Black Walnut with a hippo tooth toneboard (Sold)

TNYotehntr

This is the call from my hippo tooth toneboard thread in the hand call section. This is a Black Walnut barrel followed with one of my 0-ring fitted Hippo Ivory toneboards. The barrel has my CA finish inside and out, buffed and polished to a very high gloss. The call is very loud and will do from cotton tail distress to bark/howls and ear piercing ki-yi's. I can't ship these to NY, NJ or out of the US. I'm asking $100 shipped to your door. FYI hippo teeth almost always have cracks, they have been filled with supper glue.

IMG-7598.jpg

IMG-7599.jpg

IMG-7597.jpg

Thank you for the kind compliments! BTW I didn't mention if one of my calls doesn't sound as good as it looks I will buy it back.

Originally Posted By: TNYotehntrThank you for the kind compliments! BTW I didn't mention if one of my calls doesn't sound as good as it looks I will buy it back.

What a salesman!

He’s made that offer before. Nobody has ever cashed in. His calls will flat out rock folks! This is one beautiful call!! Awesome work brother!

I dont do paypal but if you could wait for me to get home from alaska in about 20 days id be glad to send you a check for that call.

Back