Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#3280917 - 08/24/21 02:17 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
BrianID Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: El Paso, TX/Idaho
I don't think they will be able to make it mandatory for every US citizen but they will likely make it very uncomfortable on those who refuse for employment, travel or other restrictions. Personally I think it is a good idea to get the vaccine but don't think it should be forced on anyone else. The more they try to force it on people the more they will resist.

The risk of the virus for vaccinated healthy people is extremely low. The risk of the virus for unvaccinated healthy people is low. Significant complications of the vaccine will likely continue to be proven as very low risk. The risk of the virus for people with significant medical conditions that are not vaccinated is relatively high. Let people choose their own risks.

#3280918 - 08/24/21 08:19 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Where do you think this D version of the China Commie Virus might have come from?

#3280922 - 08/24/21 12:59 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: tnshootist]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Originally Posted By: tnshootist
Where do you think this D version of the China Commie Virus might have come from?

Maybe not the origin, but a he!! of a lot of it is flooding through the hole in the dike on the southern border! cursing Covid new infection rate is spiking (up from 31 on 8 July to 240 on 9 Aug and 319 on 14 August in Cameron county), largely due to a 15% infection rate of (processed & released) illegal aliens, nearly all w/the D variant.

Regrds,
hm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

‘Logistic Nightmare’ at Packed Migrant Facility
Illegals lying head-to-foot in overwhelmed facility

By Sputnik Thursday, August 12, 2021

As the Joe Biden administration flounders in its efforts to tackle the crisis at the border caused by its roll-back of many immigration policies set in place by Donald Trump, a troubling new video has surfaced.

Republicans slammed the escalating migrant crisis as an “absolute catastrophe” generated by the Biden administration as a video in early August showed nearly a thousand illegal immigrants held by border patrol agents under a bridge near the southern border in Texas.

The video,posted by Townhall website shows illegal immigrants crammed inside a room at a Border Patrol facility in Texas, feeding into reports that overwhelmed border agents are close to reaching their breaking point.

The website claimed it had been sent the 10-second clip by a “fed up” Border Patrol agent in the Rio Grande Valley Sector.

“They are way past capacity – so aliens sit outside because where do you take them? Logistically it’s a nightmare – people want to go to the bathroom, need to eat, women need to breastfeed, and the list goes on…This has surpassed the point of sustainability,” the unidentified agent was cited by the website as saying.

People are seen packing virtually every available surface in the room, seen in the video, which appears to have been recorded through a hallway monitoring window.

Some migrants can be seen lying next to each other head-to-foot, with not all of them wearing masks at the time. Those whose faces are blurred out in the footage appear to be without face coverings, recommended amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

There has not been any official comment from US Customs and Border Protection regarding the video.
‘Lying’ to the Public

The Biden administration was accused of lying to the American public about the true situation since the start of the border crisis, former Acting Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan was cited as saying by Townhall.

“Early on when they were saying, ‘Hey, nothing to see here, everything is under control,’ they were talking about unaccompanied minors. They left out what was happening with single adults and families, conveniently, and I believe, again, they were doing that intentionally to misdirect and lie to the American people,” said Morgan.

Commenting the decision taken by officials to move unaccompanied minors to the Department of Health and Human Services shelters, Morgan ldenounced it as no more than a “shell game”, as some of the sites have also experienced poor conditions.

“Where is the mainstream media, where’s the open border advocates and the Democrats who had crocodile tears in 2019? Where are they now?” questioned the ex-Acting Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection.
‘Inhumane Detention Center’

Quote:
Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
NEW: This is the largest group of migrants we’ve ever seen being held by Border Patrol under Anzalduas Bridge in Mission, TX. Looks like it could be up to 1,000 people. We can only get a look at the area with our drone. There’s a popular Rio Grande crossing area nearby. @FoxNews

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

As facilities across the Southwestern border struggle to deal with the massive influx of illegal immigrants, Border Patrol in recent months has been using the Anzalduas Bridge in Mission as a processing site.

After footage emerged of close to a thousand people being held under the bridge in extreme heat, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) nonprofit called on the Biden administration to shut down the “inhumane detention center”.

GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) linked the drone footage posted by Fox News’ Bill Melugin Angeles to her Twitter post, denouncing “an absolute catastrophe from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and House & Senate Democrats.”

Calls for Urgent Action

Illegal crossings on the US southern border have hit a 20-year high under Joe Biden. In July, the US set another monthly record with 210,000 migrant encounters on the border, according to government data.

More than 10,000 people were in custody in the Rio Grande Valley, and over 2,200 unaccompanied children were being held in Border Patrol facilities as of August 1 alone, according to a Reuters analysis of government data.

The White House has been fending off criticism over its insufficient measures to deal with the border crisis.

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) called on the administration to take action.
They sent a letter to Biden, stating:

“We write to you with a sense of urgency regarding the escalating situation at our southern border. In doing so, we hope to demonstrate that this bicameral concern is neither partisan nor political.”

REP. CUELLAR'S LETTER HERE

​US President Joe Biden has been repeatedly blamed by Republicans for creating the crisis at the border by abolishing a number of strict “zero tolerance” Trump-era immigration policies. Among other things, the current administration green-lighted entry for unaccompanied children who cross the border, and halted a “Remain in Mexico” program and many deportations.

https://www.newswars.com/video-by-frustr...grant-facility/

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3280926 - 08/24/21 02:09 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

It's almost like we are being attacked.

Thank goodness for our people in DC keeping us safe.

#3280944 - 08/24/21 10:34 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
with the whole afgan mess... not a whole lot of talk about the border thats for sure. sure flipped the majority of the news cycle away from that.

#3280946 - 08/25/21 12:23 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Just had a discomforting thought.

What if Biden really is running things.

#3280952 - 08/25/21 08:12 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: colorado
Minor complications from the vaccination? Tell that to all the people that have died, or the ones with debilitating conditions after the fact. Most drugs in this country go through a very thorough long testing process, the vaccines have not. First it was get two doses and you're good, now its get a third booster. How long will this go on? Another booster every year, every six months?
No thanks. I'd prefer not to be experimented on.

#3280953 - 08/25/21 08:19 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
FWIW, you're taking your chances on a virus that came out of a chinese lab.

You're already being experimented on.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3280990 - 08/25/21 10:23 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Whither we know it or not our war is with the Chinese communist party not each other.

#3281000 - 08/26/21 11:22 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
Well, seems to me its a little late to worry about where it came from because its here and doesn't look like its getting any better. I got the shots and wear a mask when I feel I need to and if a third shot is recommended, I'll get it as well. I'm to old to get sick and possibly die with a vent shoved down my throat. Other than a sore arm for a day, nothing seems any different. I didn't have my DNA change me into a super hero or a freak of nature. He11 I wake up sore every morning so a sore arm was no big deal. I've read to many stories of people on their death bed wanting the vaccine but its to late for that. Your choice, choose wisely. I choose to do my best to stay alive.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3281149 - 08/29/21 01:04 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: pyscodog]
willy1947 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ohio, Ohio
Originally Posted By: pyscodog
Well, seems to me its a little late to worry about where it came from because its here and doesn't look like its getting any better. I got the shots and wear a mask when I feel I need to and if a third shot is recommended, I'll get it as well. I'm to old to get sick and possibly die with a vent shoved down my throat. Other than a sore arm for a day, nothing seems any different. I didn't have my DNA change me into a super hero or a freak of nature. He11 I wake up sore every morning so a sore arm was no big deal. I've read to many stories of people on their death bed wanting the vaccine but its to late for that. Your choice, choose wisely. I choose to do my best to stay alive.

X2

I had the Maderna shots. Have had no side effects.
Had radiation last year for my cancer/ 8 weeks 5X a week.
Doing okay but still having some side effects.

#3281250 - 08/30/21 10:51 PM Re: vaccinations... [Re: willy1947]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: so.mn
Average age of a COVID death 78, average lifespan in U.S. 78. Most vaccine complications are in individuals who already have COVID antibodies. There is NO clinical test for any variants, diagnosed only through symptoms observation. A lab molecular test of the generic signature is required to confirm, very,very few are actually ran. Why if the democrats are so concerned with protecting our health, have they let 100,000+(since Jan 20) plus with COVID into the country and then transported them all over? And then warn us infection rates are increasing. You are being played, for political reasons, by democrats.

#3281253 - 08/31/21 12:07 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
I think you are the one being played and just don't realize it. If you get sick do the Doctors and nurses a favor and just stay home. Maybe take some of that horse wormer. It should fix you right up.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3281260 - 08/31/21 07:47 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

As long as thousands of people who have not be vaccinated for anything are coming into the country daily I don't see how anyone could think there is any hope of containing anything.

#3281261 - 08/31/21 08:40 AM Re: vaccinations... [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Rhett Steele Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Southern Indiana
There is a company in Indiana that is contracted to make the shots, they got an order to make 250 mlion shots at $25/shot. 4,5&6th booster will be next.

Biden took the shot and we all see what it done to him, he can't talk, read, or think. no thanks!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.