Baiting

Yep. Thanks Week, already got it. This link is for the 4k. They sent me the cheap one.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Odd way to do business? "This is what you get and you'll like it!" I have the Wraith but rarely us it. Seems like you have to be constantly adjusting it and the IR lamp.

Thermal spoiled me I guess..

With the baiting seemingly getting quiet I thought you folks might like a couple of short videos we got this week while calling.

We killed two on April Fools night. First I called this young male in and killed him at about 100 yds. For some reason my video didn't take, and my partner did get some of it on his video. Here is the young male. I center punched him coming straight at me and he folded like an accordion.

#42 by Double Up, on Flickr

And the old guy holding him up.

#42a by Double Up, on Flickr

On the way home, my partner spotted a pair in a field and killed this female at about 150 yds. The male never slowed down.

#43 by Double Up, on Flickr

Video:

Thanks guys. 6mm, the music is under YouTube free music and is by Dan Lebowitz under the Country/Folk section. Unfortunately there is no way to give these musicians credit for it unless you download it first to your computer before you post the video.

My hunting buddy decided he was too tired to go tonight, so I went alone. Killed a double. Female came in first. I center punched her at 99 yds. shooting from my tripod standing. Waited a few minutes, did one howl and then went to a prey distress. Male comes straight across the field. Just as he gets the scent off the call, I drop him at 65 yds. Here is a picture of the pair, and the video below.

#44-45 by Double Up, on Flickr

Congratulations to both you and the "Hammer", nice birds!

My partner killed this nice looking female at about 100 yds last night. He got brief video.

#46 by Double Up, on Flickr

I killed this big female a little later. Range 165 yds. and a complete double lunged pass thru with the 50 gr. V-Max. Unfortunately I didn't get video on this one, bummer.

#47 by Double Up, on Flickr

Well congrats to you and the Mrs., Week, very nice birds!!
DU gets a congrats as well!! Also, pass on congrats to your hunting partner, you guys just don't let up. WTG!!

Back