Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#3281373 - 09/02/21 05:17 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: jumprightinit]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Big Foots Back Yard
I would like to know how many people died of untreated pneumonia, and were listed as Covid deaths?
Most hospitals are now corporation controlled, therefore government controlled.. How much money does a hospital get for a Covid diagnosis,
how much when the person is put on a ventilator, and then how much when the patient dies? One could construe there is a incentive here, if one was a conspiracy theorist..

This is probably the tenth encounter I have heard of a person having pneumonia, not being treated for it.

https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-hand...e-hospital.html

CARPE NOCTEM!!

#3281429 - 09/03/21 01:46 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: BAYSTATE YOTE]
vahunter Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Virginia
Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTE
I would like to know how many people died of untreated pneumonia, and were listed as Covid deaths?
Most hospitals are now corporation controlled, therefore government controlled.. How much money does a hospital get for a Covid diagnosis,
how much when the person is put on a ventilator, and then how much when the patient dies? One could construe there is a incentive here, if one was a conspiracy theorist..

This is probably the tenth encounter I have heard of a person having pneumonia, not being treated for it.

https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-hand...e-hospital.html

I was told a hospital gets $20K for putting a covid patient on a ventilator

#3281436 - 09/03/21 03:33 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
I would bet that anyone who died and had any sort of respiratory problem was listed as a covid death.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3281461 - 09/04/21 10:21 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: crapshoot]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: so.mn
The first COVID emergency bill paid hospitals 13,000 for each "diagnosed" case, additional 39,000 if the patient needed to be ventilated. Remember early on there was NO lab tests, then tests were developed and were very slow to be processed(9-14 days). Elderly in assisted often passed away before being tested or confirmed, think New York governor mandating hospitals move sick elderly into nursing homes. Doctors were told to document illnesses(and deaths) as COVID by observation, if tests were unavailable; or if the person died. Testing after death for respiratory viruses doesn't work, as the virus dies when the body cools.

#3281491 - 09/05/21 10:23 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: spotstalkshoot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

Interesting read:

Can You Catch COVID Even If You’ve Been Vaccinated?
You don't want to catch COVID. If you've been fully vaccinated, what are you chances of coming down with the coronavirus? Get the latest news!

Can You Catch COVID Even If You’ve Been Vaccinated?

Joe Graedon
September 02, 2021

No doubt you are aware that there has been a surge in COVID cases in recent weeks. They are mostly attributed to the Delta variant. This happened just as many people were beginning to let down their guard because they were fully vaccinated. The question that has been lurking since July, when Delta began spreading like wildfire, is can people who are fully vaccinated catch COVID? The answer this week from multiple sources is yes! But there’s good news and bad news about these cases.
Vaccinated Hospital Workers Did Catch COVID!

The New England Journal of Medicine (September 1, 2021) published a research letter from the University of California, San Diego. This large hospital system tests its nearly 20,000 health care workers frequently.

As of July, 2021, 83% of the employees were fully vaccinated. Many had received their second shot early in the year.

Between March and June, very few of the vaccinated health care workers tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. In July, however, the rate of positive tests rose abruptly. According to the investigators:

“The dramatic change in vaccine effectiveness from June to July is likely to be due to both the emergence of the delta variant and waning immunity over time, compounded by the end of masking requirements in California and the resulting greater risk of exposure in the community.”

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Workers:

Here is where the rubber meets the road! The numbers are both alarming and reassuring. First, the bad news. In July, 94 fully vaccinated workers developed symptomatic COVID-19. In comparison, only 5 had the bad luck to catch COVID in June. The numbers for unvaccinated workers were 31 in July vs. 10 in June.

Perhaps a better way to compare vaccinated to unvaccinated workers is to use the infection rate per 1000 people. This rate was 16.4 for unvaccinated workers in July and 5.7 for vaccinated employees.

What does this mean for you? Can you catch COVID if you have been vaccinated? The answer clearly is yes, especially if you are in a high-risk environment like a hospital. The Delta variant is extremely contagious. The authors conclude:

“Our findings underline the importance of rapidly reinstating nonpharmaceutical interventions, such as indoor masking and intensive testing strategies, in addition to continued efforts to increase vaccinations, as strategies to prevent avoidable illness and deaths and to avoid mass disruptions to society during the spread of this formidable variant.”

Did Vaccinated Brits Catch Covid?

British researchers also report on “post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infection in UK users” (Lancet Infectious Diseases, Sept. 1, 2021). The COVID Symptom Study tracked 1,240,000 citizens between Dec 8, 2020 and July 4, 2021. This group received one shot.

Of that number, 6,030 caught COVID and tested positive. That represents 0.5% of the one-shot group. Another 971,504 British citizens got two shots. A smaller number did catch COVID. 2,370 or 0.2% in the double-vaccinated group tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.

We interpret the British data to suggest 1) The vaccines are working to dramatically lower the likelihood of catching COVID. 2) It is still possible to catch COVID if you have had one shot. You can also catch COVID if you have had two vaccinations, but your risks go down substantially.
There is more good news. The authors of the study report:

“We also found that COVID-19 was less severe (both in terms of the number of symptoms in the first week of infection and the need for hospitalisation) in participants after their first or second vaccine doses compared with unvaccinated participants.”

What About Long COVID?

You have no doubt heard about post COVID syndrome (PCS). It is also called PASC (Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID) or long COVID. People who have “recovered” from COVID, even if they have relatively mild cases, sometimes develop debilitating symptoms that don’t go away. They include fatigue, headache, cough, breathing problems, brain fog, dizziness, palpitations, joint pain, insomnia, tinnitus and digestive upset, to name just a few of the many complaints.

People who were vaccinated and experienced a breakthrough COVID infection were less likely to experience long COVID (PASC). This is how the British researchers describe their findings:

“Compared with unvaccinated controls, after their second vaccine dose, individuals were less likely to have prolonged illness (symptoms for &#8805;28 days), more than five symptoms in the first week of illness, or present to hospital. Most symptoms were less common in vaccinated versus unvaccinated participants. Fully vaccinated individuals with COVID-19, especially if they were 60 years or older, were more likely to be completely asymptomatic than were unvaccinated controls.”

Final Words:

Please do not catch COVID. This is not like the flu. At last count there are nearly 40,000,000 Americans who have caught the coronavirus. We are rapidly approaching 650,000 deaths. That is close to the number of Americans who died during the 1918 flu epidemic.

Even if you have been vaccinated you can still catch COVID. Your chances are much reduced and you will probably not end up in the hospital, but you could still be pretty sick. We have heard directly about young, healthy people who were knocked on their derrieres by the virus even after being fully vaccinated. They experienced extreme fatigue and shortness of breath. You do not need that.

If you want to learn more about the most effective N95 masks, you may wish to read this article.

If you found this post of value, please share it with a friend, family member or colleague. You can do that easily by clicking on the email, Facebook or Twitter icons at the top left of the article. Thank you for supporting our work.

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/articles/can-you-catch-covid-even-if-youve-been-vaccinated

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3281515 - 09/05/21 06:13 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
^^^^
I believe the above is very good information and good advise.
Sounds about right. Not much works 100% of the time.

#3281613 - 09/07/21 08:27 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
Originally Posted By: Plant.One
what i am is anti free choice.

really?

sorry thats clearly not what i meant. i'm against people taking free choicce. anti-anti-free choice is what i was trying to get at - as you can see by my follow up sentence of
Quote:
anti-forcing YOUR belief's on someone else

sheesh... what a dyslexia moment *sigh*

#3281637 - 09/08/21 12:18 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Plant.One]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
i was pretty sure you didn't mean what the fingers said.

#3281651 - 09/08/21 11:57 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
i was pretty sure you didn't mean what the fingers said.

ya.. brain gets ahead of fingers sometimes and words/letters get lost. *sigh* and when its a real gem - even proof reading a c ouple times and it you cant "see" it lol

#3281660 - 09/08/21 03:19 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
My wife has dyslexia. When her dyslexia frustrates her I remind her to look at the list of very smart and famous people posted on the fridge. Among the more than 100 names on that list is: Leonardo da Vinci, Saint Teresa, Napoleon, Winston Churchill, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, and Thomas Edison. All reputed to have dyslexia.

Don't call it the Democratic Party. There is nothing democratic about Democrats.

#3281677 - 09/08/21 08:31 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline

ya lucky for me its not terrible. my folks caught it early and it gave me plenty of time to learn to work around it.

just every once in a while it slips thru and makes me look kinda foolish like it did the other day with that post lol

#3281693 - 09/09/21 01:04 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

dang plant, i dont have dyslexia and i write crazier things than what you did all the time. smile

#3282109 - 09/17/21 06:09 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

States See Looming Monoclonal Antibody Crunch as Biden Administration Rations Doses

Demand has increased 20-fold in recent weeks, expert says

By Zachary Stieber
September 16, 2021 Updated: September 16, 2021

Some states are set to receive fewer doses of monoclonal antibody treatments after the Biden administration switched the distribution system this week.

Demand for monoclonal antibodies, used to treat non-hospitalized COVID-19 patients, has shot up in recent weeks, leading to what some officials have described as a shortage.

The Biden administration tipped off states in early September that it was limiting distribution of the treatment before abruptly switching on Sept. 13 from letting sites directly order the doses to putting the federal government in charge of allocation to states, which can then choose where to send them.

Some state officials say they weren’t notified of the change until late Sept. 13, and that pending orders with AmerisourceBergen, the primary distributor in the old model, were being closed out.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) alerted Texas health officials “that the national supply has considerably decreased and states should expect lower amounts of therapeutics available for shipment in the coming weeks,” Douglas Loveday, press officer for the Texas Department of State Health Services, told The Epoch Times in an email.

“The amount available to distribute is expected to be disproportionately small compared to the amounts needed.”

Other states have also been told they won’t get as many doses as they were getting before. Among them are southern states grappling with the worst COVID-19 outbreaks in the nation.

Read More:
COVID-19 Cases Coming in Through Southern Border: Stephen Miller

Dr. Scott Harris, Alabama’s top medical officer, said HHS recently called to “let us know that Alabama and some other states are going to be on an allocation.”

“We don’t think providers are going to be able to order as much as they would like,” he said during a briefing late last week. Up until the change, “there was really sort of no limit to what could be ordered.”

HHS and the federal COVID-19 response team didn’t respond to requests for comment.

HHS said in an update on Sept. 13 that the higher number of COVID-19 cases in the United States in recent weeks has “caused a substantial surge in the utilization of monoclonal antibody (mAb) drugs,” especially in parts of the country with low vaccination rates.

Federal officials informed state health officials that there’s been a 20-fold increase in demand for monoclonal antibodies in just the past few weeks, James Blumenstock, chief of health security at the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, told The Epoch Times.

“Clearly that’s outstripping the current supply even with the supply increase this month; that increase is not sufficient to meet the current demand,” he said.

The timeline for when supplies will increase enough to meet the jump in demand isn’t clear. The new process will help ensure consistent availability for the drugs in all parts of the nation, according to HHS, which is basing its weekly shipments on reports of new COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations and inventory data.

Monoclonal antibody treatments from two companies, Regeneron and Eli Lilly, are purchased by the federal government and distributed across the nation. Patients get them for free. The treatment received emergency use authorization from drug regulators earlier in the COVID-19 pandemic. Clinical trials show that they reduced hospitalization or death by as much as 70 percent.

It takes several weeks or months to produce a batch of Regeneron’s drug, REGEN-COV, a spokesman for the New York-based company told The Epoch Times in an email. Regeneron says demand has grown since earlier this year but that it’s ready to deliver new doses quickly because it “remained proactive” and has the drug in various stages of the manufacturing process.

An Eli Lilly spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email that the Indiana-based company “continues to work with governments globally to help address the therapeutic needs of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Another monoclonal antibody treatment, from GlaxoSmithKline, isn’t being distributed through the federal government. A spokesperson for the company, which is headquartered in the United Kingdom, told The Epoch Times in an email that there are no supply or access issues for its medicine.

The United States has purchased or committed to purchasing nearly 3 million doses of REGEN-COV, including 1.4 million doses on Sept. 14. Most of the doses cost taxpayers $2,100 each, according to the Regeneron spokesman. Eli Lilly’s treatment requires two drugs, etesevimab and bamlanivimab. The company just reached an agreement to provide 388,000 additional doses of etesevimab to the U.S. government for nearly $1,000 each, building on earlier contracts to supply nearly 1 million vials of one drug or the other.

More than 2.1 million monoclonal antibody doses were shipped to more than 8,000 sites across the nation as of early September, John Redd, chief medical officer for HHS emergency preparedness and response office, told state officials in a recent call.

Redd said that HHS hadn’t returned to the allocation model that was used between November 2020 and February. A few days later, the model was switched.

Biden’s administration said last week in a fresh COVID-19 response plan that it would increase shipments of monoclonal antibodies to states by 50 percent in September—something critics are pointing to in questioning the change.

“It is regrettable that the Biden administration would play politics with people’s lives during a pandemic, by withholding a life-saving treatment and providing mixed messages to Americans,” Christina Pushaw, press secretary for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, told The Epoch Times via email.

“Today, I pressed President Biden’s team to explain the sudden rationing of these life-saving treatments—without any warning—after the administration urged us to promote them. It is yet another example of confusing and conflicting guidance coming from the federal government,” Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan wrote on social media.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) office told The Epoch Times in an email that it’s looking into the matter to see how it can be of assistance.

Florida hasn’t yet seen its supply drop, and some other states said they don’t expect the distribution model change to affect them.

“We do not have any concerns about monoclonal supply at this point of time in Arkansas based on current usage patterns,” Danyelle McNeill, a spokeswoman for the Arkansas Department of Health, told The Epoch Times in an email.

Some governors, including DeSantis, have heavily promoted monoclonal antibodies, which have a high efficacy rate against cases of COVID-19 that don’t require hospital care and are sometimes used following exposure to a COVID-19 patient.

COVID-19 is the disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

For now, officials are encouraging people to continue seeking out the antibody treatments. Some experts say the drop in supply should prompt people who haven’t received a COVID-19 vaccine to get one.

“The public health message is, while everyone is doing their absolute best to treat and care for individuals who get sick from COVID, the best effort is to avoid that scenario in the first place, and therefore get vaccinated,” Blumenstock said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/states-see-looming-monoclonal-antibody-crunch-as-biden-administration-rations-doses_3999171.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-09-17&mktids=4f4cfbfab92fa72f65cbe94b145b00dc&est=S%2FL7BrA4zLlwRKpvmybddcK7oCXFi1UlMPN8yZjxTIbWS0v%2F5YzR3RSe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Florida Seeking Monoclonal Supplies From GlaxoSmithKline
DeSantis spokesperson says they hope they can 'fill the deficit'

By Patricia Tolson
September 17, 2021 Updated: September 17, 2021

Following the Biden administration’s surprise announcement that Health and Human Services (HHS) is taking over the distribution of monoclonal antibody infusion treatments for COVID-19—reducing the number of doses in several red states by 50 percent—a spokesperson for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he has reached out to GlaxoSmithKline to “fill the deficit.”

Some states are set to receive fewer doses of monoclonal antibody treatments after the Biden administration switched the distribution system this week. Florida, Alabama, Texas, Tennessee are among the states targeted to have their monoclonal antibody (mAb) doses restricted by HHS.

“HHS will determine the amount of product each state and territory receives on a weekly basis,” a Health a Human Services spokesman said. “State and territorial health departments will subsequently identify sites that will receive product and how much. This system will help maintain equitable distribution, both geographically and temporally, across the country—providing states and territories with consistent, fairly-distributed supply over the coming weeks.”

Noting that there have been no reported shortages of the treatment, Biden’s press secretary Jen Psaki was asked why the government feels it’s necessary to reduce doses to states like Florida, which has a greater need. Psaki reiterated the standard of “equity” as the reason for taking over distribution.

“Our supply is not unlimited,” Psaki insisted, “and we believe it should be equitable across states across the country.”

“The Biden administration did not give the Florida Department of Health or healthcare providers in Florida any notice or time to prepare for this immediate deficit,” Christina Pushaw, press secretary for the Executive Office of DeSantis told The Epoch Times. “There is no evidence of a national shortage of monoclonal antibody treatments, and no apparent justification for rationing. The excuse given by the Biden administration was ‘equity.’ Governor DeSantis spoke with GlaxoSmithKline leadership yesterday afternoon. GSK makes their own version of monoclonals that works just as well if not better than Regeneron. The Feds haven’t bought GSK supply, only Regeneron and Eli Lilly.

“The Biden administration and their allies in media have claimed that Florida is using too much monoclonal treatment because of a low vaccination rate,” Pushaw said further, “and Biden has lashed out at Governor DeSantis for opposing the tyrannical federal vaccine mandate. But Florida has a higher than average vaccination rate compared to other states. More than half the patients at some of the state monoclonal sites in Florida are fully vaccinated. They still need monoclonal antibody treatment to avoid hospitalization and death, especially if they are in high-risk groups.”

At a press conference in Broward County on Thursday DeSantis said: “We are very, very concerned with the Biden administration and the HHS’s recent abrupt sudden announcement that they are going to dramatically cut the number of monoclonal antibodies that are going to be sent to the State of Florida. Just last week on September 9, president Joe Biden said that his administration would be increasing shipments of monoclonal antibodies in September by 50 percent, and yet on September 13, HHS announced that it was seizing control of the monoclonal antibody supply and that it would control distribution. And then on September 14, the announcement was more than 50 percent of the monoclonal antibodies that had been used in Florida were going to be reduced.”

Pushaw said HHS officials told states earlier this month that they would more closely scrutinize how many of the treatments were actually being used but that the department was not going to throttle the state supplies.
Timeline of Biden Administration Throttling Monoclonal Distribution
August 29:

Florida was informed that if it agreed to switch to the “dose pack” distribution, the state could receive 25,000 dose packs (50,000 doses) weekly for three weeks, through Sept. 19.&#8239; The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) agreed to receive the dose packs and vendors accepted delivery the following week. To date, Florida has yet to receive 50,000 doses per week.
September 3:

Health and Human Services (HHS) released the update on the mAb ordering process, indicating that orders would be reviewed to ensure 70 percent utilization rates.&#8239; All state sites in Florida meet that threshold. Therefore, the state had no reason to believe that the state’s supply would be cut and there was no prior indication of the pending cut from HHS.
September 9:

Biden announced his Path Out of the Pandemic: a six-pronged, comprehensive national strategy to combat COVID-19.

“The administration will increase the average weekly pace of shipments of free monoclonal antibody treatment to states by a further 50 percent in September, continuing to accelerate the federal government’s efforts to deliver lifesaving COVID-19 treatment.”
September 13:

HHS announcement the federal government is taking over distribution for all sites. Amounts for each state will be determined by HHS.

FDOH communicated to HHS the weekly need for just the 25 state-run sites of about 36,000 doses. When HHS mentioned the state receiving the order for all state sites and distributing, FDOH specifically asked if such a shift would apply to all facilities in the state providing treatment. HHS stated this was not the case and did not provide any indication of any upcoming limitation to supply, just that they were monitoring more closely.
September 14:

HHS sent an email to all stakeholders nationwide indicating that a shift to an allocation strategy had occurred on Sept. 13. HHS informed that Florida’s allocation for the week of Sept. 13 would be 3,100 doses of BAM/ETE and 27,850 doses of REGN-COV (two forms of antibody treatments).

“This was the first and only indication that Florida would receive a decreased supply and would be responsible for allocating among all facilities, contradicting recent and previous guidance from HHS,” Pushaw said.
Plans By The Numbers
DeSantis Plan:

Since DeSantis opened the first state-supported monoclonal treatment site in Jacksonville in mid-August there have been:

25 state-run monoclonal treatment sites
Over 90,000 treatments provided so far at the state sites (this number doesn’t count the tens of thousands of treatments given by other providers in Florida, such as hospitals and clinics)
50 percent decrease in hospital admissions since last peak
24 consecutive days decline in hospital census
Lowest number of “COVID-like illness” (CLI) visits to the ER reported in almost two months (CLI is a leading indicator for COVID surges).

Biden Plan:

Allocation from HHS as of 9/14: Approximately 30,950 total mAb doses.
Average demand statewide: Approximately 72,000 doses per week (state sites + all other providers in Florida).
Projected Deficit: 41,050

“I hope we will be able to get GSK shipments to Florida to fill the deficit,” Pushaw said. “As you can see it’s a large deficit.”

“Florida has the biggest deficit but Alabama is actually in the worst shape,” Pushaw added. “They don’t have any state treatment sites like we do.”

Asked if the move to control the flow on monoclonal antibodies was an effort to punish states with governors that would not comply with his mandates, Pushaw replied, “it’s hard not to see this as the Biden admin punishing certain states for political reasons.”

“I don’t know that for sure and I hope it’s not true, but it looks bad, especially with HHS refusing to give any explanation, beyond their public statement about ‘equity,’ for how the weekly delivery amounts were rationed for each state.”

A GSK spokeswoman told The Epoch Times via email that the company “is committed to ensuring patients have access to sotrovimab and we are currently working to make it available through existing commercial channels.”

The treatment costs $2,100, around the same cost as the Eli Lilly and Regeron shots. But if a state is going directly to GSK, it would have to foot the cost, as opposed to receiving it for free from the federal government.

“GSK is committed to ensuring sotrovimab is made available to patients with the intent that all appropriate patients will have access to it, with little to no out-of-pocket cost,” the GSK spokeswoman said. “Medicare, Medicaid and uninsured patients have access COVID treatments at no cost during the pandemic. Should a patient with a commercial plan have an out-of-pocket cost associated with sotrovimab, GSK has a patient co-pay program to reimburse eligible patients for out-of-pocket costs incurred for sotrovimab.”

Zachary Stieber contributed to this report.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/florida-seeking-monoclonal-supplies-from-glaxo-smith-kline_4001723.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-09-17-1&mktids=2fb8b940e87c054fd0b138eb98839dc9&est=0%2BuqifWMbKCkEjw5XqohXW1LnAP0%2BVXLOjuNht%2F7RWGnFL5AA8rUELoV

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3282115 - 09/17/21 07:54 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
So people in Red states may do without while Blue states might be sitting on doses not needed?
I must have read that wrong. That is the kind of thing that happens in third world countries not the USA.

#3282119 - 09/17/21 08:51 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

this aint the usa anymore.

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.