Prayer Request

hm1996

Staff member
My best friend was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer this week and has had major surgery.

We went to the range last Friday; first time in a long time and we both had a great time. Sunday night he experienced severe stomach pains leading to the radical surgery yesterday.

Don and I have shot HP rifle competition, hunted and fished together for 70+ years.

Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
hm

HM,

Thoughts and prayers from Colorado to both of you!!

Keep the positive thoughts and all the wonderful memories you guys have shared over your lifetime close to your hearts!

Kevin

Thanks, guys.

After very serious surgery 15 days ago, he is finally in rehab, but cancer has spread and is very aggressive. Trying to build strength to enable him to undergo chemo.

Continued prayers are appreciated.

Regards,
hm

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for our friend HM 1996. I want to lift his friend (Don) up to you in prayer, Lord. I pray that he has accepted Jesus as his savior. Please bring him comfort and healing.

In Jesus' mighty name ~ Amen.

Originally Posted By: TonesterHeavenly Father,

Thank you for our friend HM 1996. I want to lift his friend (Don) up to you in prayer, Lord. I pray that he has accepted Jesus as his savior. Please bring him comfort and healing.

In Jesus' mighty name ~ Amen.

He has, Tony, and thanks for your prayers.

He started chemo today, Berne. Was feeling pretty well and in good spirits yesterday; hope & pray he handles the chemo well.

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers on his behalf!

Regards,
Clarence

Back