient and outpatient, of the biggest illness of our time, after two years, is an enigma.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/dr-mccollough-says-outpatient-treatments-for-covid-19-have-been-suppressed_4189353.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-04&mktids=2164b04e22d32ab99628001bc4a429d5&est=YIYmj4V9ACY4WDH2hp7SuEYWViHaSYw7iUEI8bky%2Bc9XtXZWwgJCHddOjho3hAI%3D

#3290822 - 01/11/22 11:50 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

#3290831 - 01/12/22 07:37 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I guess I have been wrong about everything virus related.
Just read Bill Gates saying there should be no more variants and by the way it all started with animal to human transfer and did not have anything to do with the lab in Wuhan at all. He says it will be over in 2022.
Well I guess that puts all conspiracy theories to rest.

#3290832 - 01/12/22 07:57 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I guess I have been wrong about everything virus related.
Just read Bill Gates saying there should be no more variants and by the way it all started with animal to human transfer and did not have anything to do with the lab in Wuhan at all. He says it will be over in 2022.
Well I guess that puts all conspiracy theories to rest.

#3290839 - 01/12/22 09:23 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Uhhh Huhhh rolleyes

#3290843 - 01/12/22 09:46 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
When self-proclaimed 'scientists' tell you that you must not question their science, it is not science at all. It is propaganda.

Don't call it the Democratic Party. There is nothing democratic about Democrats.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.