Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#3281263 - 08/31/21 09:49 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
He was like that before the shot wink

Keep calm and crazy on

#3281267 - 08/31/21 03:06 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: pyscodog
I think you are the one being played and just don't realize it. If you get sick do the Doctors and nurses a favor and just stay home. Maybe take some of that horse wormer. It should fix you right up.

lets be honest - thats just darwin doing his thing - helping pour some bleach in the gene pool.

[beeep] people were eating tide pods for internet fame.

some people also bought 14 years worth of toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

theres always gonna be people who do stupid [beeep].

#3281269 - 08/31/21 03:59 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

There are really 2 choices:

You take your chances on the chinese virus without the vax, or you take your chances on the chinese virus with the vax. That's it. Choose & live with the consequences, I won't give you any crap for it either way and I expect the same in return.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3281273 - 08/31/21 05:05 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
wait a minute. horse wormer will fix me up if i get the covid?

imma headed to big r right now.

#3281274 - 08/31/21 05:38 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
We don't trust science to try and keep us healthy but then when we get sick or dying, we want science to heal us. Makes perfect sense. Not to me but to some.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3281278 - 08/31/21 06:54 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: so.mn
I think you didn't understand my take, I'm NOT anti vaccine. Hello rabies vaccine saved my life. But that is a true vaccine for a 100% fatal virus. COVID 19 not even close to a deadly illness for MOST healthy people. And the vaccines are not true vaccines, they are an experimental way to trick the body into producing antibodies. Remember last summer when actual fatality rates here in the U.S. started being released, the narrative then changed to you probably won't die, but could have respiratory issues that persist. Now we are seeing studies showing at least 40% of fully vaccinated are contacting the virus. Fauci explanation, well most of the vaccinated don't die. Well neither do the unvaccinated, or as we will probably find out these vaccines are just like flu shots. However your position on the shots, only one political party took advantage of the illness. The illness that came out of a Chinese Communist gain of function lab promoted by Dr. Fauci, partially funded by U.S. taxpayers during a democratic presidency(2008-2016).

Edited by spotstalkshoot (08/31/21 06:58 PM)

#3281279 - 08/31/21 07:06 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
vahunter Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Virginia
I have a daughter who is a home health care nurse. Couple weeks ago she lost 7 patients 10 minutes apart. Out of them 5 of them were fully vaccinated.

#3281280 - 08/31/21 07:30 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
There are so many trying to get rich off the virus they can't sing the same song two days in a row.

As far as where it came from don't matter I beg to differ. It matters a great deal. It matters where the D virus came from. And it will matter where the next one comes from.

There will be no end till something is done about the origination of these virus's. They will just keep coming because so far it's working great.

How many types of flue do you know about that came from say Sweden or Chili or anyplace besides China in say the last 30 or 40 years.

#3281284 - 08/31/21 09:07 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Originally Posted By: tnshootist
There are so many trying to get rich off the virus they can't sing the same song two days in a row.

99.9% of the time it all comes down to the $$$$$.

like somebody above said, $25 per shot. show me the money.

#3281287 - 08/31/21 09:23 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: vahunter]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Yep, that's why Hidalgo county Tx last week ordered two refrigerated trailers again to cover the spike in deaths along the border, but nothing to look at here, folks; I won't mention the 21% infection rate of those illegals tested before being released.

Like Stu said, it's a crap shoot, ya roll the dice and pay the preacher. There's been so many "scientists" telling us more than they know from the very outset that all any of us can do is vax or don't and then live w/the consequences.

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3281288 - 08/31/21 09:29 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Wife & I are both vaxed, pfizer.

Grandson caught it at school. Wife got it from him & she got pretty sick but she didn't end up in a hospital & is mostly over it. Doc said she has no doubts, not vaxed she would have been hospitalized.

I got it last, am recovering. I've had worse summer colds. I call the vax a win for both of us.

Make your choice & live with it. No point in pissing about this or that conspiracy or if it costs $25 or what ever. You either want to take your chances with it or without it & it's entirely your choice.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3281295 - 09/01/21 03:55 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
This is not a natural occurring virus in this form.

It came out of a Chinese lab.

I have had the vac. because thats the only hope for any help we have so far. If it helps any at all thats more than I had.

I have dead friends because of a virus that came into the world by a Chinese lab.

Whither the virus was let lose or escaped it never should have been.
This didn't have to happen.

#3281319 - 09/01/21 01:04 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
im not anti-vax, nor anti mask. what i am is anti free choice. what i am is anti-forcing YOUR belief's on someone else.

the thing that bothers me most right now about the current narrative.. is the seeming lack of willingness to even discuss natural immunity from those who have already survived the virus. the narrative is "science science science!" but... bringing up the subject for those of us who are survivors... its almost an immediate shut down of the conversation by everyone.

there's a instructor here in Michigan who's suing MSU over their student/teacher/staff vax mandate.

her premise is that she's tested antibody positive this august (weeks before the deadline to get vaxed there at the university) after having survived her infection in 2020. her doctor has written an exemption cert saying the vaccine isnt medically necessary because of her antibody tests.

she did not get her stay initially (to prevent possible discipline, including and up to termination), but the court is still reviewing the documentation they've been presented and havnt given a final ruling.

this is no small thing - there's roughly a little over 38 million survivors out there right now in the USA...

so if the whole premise of the vaccine is protection through antibody response by your body, how can we not even be willing to discuss natural antibody response in the bodies of MILLIONS of us who have successfully overcome this virus?

#3281321 - 09/01/21 01:48 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: Plant.One]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Originally Posted By: Plant.One
what i am is anti free choice.

really?

#3281326 - 09/01/21 03:52 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan
There's no comparison of Science and Political Science.

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.