Ruger Integrated Ring Question

tred1956

I have a Ruger M77 that has the Ruger integrated ring mounting system. The rings that came with it are 1 inch and I am using a 30mm scope. I always use Burris Signature rings. I bought an adapter for Ruger to Weaver style rings and currently have scope mounted in Burris Signature rings. I however don't care for the way it looks. My question is can I buy Burris Signature rings that fit directly in the standard Ruger mounting system built in the rifle? If not what brand rings would you recommend to mount a 30 mm scope in the Ruger integrated mounting system and what height would I need for a scope with 50mm objective?

Thanks in advance

Doug

Leupold makes a Leupold Ruger ringmount, that fits Rugers. I'm guessing you would need a set of High's, but someone else could answer that better I'm sure.

Otherwise I know Ruger makes 30mm rings that fit their guns.

If you want to get more fancy it looks like Warne makes quick detach rings that fit Ruger.

Last edited:
If I remember right, Ruger will swap you rings if it is a new gun and you are the original owner. That will save you some coin. Depending on the barrel profile and the specific brand ring you use, you will need either High or X-High. Many brands differ in height as they all denote sizes differently so it may be a trial and error kinda thing

Back