York Gum & Buffalo Horn open reed (sold)

TNYotehntr

With the shortage of reloading supplies I had agreed to meet another guy from Tn about a 2 hour drive away to swap primers. In our conversation I mentioned that I make coyote calls and he said to bring one for him to take a look at. (I brought 3 for variety). We met in a parking lot of a mall that had a sporting goods store and when he pulled up we swapped our primers, then I started showing him the calls. I did a little demonstration and did a ki-yi... it really echo'd off the buildings and an older lady came running around a van expecting us to be beating a pup. lol I laughed, held the call up and told her it was a cougar call, she smiled and said do they work? I said yes ma'am, nearly every time. and she walked off. When I turned around my new buddy was about teared up at my "cougar call" comment (she luckily didn't get it). He bought all 3 of those calls!

Sorry got to rambling there... This is a York gum barrel followed with one of my o-ring fitted buffalo horn tone boards. Both pieces carry my CA finish inside and out, buffed and polished to a very high gloss. (This call is very loud) I'm asking $75 shipped in the US.

5-14-21-3.jpg

5-14-21-2.jpg

5-14-21-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back