Wanted- Spotting scope

SEMOmike

Looking for a spotting scope. Looking for something in the 20-60 range. Leupold, Swaro maybe...... will spend some money on the right one

Shoot me a pm here

Depending on your intended use, get the biggest and best you can afford. Take a good look at That Kowa or better. I settled on a Athlon Eres 15-45 for fox/coyote and it's not bad except I don't care for the mid body focus Aand I wish it went bigger since I mainly use it on a window mount. I've been kicking myself for not going with the Kowa. Check cameraland for a good selection of optics at decent prices. A lot of good used optics and info on rockslide and the birding forums also.

Which one is a better buy? The Kowa or the $2200 Swarovski?

I will use it to shoot in the yard (out to about 600yards) spotting deer, turkeys, and coyotes etc..... I will be going elk hunting again next fall as well. I have some Swarovski EL bingos that are old but fantastic. They have ruined me on cheaper bingo glass, but I won’t be spending near the time behind this spotting scope.

Archery and bird forums are a good place to look also.
I'd opt for a swaro if you can swing it. Not sure if those i posted are good deals or not. You'd have to do some research.

That Meopta MeoStar S2 Spotter is the gold standard in my book. European quality and craftsmanship for an affordable price. I have a few Optika5/6 scopes and feel that they exceed the other optics I have at quality and price. I have the MeoPro 80 HD angled and love it.

Back