Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3279427 - 07/20/21 03:31 PM Mexican Bandits Steal 7 Million Rounds of Ammunition
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

Mexican Bandits Steal 7 Million Rounds of Ammunition

Ammoland Inc. Posted on July 19, 2021 by Dean Weingarten

Mexican Bandits Steal 7 Million Rounds of Ammunition (Dave Workman photo)

U.S.A. –-(AmmoLand.com)- On 10 June, 2021, it was reported that 7,114,500 rounds of sporting ammunition was stolen in the state of Guanajuato. The value of the ammunition was reported to be over 2.7 million dollars. This correspondent checked the reported value with market conditions in the United States. The value falls within retail prices during the current ammunition bubble.

The event took place near the town of San Luis de la Paz, according to Milenio.

Here is the translation:

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/07/mexican-bandits-steal-7-million-rounds-of-ammunition/

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3279762 - 07/29/21 09:29 PM Re: Mexican Bandits Steal 7 Million Rounds of Ammunition [Re: hm1996]
crazyyote Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: ohio
Probably at least 50 of them to load it. I've seen them do roof's, they are hard workers and amazingly fast!!

Moderator:  Matt1953 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.