Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#3289095 - 12/28/21 08:06 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: viper]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: colorado
Originally Posted By: viper
I wonder if the 800,000 dead Americans would take it if given the chance to have that shot?

First you would have to make the assumption that the 800,000 number is actually a real number.
I just heard on the radio yesterday that a nearby county had its first hospitalization for the flu this year. Really??? or was this simply the first time they decided not to put it in the covid category?
Ever wonder why the leading causes of death in this country dropped massively last year? Because every death is now covid related. The government pays more for a covid death than a stroke or heart attack. Not hard to see what is going on here, if you are paying attention.

#3289168 - 12/28/21 07:28 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
I've been shot & boosted.

5 months after getting pfizer I got covid & I got it from another person who had pfizer.

I just got boosted 2 weeks ago.

But the facts are that even shot & boosted, people are still getting & spreading it

Keep calm and crazy on

#3289204 - 12/29/21 08:29 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Stu Farish]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
I've been shot & boosted.

5 months after getting pfizer I got covid & I got it from another person who had pfizer.

I just got boosted 2 weeks ago.

But the facts are that even shot & boosted, people are still getting & spreading it

So, what is the point, exactly, in getting some unproven concoction injected into your body?

#3289227 - 12/29/21 12:48 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Anyone who does not grow his own food and eat his own meat has no clue what kind of unproven poison he is eating. He can be sure it is full of preservatives. Anyone who eats at a restaurant has no clue what goes on in the kitchen. Anyone who drinks milk has no clue how the product has been handled.
Of course this is all monitored by the government for safety. How would one explain fecal matter in the lettuce. Peanut butter has a rating in consumer reports concerning the amount of hair and rodent parts allowed.
People ride airplanes every day and have no clue if they even put gas in it. When you drive down the highway you pass people at 70+ mph and there is no way to know what they may be under the influence of or if they will stay in their lane. Many times they don't.
Life is risky business.

#3289243 - 12/29/21 01:57 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
prairiefire Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Nebraska
And now Pfizer has already developed a "second booster"! Amazing! They are "majoring in the minors"!

#3289291 - 12/29/21 06:52 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

The shots are really a therapeutic rather than a vaccine.

When they first got released they had a high rate of preventing infection. That ended with delta this summer.

They still help people not be as sick, not as likely to need hospitalization, not as likely to die. So those are worthwhile things.

What they aren't doing now is stopping infections or stopping infected people who've been shot from being contagious.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3289313 - 12/29/21 08:31 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I don't know how anyone would know the percentages.
How would one know the reason someone didn't contract the virus?
How could it be expected that the vaccine would be 100% effective.

About the only thing that is certain is the virus came from China and not one word from the world or not one thing to keep it from happening again.

People talk about an end to this. Before anything can end the source must be stopped.
As long as China is in the position of power it now has with the weak leadership that exists it will never be over. China is using the virus to cover it's aggressive expansion all over the world. Other people who may have financial interests or guilt of past money deals closer to home are busy as cats covering crap using the virus.

We are at war. This will not be like any other. It is well planned and executed. Not one shot fired is planned.
This is my opinion.

People are dead from the virus. That is a fact.

All people want to be mad about is the vaccine. I don't understand why people are not mad that there is even a virus to be vaccinated for. This is not something in nature that just happened. This is a man altered virus that was released on the world. These people are Chinese Communists. Let that sink in. This did NOT have to happen.

#3289338 - 12/29/21 10:36 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

The United States government, funded this research. Under the direction or at least knowledge of Dr. Fauci.
For sure we should be wary of the chinese, but our own government was involved in this. And, who in our government is in the pocket of the Chinese?

#3289350 - 12/30/21 05:47 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

I am not able to name anyone in our government that I know is not beholding to some ones money though there must be a few yet.
Fauci is in it up to his eye balls in my opinion.

#3289446 - 12/31/21 12:16 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Now that biden has thrown in the towel it's fun to see all the talking heads suddenly be where a bunch of us have been for months:

we're going to have to quit treating this as something to live in fear of & figure out how to live with it.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3289469 - 12/31/21 04:44 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: tnshootist
I am not able to name anyone in our government that I know is not beholding to some ones money though there must be a few yet.
Fauci is in it up to his eye balls in my opinion.

oh yea.. i'm sure he's got promises of huge advance pay book deals waiting for him once he finally hangs up his govt mouthpiece hat.

#3289470 - 12/31/21 04:45 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Well the first thing is quit eating bats.

It seems the Chinese have been lucky enough to find a cave full of bats in southern china that has two more variants of this type virus.
Coming to a town near you soon.

#3289553 - 01/01/22 10:58 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: so.mn
Research funding THRU NIH and priority contracts for vaccines were signed during the Obama administration. Fauci has lied repeatedly to the public and in Senate hearings. This would be an act of war on the World by China, except it was a political motivated "lab accident" action plan by the anti America 2008-2016 administration. This pandemic was intentional and for a specific political agenda. China is still researching gain of function and has a virus that has a 50% kill rate. Disease research for war is what communist countries do, it is not surprising to me that marxist in the U.S. government would help with funding and research.

#3289953 - 01/04/22 08:14 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: WY

"Imagine people who lost loved ones to this virus and see this criminal acting like he is a hero and leader of the pandemic."
2 Corinthians 3:17

#3289989 - 01/04/22 11:34 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

Dr. McCullough: Outpatient Treatments for COVID-19 Have Been Suppressed

By Jan Jekielek and Masooma Haq
January 3, 2022 Updated: January 4, 2022

The public should question why governments and public health officials around the world have put little to no emphasis on outpatient treatments in their efforts to fight the COVID-19 virus, instead promoting a massive effort on vaccines, according to Dr. Peter McCullough.

“Lots of messaging on the vaccine, but zero mentioning on treatment, none. And it’s been from the very beginning. There is a theme here, I hope everyone’s starting to get the theme. There is zero effort, interest, promotion, or care about early treatment of people who are sick with COVID-19,” McCullough told The Epoch Times. “But there is a complete and total focus on people who don’t have COVID-19 and giving them a vaccine.”

McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and lead author of the first paper on early COVID-19 outpatient treatment involving a multi-drug regimen. In a recent interview with EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” program, he discussed a wide range of evidence on COVID-19 preventative treatments that are being used around the world.

He said drug treatments must be prioritized in the effort to stamp out the threat of COVID-19. “Early treatment markedly changes spreads. So we reduce new cases, we reduce the intensity and severity and duration of symptoms. And by that mechanism, we reduce hospitalization and death.”

The doctor cited recent treatments that have effectively killed the virus at the early stage of infection: Dr. Iqbal Mahmud Chowdhury conducted a protocol in Bangladesh that used a povidone-iodine rinse in the nose and eyes to kill the virus. Another treatment effort by French Dr. Didier Raoult, who treated people using hydroxychloroquine, had great success.

“Chowdhury is the first author recognizing the fact that the virus is in the air, people breathe it in, it settles in the nose, and it begins to replicate. And it has to get to a certain threshold and overcome the other organisms in the nose and overcome our own immune system to become a clinical infection. So, there’s about a three-to-five-day window to actually zap the virus directly.”

Masks and hand sanitizer are illogical and data don’t show them to be effective means to prevent COVID-19 infections because the virus is spread through the air, not hands, and is too small to be blocked by most masks, McCullough said.

McCullough said COVID creates “terrible inflammation” and hydroxychloroquine has been shown to be effective in reducing that, but instead of seeing an increase in using and studying the effectiveness of that drug, it has instead been restricted, and in some countries, doctors can be jailed for using it to treat their patients.
Epoch Times Photo

A map of where hydroxychloroquine is currently being used around the world for COVID-19 on March 1. (Courtesy of c19study.org)

In the United States, hydroxychloroquine can only be used in hospitals.

McCullough detailed the events that led to these restrictions. “There was a falsified paper published in Lancet … which claimed to have tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19, hospitalized at multiple centers around the world, in their 40s, hospitalized with COVID-19.” He said the supposed study wasn’t verified, and it claimed the drug had negative health effects.

This “false” study led to medical professionals losing confidence in the drug, after which “hospital messaging started to say, ‘Listen, don’t use hydroxychloroquine.'”

“The NIH pulled the program on a fully funded trial in the midst of our initial wave of COVID-19. And then shortly after that, the FDA put out a statement: Hydroxychloroquine should not be used across the board, period,” he said.

“The next drug up on the block was ivermectin.”

The Epoch Times reached out to the NIH for comment on McCullough’s criticism of the NIH’s COVID-19 treatment guidelines. The NIH spokesperson declined to comment but said the NIH relied on a panel of many experts to develop the COVID-19 treatment guidelines.

The FDA told The Epoch Times that it’s committed “to speed patient access to medicines to prevent or treat COVID-19 provided they meet the agency’s rigorous standards,” but that the vaccines are the best way to prevent the disease and hospitalization.

McCullough said that, along with anti-hydroxychloroquine messaging, ivermectin was also maligned after the American Medical Association gave an opinion against it.

“So Americans saw the most confusing picture of hospitalized care of COVID-19 and a very confusing picture of outpatient treatment of COVID-19. My contributions, at least I tried to organize the outpatient treatment into concepts, where we would use drugs … in the middle phase [to] treat inflammation, and in the late phase [to] treat blood clotting, and we stuck with those principles all the way through,” McCullough said.

He said it’s highly unusual for hospitals to not conduct trials on treatments for a disease, but with COVID-19, no major trials have been done to improve treatments and there have been no outcomes publicized by hospitals.

McCullough said improving treatments for those who are sick with COVID-19 has never been a priority for those in charge of public health because vaccines have been pushed from day one. He noted that CVS pharmacies were advertising the vaccines even before they were fully authorized.

CVS confirmed to The Epoch Times that it was advertising the vaccines in October 2020.

He said the U.S. media has almost completely blocked out what’s going on around the world with treatments for COVID-19. “Anywhere where there has been an early oral drug approach, there has been success in terms of COVID-19. And now more recently—it was very fascinating—is anywhere where there’s any attention to decontamination in the nose and the mouth with direct virucidal therapy, there have been stunning results.”

He questions why the United States hasn’t reviewed the work being done around the world to treat the disease. “We haven’t seen panels of collaborating doctors. We’ve never seen a symposium on local therapy, what works best for the nose. No mention by public health officials.” McCullough says those leading U.S. public health agencies are incompetent.

He suggests that there be a monthly review of new therapies used to treat COVID-19, both at a national and global level, for doctors to review and learn from peers. “The idea that there’s no review, you’d think the World Health Organization would actually assign a task force. This is the biggest public health problem.”

“So the treatment, inpatient and outpatient, of the biggest illness of our time, after two years, is an enigma.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/dr-mccollough-says-outpatient-treatments-for-covid-19-have-been-suppressed_4189353.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-04&mktids=2164b04e22d32ab99628001bc4a429d5&est=YIYmj4V9ACY4WDH2hp7SuEYWViHaSYw7iUEI8bky%2Bc9XtXZWwgJCHddOjho3hAI%3D

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.