Zeiss Optics

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3274739 - 03/26/21 08:24 AM Meopta Optika 6
FairChase93 Online
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Western South Dakota
Anyone have much time behind one. Thoughts? Tracking? Etc.

#3274828 - 03/27/21 11:30 AM Re: Meopta Optika 6 [Re: FairChase93]
Barton Hege Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Texas
I have been doing some freelance work with Meopta for almost 2 years now and using all of the Optika6 scopes both in the field and the 1-6x24 in competition. They are quality-built scopes with very good European glass and over-engineered for a reason. I have had mine on everything from a springer .17 cal air rifle to a .375 H&H with no issues. Check out Heath Baker who works for Predator Tactic's and has been running an Optika6 for over a year now and has once 100 coyotes in the bag. He can fill you in on the reliability and repeatability of the Optika6 line of scopes. https://www.facebook.com/heathbaker24

#3274835 - 03/27/21 12:57 PM Re: Meopta Optika 6 [Re: Barton Hege]
FairChase93 Online
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Western South Dakota
Originally Posted By: Barton Hege
I have been doing some freelance work with Meopta for almost 2 years now and using all of the Optika6 scopes both in the field and the 1-6x24 in competition. They are quality-built scopes with very good European glass and over-engineered for a reason. I have had mine on everything from a springer .17 cal air rifle to a .375 H&H with no issues. Check out Heath Baker who works for Predator Tactic's and has been running an Optika6 for over a year now and has once 100 coyotes in the bag. He can fill you in on the reliability and repeatability of the Optika6 line of scopes. https://www.facebook.com/heathbaker24

Thanks for the info ill check it out. They certainly on paper check a lot of boxes for what I'm looking for. Can you tell me where they are built?

#3274864 - 03/27/21 06:36 PM Re: Meopta Optika 6 [Re: FairChase93]
Barton Hege Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Texas
They are built in the Czech Republic by Meopta.

#3275613 - 04/07/21 11:50 PM Re: Meopta Optika 6 [Re: Barton Hege]
lone gunman Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Snohomish - Washington
Meopta builds fantastic scopes but I am a bit of a fanboy. I have five now and the last two are optika6 models. One is the optika6 1-6x24 and the other is the optika6 3-18x56 both have the 4C/1 reticle kind of a german #4 with a center dot that can be illuminated. the German #4 is my favorite reticle and I have several scopes with it. Meopta's build quality is excellent and the glass is amazing. it is even better than my Steiner German military 1-4x24. The turrets track perfectly and never had an issue with any of them. I don't have a lot of rounds down range with the optika6 scope's yet but I have no doubt they will hold up just like the other three have. the only downside is the optika6 scope's illumination is not really daylight bright like my R1 and my ZD but I knew that before I bought them. and I don't really need illumination except in the morning or at dusk maybe. other than that they are built like tanks and have a transferrable lifetime warranty.

© 2000-2008 Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.