Paperwork came back!

Pro_hunt

Paperwork for my ThunderBeast came in yesterday so I went and picked it up.

Took just a few days over 5 months.

While there I started the paperwork for a ThunderBeast 22 rimfire. Now the wait begins for it.

Congratulations!
Shooting is so much more enjoyable with a suppressor. I didn't realize how much my muzzle brake on my 338 lapua bothered me until I got a suppressor. Now I don't even want to shoot my 223 or 22 LR without a suppressor.

Yeah I wish I had gotten suppressors years ago! This is my second one. Got first one last year; rugged radiant 7.62. It took a little over 8 months for paperwork to come back.

I was notified by Silencer Central that I was approved today. 185 days for approval. Filled out and signed the 4473 via email and it will ship to my front door. Banish 30 suppressor for my 6.5 Grendel.

Originally Posted By: R. TokerI was notified by Silencer Central that I was approved today. 185 days for approval. Filled out and signed the 4473 via email and it will ship to my front door. Banish 30 suppressor for my 6.5 Grendel.

wow didnt even know that was an option.

i thought that kinda thing always had to be done in person at the dealer.

or are you one of the lucky folks who has a home FFL type thing?

but what happens if the post office looses the part? if SS replaces it then the wait begins again? I asked this question last week picking mine up and was told good question and no answer, he said that is why most in S.D. dive over and pick them up. something SS needs to address

If he didn’t have an answer I’d say it’s never happened yet. So are we just suppose to fear the what if’s? What if my aunt had testifies?

Back